Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings (1191 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Etisalat Wap And Internet Settings / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by bimbor(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2007
Hey all, i stand to be corrected but i think celtel wap gprs is no longer free they have migrated everybody on d wap platform to their so called 'Access pay as you use' and they charge N5 per 50kb, but i think the internet gprs is still free and cool cos i still browse free with my internet settings i hope it will be free 4eva sha.
Re: Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by Emeka72(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2007
pls do I need to activate my sim for internet and will it work on my SAGEM myX5-2v which I know to be a WAP phone or if I put my SIM in a phone that supports internet, will it work pls enlighten me because I am used to WAP browsing
Re: Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by bimbor(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2007
@Emeka, the thing is that some phones are internet (HTML) surfers by default while most phones use wap,u need an internet enabled phone to use the internet settings and you need to activate your sim for internet as well,i did that a long time ago though.my x-5 2v is a wap phone not internet.
Re: Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by bimbor(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2007
@Emeka, the thing is that some phones are internet (HTML) surfers by default while most phones use wap,u need an internet enabled phone to use the internet settings and you need to activate ur sim for internet as well,i did that a long time ago though.my x-5 2v is a wap phone not internet.
Re: Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by dragnet: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2007
.w. .a. .p. + .i. .n. .t. .e. .r. .n. .e. .t.==> .w. .a. .p. .t. .e. .r. .n. .e. .t
Re: Celtel Wap Vs Internet Settings by nelcliff(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Honsule, please i want you you to help me out i just bought a celtel line and i want to activate it for GPRS SERVICE. and also help me on how to browse free with it. my email is nelcliff@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Data Cable / Who Will Save Me From Adenuga's Glo / Nokia N70 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.