Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. (12893 Views)

Poll: Should we have a Ministry for Northern affairs?

Yes: 16% (4 votes)
No: 76% (19 votes)
Anyhow: 8% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Budget For Major Projects For Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing / The Urgent Need For Ministry Of Amaechi in Rivers State By Nyesom Wike / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by PointB: 2:59pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

What nightmares?? How's SE and SS synonymous?

Are Yorubas not part of the SS?? Are Edo people not in the SS?

You guys needs to stop claiming what don't belong to you - that was the same greediness that caused the genocide in the Biafran war...

Yorubas are part of both SS ann North central - but I don't see Yorubas claiming those regions...

Most of the tribes in SS are Edoid but I have NEVER seen Edo people lay claim to them - only Igbos claim everywhere they can dominate because of greediness - yet won't focus on their region in the country...

We own 75% of Kano..
We own 70% of Kaduna..
We own 60% of Jos...
SS is Igbo...
We own 90% of Lagos..
We own 80& of Abuja..

Why can't you guys focus on your region, and stop going off topic on every damn thread??

It's becoming redundant, boring, and crass now.

As for the statistics of the oil producing areas, I'll post that in a bit.

SS/SE is how we (Igbo) choose to roll. Perhaps, it's time your reach for that rat poison, it just might be you only exit from your hate and frustration!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Alumnus: 3:00pm On May 11, 2012
Dear Aregbe, so since we have a ministry for youth affairs the FG should also create a ministry for Old Granny's affair to take care of their pension matters. Since there is a ministry for Women affairs, The FG should establish a ministry for Men affairs to help poor men marry wives. This is too hollow for a Governor.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2012
[size=14pt]EJINE[/size]

[size=14pt]Delta State is a major oil producing state and ranks second to Rivers State. The State supplies about 35% of Nigeria's crude oil and some considerable amount of natural gas.

The oil producing local government areas are Warri North and South, Burutu, Isoko North and South, Ughelli North and South, Okpe, Ethiope East and West, Sapele and Ndokwa East and West. The nation's second refinery as well as petrochemical plant are located in the state at Warri.

http://www.deltaidp.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3:-niger-delta-region-of-nigeria&catid=3:-news[/size]

[size=14pt]^^^^ I'm still waiting for you to show me Anioma land in the LGAs bolded above... Don't run now, boy - and please, NO RANTS, and blowing your own trumpet... Keep it precise!![/size]
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2012
LMFAO! The dullard is still kicking with his stupiidity, trying to justify his ignorance. Just the way I like it. I'mma take you to the cleaners in slow motion, because you've just committed another goof.

shymmex:
This guy is beyond stooopid and retarded!!! Referencing wikipedia shows how stupid and unintelligent you're...

Oh really? Wikipedia isn't a reliable source of information only when it suits your idiiocy? Then what is? OsunDefender? My dear, I have many other sources (Which I'm going to post here) to verify my points, but we'll start with Wikipedia since I've seen many other people like you cite it.
Your new spin to say Wikipedia isn't a source of reliable info not only shows your bare-faced hypocrisy, but your desperation to scurry out of the shame you've been dealt by reality

N/B: I never said Ijaw don't produce any oil in Delta - I said: "They only contribute 5% of the oil wealth!"

Sorry, but I remember reading you clearly insinuate that their contribution to the wealth of Delta was totally negligible. And even at that, your moronic comment on their 5% is still completely wrong, since that's another bare-faced lie from the ignoramus who is so quick to dabble in Delta affairs when he knows next to nothing about the place.

That is from the Delta state website, and it speaks for itself... Show me anywhere in the oil producing LGAs - that is Anioma land... You guys are known for chest-beating and lying about everything, it's typical anyways smh.

Here's mine, foool. Let's munch on this one as an appetizer:

Proposed Anioma State Richer Than Thirty-Two States In Nigeria Including Abuja:
"The Anioma region contributed so much finance from oil to the defunct Bendel State but they relocated to Delta State in 1991 with nothing".
Continue reading: http://www.umuanioma.com/emeka-esogbue-/proposed-anioma-state-richer-than-thirty-two-states-in-nigeria-including-abuja

That's the first one with more to come.
You see, the thing about you nutless morroons, is that you're so shameless and stupiid enough to go rewriting facts, thinking we won't find out.
If it isn't from posting garbage stats on GoogleDocs, it's claiming "Igbo people no dey go school again".
But sadly for you, I'm here to check your stupiidity and ignorance.
Ngwa, come and post cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 11, 2012
PointB:
SS/SE is how we (Igbo) choose to roll. Perhaps, it's time your reach for that rat poison, it just might be you only exit from your hate and frustration!

Time will tell!! Read my signature, and know what time it is... You guys are too unsophisticated to play the politics...
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2012
Olaolufred:

Thanks for taking time to make Ejine reason.
Wikipedia says Anioma has oil in Ubulu-Uku etal.
Has the oil been usefull to Nigeria for now?
If yes, Is it on your father's plot?
If yes Congratulation. Delta state has every reason to leave your family to develop the well on their own.
Or you go into partnership with any company into exploration.
If the oil in Anioma is not yet been useful to Nigeria, The Ejine and family remains a parasite like the man from Kaura Namoda. If the well is not on your family land, then you better stop saying "OUR". You are already a theif by saying such.

Bros, are you blind or do you just choose to be?
Oil is found right in Ndokwa (my very own hometown), as when as Kwale and the other towns within its periphery. Read again and reply

You guys are truly funny! grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2012
[size=14pt]EJINE

Seriously, I don't care about the junk and rants you're posting. Just answer the question below.. And I could care less about Anioma state - my state (Lagos) is the richest in Nigeria, and will continue to be till the end of time. grin [/size]

[size=14pt]Delta State is a major oil producing state and ranks second to Rivers State. The State supplies about 35% of Nigeria's crude oil and some considerable amount of natural gas.

The oil producing local government areas are Warri North and South, Burutu, Isoko North and South, Ughelli North and South, Okpe, Ethiope East and West, Sapele and Ndokwa East and West. The nation's second refinery as well as petrochemical plant are located in the state at Warri.

http://www.deltaidp.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3:-niger-delta-region-of-nigeria&catid=3:-news[/size]

[size=14pt]^^^^ I'm still waiting for you to show me Anioma land in the LGAs bolded above... Don't run now, boy - and please, NO RANTS, and blowing your own trumpet... Keep it precise!![/size]
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

^^^Show me Anioma land in the LGAs listed above in bold. If you can't, STFU!!!!!!

I don't care if your tribe lives in SE - the question is: are you guys part of the oil producing areas?? If NO, STFU!!!!

Now, that your stupiidity has been put in check by my post, I implore to post the clear stats that support your idiiotic claim to the percentage figures in Delta.

Post those clear LGAs, as well as the amount of oil they produce. Because on failing to do this, my dumb idiiot friend, you'll be setting up your arse for another round of whooping. cool
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2012
Ejine

When did Anioma become UKWUANI and Ndoni?? You're a freaking liar!! grin grin grin

You have always claimed Anioma on NL, clown!!!

The name Ndokwa was formed from two words; Ndoshimili and Ukwuani. They signify the two major districts of Aboh Division. Following the 1991 and 1997 Local Government creations embarked upon by the Military led Government, Ndokwa came under three Local Government Areas (LGAs) namely; Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West and Ukwuani with headquarters in Aboh, Kwale and Obiaruku respectively. The three LGAs speak Ukwuani language and are known and recognized as distinct ethnic nationalities since pre-colonial times.

http://ndokwaunite.org/

^^^^ That's from the Ndokwa website!!!

Your arse has been busted today, faggit. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2012
[s]
Ejiné:

Now, that your stupiidity has been put in check by my post, I implore to post the clear stats that support your idiiotic claim to the percentage figures in Delta.

Post those clear LGAs, as well as the amount of oil they produce. Because on failing to do this, my dumb idiiot friend, you'll be setting up your arse for another round of whooping. cool
[/s]

[size=14pt]EJINE

Seriously, I don't care about the junk and rants you're posting. Just answer the question below.. And I could care less about Anioma state - my state (Lagos) is the richest in Nigeria, and will continue to be till the end of time. grin [/size]

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by glowithdan(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2012
salakobaba: Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola on Thursday called for the establishment of a Ministry of Northern Affairs, saying it could be a solution to the security challenges in the North.
According to him, the ministryshould be saddled with the responsibility of tackling widespread unemployment and poverty in the area.
Aregbesola made the call while delivering a speech at symposium on ‘Islam and Peaceful Co-existence in Contemporary Multi-ReligiousState’ in Abuja on Thursday.
He said, “I’m advocating a Federal Ministry of Northern Affairs that will address issues of unemployment, poverty and women affairs (in the North).
“The Human Development Index from the North is frightening. It is so low and has been so for the past 20 to 30 years.
“One even wonders why it has not influenced specific action from government. If we are really talking about eliminating this scourge as a nation, then we must pay special attention to that horrible situation.
“The current conflict is just one possible consequence ofthe continued neglect of the problem in the North.
“Addressing poverty is not reducible to giving them handouts alone but empowering people in a way that their creative energy will be channelled towards wealth creation and self-sustenance.
“Employment must mean full and equal opportunities for all, irrespective of sex. There is no way a society will make women unproductive and be sane oreconomically viable. This is what is happening in the North.
“I want to prick the conscience of this nation to awake to reality that whatever it will take to address the situation in the North must be faithfully done.
“It must not be viewed as a sectional thing. It is a sectionthat has a great potential to contribute to our national development. “
Aregbesola added that Islam was against keeping women idle, adding that in Muslim countries like Morocco, Iran, Egypt and Algeria, women work.
He said the example of thesecountries was in contrast to what exists in the North where he said economic disempowerment of women “means that about or less than one-third of the adult males sustain that society”.
The governor also said the problems being encountered in the country were created by the Federal Government, saying, “it (FG) must be involved in their resolution”.

www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-calls-for-ministry-of-northern-affairs

... then the Ministry of Oduduwa Affairs; and that which will eventually push the Nation to its edge- The Ministry of Biafra Affairs!!

Sick people with sick ideas...
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]EJINE

Choi! grin grin grin
The clown has now resorted to writing in bold text since he has nothing else to offer.

If you weren't the hopelessly blind idiiot I'd always known you to be, you would've seen my reply which already dealt with your tired retort. grin But now, you've taken the cliche monotonous path. Pitiful! grin

Proposed Anioma State Richer Than Thirty Two States In Nigeria Including Abuja
"The Anioma region contributed so much finance from oil to the defunct Bendel State but they relocated to Delta State in 1991 with nothing"
Continue reading: http://www.umuanioma.com/emeka-esogbue-/proposed-anioma-state-richer-than-thirty-two-states-in-nigeria-including-abuja

I also followed the Delta IDP site you posted, only to discover it isn't even the Delta site belonging to the state government, but a random private site developed by Pimama grin

Yet, you tried to fault my usage of Wiki? How sad and stupid can you be? grin grin grin
The joke is officially on you, fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2012
I really don't get this guy!!!@ Aregbesola. His thoughts are always skewed!! We have a lot of ridiculous ministries and government agencies that ought to be scrapped. eg the office of the First Lady (no defined relevance, undemocratic, fraudulent ), the ministry of NigerDelta(we got NDDC)!! And here is dis clown suggesting God knows what!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2012
[s]
Ejiné:

Choi! grin grin grin
The clown has now resorted to writing in bold text since he has nothing else to offer.

If you weren't the hopelessly blind idiiot I'd always known you to be, you would've seen my reply which already dealt with your tired retort. grin But now, you've taken the cliche monotonous path. Pitiful! grin

Proposed Anioma State Richer Than Thirty Two States In Nigeria Including Abuja

I also followed the Delta IDP site you posted, only to discover it isn't even the Delta site belonging to the state government, but a random private site developed by Pimama grin

Yet, you tried to fault my usage of Wiki? How sad and stupid can you be? grin grin grin
The joke is officially on you, fool! grin
[/s]

I don't care about the PROPOSED Anioma state...

What do you guys produce now, is the topic at hand..

If you can't answer that - phuck off and stop laying claims to other people's property (OPP). grin grin grin

Arse whopping, I'm out!! cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: Ejine

When did Anioma become UKWUANI and Ndoni?? You're a freaking liar!! grin grin grin

You have always claimed Anioma on NL, clown!!!

^^^^ That's from the Ndokwa website!!!

Your arse has been busted today, faggit. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi! It's official - You're the classic DUMBASS of Nairaland! grin grin LMAO!!
I bet you're so dumb you don't even know how the "Anioma name was coined! How stupiid you are grin

A small Ika population can be found in neighboring Edo State specifically in Igbanke, Oza and Ekpon. The term Anioma means 'Good Land' in Igbo and is also an acronym derived from the four original local governments i.e. (A) for Aniocha, (N) for Ndokwa, (I) for Ika, (O) for Oshimili, M and A are common denominators found in the four original local governments. The coinage was made by the founding father, Chief Dennis Osadebay in 1951 and has since remained the preferred indigenous name by which the people collectively refer to themselves. Thus, A-N-I-O-M-A. Sentimentally, there are also Anioma people in Anambra State i.e. Onitsha, Ogbaru, Akwukwu Obosi, Ozobulu, Ogidi, Oraifite. Some are in Imo State i.e. Oguta, Rivers State i.e. Ndoni, Ogba. Anioma people who had one destiny prior to the coming of the Europeans were balkanized after they lost the Ekumeku War of resistance against the British imperialism in 1914 after 31 years of fighting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people

Busted by his own stupiidity!! grin grin grin
I warned you not to make a fool of your fagggot arse on issues you clearly don't understand, but alas, here you are - turned into the butt of jokes in Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Delafruita(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2012
chino11: This is they type rascals being churn out by that useless Yoruba party ACN. cool
you must have akamu clogging your artery thereby preventing blood from getting to your brain thereby making you reason like a demented moronic buffoon
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Torch1(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2012
PointB: [size=28pt]O'Rascal![/size] grin grin grin grin
[size=28pt]O'gbeni O'Retardeen[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Yeske2(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2012
Ok now i know the problem, some guys who failed geography in school are claimingto know the SS more than the indigenes. I guess shymmex and co are actually mistaking Aniocha for Anioma. Anioma consists of Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika and Oshimili.
@Ejiné, sheath your sword abeg.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by chino11(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2012
Is this somebody's governor? The guy looks more like all these suicide bombers. How did people like this got into government in the first place? It can only be thru the rascal Yoruba party called ACN.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by ektbear: 3:43pm On May 11, 2012
i no gree with aregbe

governors need to do their jobs
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: [s][/s]

If you can't answer that - phuck off and stop laying claims to other people's property (OPP). grin grin grin

LOOOOL! So now you don't care about the proposed Anioma State or its indigenes, but a few seconds ago, was busy Googling garbage links on Anioma to support his idiiotic goof in reasoning? You even went as far as posting links to a moribund Delta IDP site to support your stupiidity, while trying to put down Wikipedia as an unreliable source of information?

Are you not an idiiot? From the start of the thread, you initially claimed my region produced nothing, only to start scampering for safety when your arse was exposed as a bloody liar.
Are you not a hypocrite? You claim Igbos are trying to take other people's property, yet foolishly open nonsensical threads talking about how you're taking the Itsekiris, Urhobos, Isokos and the rest of them? How shameless and sad can you be?

Now that all your tired tricks have crumbled on their knees, you're off with your stupiid arse to beat another retreat.

And yet again, you're the same miserable idiiot who'll go opening another sad thread talking about One Nigeria, like we don't already know how stupiid you are. keep switching IDs out of your own cowardice.
The pleasure's all mine grin grin

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/2/O/a/a/a.aaa.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Ok now i know the problem, some guys who failed geography in school are claimingto know the SS more than the indigenes. I guess shymmex and co are actually mistaking Aniocha for Anioma. Anioma consists of Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika and Oshimili.
@Ejiné, sheath your sword abeg.

Are you minding the idiiot? grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2012
What has the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs achieved since its inception?

Why do we need excess ministries and parastatals to manage the affairs of the Northern region.

Instead of creating a Ministry of Northern Affairs, why can we change the system of governance from federal to geo-political basis like the one adopted in the First Republic. At least during the First Republic each region was able to develop according to their pace and meaningful development were recorded which still stood the test of time.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by inene: 3:55pm On May 11, 2012
I DISAGREE WITH OGBENI GOVERNOR RAUF AREGBESOLA ON THE CREATION ONF NORTHERN AFFAIR AS THIS NATION IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE NORTHERN REGION. WHY NOT A MINISTRY OF EASTERN OR SOUTH SOUTH AFFAIR. GOVERNMENT SHOULD RESOLVE ISSUES THAT WILL BRING DEVELOPMENT TO ALL PARTS OF THE NATION AND WHAT IS NEEDED TO DO THIS IS NOT S MINISTRY OF ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY. DOING SO WILL BE YIELDING TO PRESSURE FROM A TERRORIST GROUP WHO HAPPENS TO BE BASED IN THE NORTH. UNTIL TODAY, THE GROUP HAVENT COME OUT IN THE OPEN TO SAY THEIR GRIEVANCES. WHEN THEY DO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL ADDRESS THE ISSUES IN THE SAME WAY THE ISSUES OF THE NEGLECT OF THE NIGER DELTA IS BEING ADDRESSED.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Arysexy(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2012
wia is shymmex with his battered rascal big mouth? u want to dabble into wot u dont know? ndokwa is part of anioma and they have oil. there is no specific town called anioma, but a group of igbos in delta with a unique identity and origin. RASCAL don't hide, show ur face for Ejine's blow. faggo.t!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by hakanai(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2012
I beg to disagree with the Osun state governor.Why should the north have a Northern Ministry.Please please if anything use the ministry money without the ministry and probe the mismanagement of funds and the extravagant lifestyle of the elite shikenan!Ensure people get Ibori style terms abeg but on Nigerian soil.
That said,the real problem now is security and education and that does not in anyway amount to a special focus or particular emphasis in the status of an entire ministry.In short this is a wasteful suggestion.Efficiency is what we need in the country and the north.So what happens if that ministry continues to steal monies.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2012

why saying all this trash here! you really stupid!you claim to live in peckham
and never been to your nigeria yet you scream like you know anything! Also your comment
points to dividing delta state, tomorrow you will start crying that someone wants to divide
Nigeria! are you this confused? or peckham life frustrate you?
Though Im not from ND, I believe that anybody in delta state has every right to the oil
than your Zap life!! Its their state and tomorrow a natural disaster from the oil
will likely affect him than anyother person in Nigeria so bro sharap!! and stop derailing
the thread, The gov made no sense atall and believe it or not, he knows its not gonna happen
but says to appease his islam face.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiné:

Bros, are you blind or do you just choose to be?
Oil is found right in Ndokwa (my very own hometown), as when as Kwale and the other towns within its periphery. Read again and reply

You guys are truly funny! grin

No, I am not blind. The very reason I can read and respond to your comments.

Ndokwa is one of the Local Govt under Anioma ethnic minority.
It means some communities has oil there. However tell me if the oil is on your immediate family land.
If yes, begin to ask your Governor to give your family 100% control of the oil.
But note that you can't inherit already developed well. You will develop yours.
However, If it just in your LGA and your community, but not on your father's land, IT IS NOT "OURS" as you used to claim,
IT IS "THEIRS". I know you are sane, so I respect your sanity. However, prove it by logic and sense.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
salaksmana:

Are you tired of supporting him, I guess you are starting to see that someone cannot be right always.

and where did i suggest that Aregbe is always right u foool? Abegii commot with ur hatred. he is human afterall. he is still a very good and effectual leader also so i support him well but on this issue i disagree with him. eediots like u will have issues with that
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Olaolufred(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2012
Don't be angry with me.
I am only following your logic.
If others are parasite because the oil is not in their region.
Your family may just be same parasit if the oil is not on your family land.
That is the logic.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by akereconfi: 4:09pm On May 11, 2012

You're anioma Igbo for crying out loud - and your land is as barren as sahara desert..

Your part of delta state don't produce anything - and you guys are as parasitic as the Northerners.

The oil in Delta state belongs to the Itsekiris, Ilajes, and Ijaws - stop claiming what you don't have... undecided

what about moi....am from Ogoni in Rivers State....was it not ur Em em Abacha, ur son dt killed Ken Saro Wiwa cuz of Oil....why dnt u dudes mind ur em em em...Suya , carrot, ground nut, coal, shit. Atleast we don poke our nose into ya affairs.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 11, 2012
I'm back, yo!!! grin grin grin

This fool called Ejine Ajene is ANIOCHA, and they produce no oil.... Ndokwa produces negligible oil by the way, so they're basically still parasitic people.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the Itsekiris, Ilajes, and Ijaws in Delta state can lay claim to the oil wealth there...

PS: My hometown spreads from Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, to Ikorodu - that's the richest and most expensive region in Nigeria.. And with our tar sand - and offshore oil, we'll dominate Nigeria.. cool

So, don't equate me with other parasites!!

All I'm clamouring for is the spread of Nigeria's wealth - we can't neglect the masses of Northern Nigeria - because of the sins of their elites... As long as Nigeria is still one - they're our brothers..

What happened to being your brother's keeper, huh grin grin grin grin

One Nigeria!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 / Maduka Assures Lgs Of Noticeable Developments Within 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.