Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! (1214 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage?" / If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. / Pope Says Gay Marriage And Abortion Are The Biggest Threats Facing The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 2:32pm On May 10, 2012
Obama announced that he supports gay marriage yesterday (May 9th 2012) becoming the first American president to do so.

What do you christians have to say now? Is your religion getting another nail to the coffin?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/prez-and-the-evolution-president-obama-comes-out-for-gay-marriage-to-robin-roberts/

Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 3:31pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2012
it was political
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by mkmyers45(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2012
toba: it was political
and so? aint he a christain?
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2012
President Obama is never a christian, only a church-goer or at best a bench-warmer.
The statement he made is only for political reasons.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 5:08pm On May 10, 2012
TheShopKeeper: President Obama is never a christian, only a church-goer or at best a bench-warmer.
The statement he made is only for political reasons.

Then, it is a good sign that christianity is losing its grip on monopolizing American politics
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 5:08pm On May 10, 2012
toba: it was political

Then, it is a good sign that christianity is losing its grip on monopolizing American politics
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by newzecbond(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2012
THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL SEE USE THROUGH. AMEN.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ckkris: 5:32pm On May 10, 2012
Logicboy
its good to recognise that The Pilgrims were genuine Christians, before the queens politicians pursued them to America, and started killing Indians. Still strong Christian inflence proclaimed that All Men Are CREATED Equal. Someday you might also agree with the history of science, that genuine Christians started it all, from the great Prophet/Scientist Moses, who defined time, the solar system, and constellations, like Orlon. Please let's all keep on inquiring until we find the absolute Truth.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 5:36pm On May 10, 2012
ckkris: Logicboy
its good to recognise that The Pilgrims were genuine Christians, before the queens politicians pursued them to America, and started killing Indians. Still strong Christian inflence proclaimed that All Men Are CREATED Equal. Someday you might also agree with the history of science, that genuine Christians started it all, from the great Prophet/Scientist Moses, who defined time, the solar system, and constellations, like Orlon. Please let's all keep on inquiring until we find the absolute Truth.

Okay. But religion is dying as humans become smarter
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ckkris: 5:37pm On May 10, 2012
Christian America will respond at the polls. The only problem is that Romney is not better. Perhaps an independen candidate may now emerge.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 5:40pm On May 10, 2012
ckkris: Christian America will respond at the polls. The only problem is that Romney is not better. Perhaps an independen candidate may now emerge.
Independent candidate my azz.

Christian America is dying
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ckkris: 5:44pm On May 10, 2012
Logicboy,
Please disregard assumptions. And do not underrate the Power of The Resurrected Christ. This one no be religion.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ckkris: 5:59pm On May 10, 2012
Logicboy.

I de laugh in Hebrew, Shalom! That's what Voltaire said. That's also what the ITT baba barawo thought about Nigeria. That's exactly what Joseph Stalin thought in Russia. I can even laugh in Greek small. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 6:16pm On May 10, 2012
ckkris: Logicboy.

I de laugh in Hebrew, Shalom! That's what Voltaire said. That's also what the ITT baba barawo thought about Nigeria. That's exactly what Joseph Stalin thought in Russia. I can even laugh in Greek small. JESUS IS LORD.

Lol, even America's leader is embracing non-christian values.

Be there in denial
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ckkris: 6:31pm On May 10, 2012
Non-Christian anything is un-American. Anambra State of Nigeria abandoned The God that lifted them up. This God just used one General Abacha to create Ebonyi State, and is raising rugged men and women that will stand for Him. No shaking! We're talking about a story that will never end. I'm excited to be in this generation.
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 6:38pm On May 10, 2012
ckkris: Non-Christian anything is un-American. Anambra State of Nigeria abandoned The God that lifted them up. This God just used one General Abacha to create Ebonyi State, and is raising rugged men and women that will stand for Him. No shaking! We're talking about a story that will never end. I'm excited to be in this generation.

Whatever, gay is here to stay.

Christianity is dying in literate countries. Amen
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2012
The verse that skeptics can't quote

1 corinthians 6:9-10

" Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male pr0stitutes, or practice [size=18pt]"homosexuality"[/size],nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

The message is clear!!
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 10:18pm On May 10, 2012
jmoore: The verse that skeptics can't quote

1 corinthians 6:9-10

" Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male pr0stitutes, or practice [size=18pt]"homosexuality"[/size],nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

The message is clear!!

Keep spouting your bible nonsense. Christianity is dying as we know it!
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by Callotti: 10:22pm On May 10, 2012
He has never had a problem with 'homosexuality' pe se.
It is just that he is limited as to what decisions he can make as the POTUS!
Old publicity stunt for second term agenda.
The BIGOTTED bisexual GOP KKK dragons will never allow him to have a say in such matters.
I did not vote for him the first time, and will NOT vote for him this time around.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMNEY!!!! cool
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 10:28pm On May 10, 2012
Callotti: He has never had a problem with 'homosexuality' pe se.
It is just that he is limited as to what decisions he can make as the POTUS!
Old publicity stunt for second term agenda.
The BIGOTTED bisexual GOP KKK dragons will never allow him to have a say in such matters.
I did not vote for him the first time, and will NOT vote for him this time around.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMNEY!!!! cool

What? You're voting for romney?
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by ijawkid(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2012
Obama isn't a christian....real christians don't engage in d politics of this world....

U no know before

Obama is in d hands of d ruler of this world,SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by Callotti: 10:46pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

What? You're voting for romney?

Romney has more integrity than Obama.
I need a president who has a definite stand on IMMIGRATION issues.
Obama's hands and mouth are tied.
Let me try with a new face. kiss
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 11:16pm On May 10, 2012
Callotti:

Romney has more integrity than Obama.
I need a president who has a definite stand on IMMIGRATION issues.
Obama's hands and mouth are tied.
Let me try with a new face. kiss

Romney is a serial flip flopper!!!
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by Callotti: 12:44pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Romney is a serial flip flopper!!!

Sho yo rite.
I like Romney sha. . . and his five HANDSOME sons plus cute wife. cool
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by logicboy: 12:54pm On May 11, 2012
Callotti:

Sho yo rite.
I like Romney sha. . . and his five HANDSOME sons plus cute wife. cool

Na by that one?
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by Callotti: 8:19am On May 12, 2012
logicboy:

Na by that one?

Yes o! What politician on Earth and in Heaven is not a FLIP-FLOPPER?
I don't vote. Only did once and found it a waste of time.
American politics, just like Nigerian politics does not affect my life in any way, shape or form.

My social-economic wellbeing is immune to world politics. Just for entertainment value.

I have always liked ROMNEY. Tooooooooooooo classssy and polished. An All-American sweetie pie! cool
Re: Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!! by thehomer: 11:14am On May 12, 2012
ckkris: Logicboy

Moses defined time, the solar system and constellations like Orion? I hope you know that Orion is Greek mythology.
Was it the Christian influence that allowed slave trade?
Saying that Christians started science is simply a genetic fallacy. And please tell me how one knows who a genuine Christian is. e.g are Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Bakare and the Pope genuine Christians?

(1) (Reply)

Remain Steadfast In The Faith! / Debunk These! / Apostolic Faith Dedicates A Church In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.