Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison (1642 Views)

What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by eamah: 6:52am On May 11, 2012
Dear Son,
Today made it exactly One Year that you were jailed for stealing mama Obum's Fowl in the Village. This year, I wont be able to Plant Potatoes & other things because I can't clear the farm land. i know if you were here, You would have helped me. I really missed You."
Yours Sincerely
Dad

Akpos received the letter and wrote back :-

Dear Daddy,

Dont even think of Clearing our Farm Land, Abi you wan kill (expose) me finish? Abeg, No tell anyone ooh! I buried the 5milion naira I stole last year in our Farm Land."
Yours Sincerely
Akpos

The Police read the letter before delivering it to the father & the next day, the whole Farm Land was invaded and Cleared by Battalion of Police Men looking for the money. After the futiled effort, Nothing was found.
The following day, the son wrote to his father again.:-

Dad
Now you can plant your potatoes, Your farm land has been Cleared for you by some fools Called Police...
If you need any more help, do not hesitate to write me, i will always be there for you.
Your Lovely Son
Akpos
Re: A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by meforkene(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2012
grin
Akpos the Boss
Re: A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by Nobody: 8:06am On May 11, 2012
Nice one op!
Re: A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by Exponental(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2012
I laffd
Re: A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2012
Seen dis before. As far as i'm concerned its now stale.
Re: A Father Wrote To His Son Inside Prison by toygod2: 12:57am On May 12, 2012
Now tell me what a CHOKE is,if not this

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Governor / Bunmioguns Spotted (hot Pic) / Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.