Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Is Happening On This Board! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Happening On This Board! (762 Views)

[Warning]Post Adverts On This Board & Get Banned[/Warning] / This Board Is Toooooo Borrrrrriiiiinggg!!!! Helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening On This Board! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 10, 2012
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by yamakuza: 6:28pm On May 10, 2012
What do you want to happen?
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by yawatide(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2012
yamakuza, how can you get to the future, if you don't understand the past, how it relates to the present, and learn from it?
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by yamakuza: 6:53pm On May 10, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
yamakuza, how can you get to the future, if you don't understand the past, how it relates to the present, and learn from it?

i'll grope!

Lolz, so u still dey come this side? Eh yah!

Not sure what dhtml has in mind, but the last time pcguru and omni tried to start quiz threads, the responses were too low.

It leads me to believe the current generation of webmasters we have here are mostly bloggers and information marketers, while the old hands are too busy making money.
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 10, 2012
yamakuza:

i'll grope!

Lolz, so u still dey come this side? Eh yah!

Not sure what dhtml has in mind, but the last time pcguru and omni tried to start quiz threads, the responses were too low.

It leads me to believe the current generation of webmasters we have here are mostly bloggers and information marketers, while the old hands are too busy making money.
Well, all boys are busy making money. Bloggers and CMS INSTALLERS don take over the webmasters board. Very sad really. I do check here almost everyday, but i dont usually have anything to say - except to shake my head and log out.
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by soloqy: 11:22pm On May 10, 2012
Its all about blogs and how to get 1 million followers on twitter and facebook.

But could the new layout have something to do with it? I also saw some posts about how dead the Music forums and Tv forums are(except maybe for now that BBA kicked off for them).
It seems the only place still bubbling is the politics section. Probably because everyone there has a score to settle with some other person so flame baits and wars keep the threads going.

"The King is dead , long live the king" .

But where is the new king? Surely all the former traffic, is going some other place, no?
Re: What Is Happening On This Board! by guru01(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2012
soloqy: But where is the new king?
Am the new King, Am coming up strong, even stronger than the former. grin

(1) (Reply)

Moble SMS Site M.crystaltxts.com / Review Of My Newest Website / Ways To Generate Online Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.