Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano (9558 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Onyenna(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor: how come shia and sunni been living together all these while in Nigera?
Its just amazing.
They are the problem of afghanistan, iraq and pakistan.
Everyday In cnn since i was born
its blood and anti-bomb
venge and revenge
taliate and retaliate
no forgiveness.
Dudes can revenge for a hurt 300 years ago, thisday bombing was just a 10years revenge and people were shocked. Lol
i asked a white girl in a chat
'are you sunni or shia?'
she said 'sunni of course'
i said 'cool'
i don't even know the differece.

All that 'living together' is about to change in nigeria... Welcome to nigeriastan.....
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 11, 2012
crusifis: the more they kill themselsves, d less our enemies, all hausa muslims should just be gone
Dont incure the wrath of Allah on Yourself my broda,...
Not All Hausa Muslim are troublesome..
And mind you.. The So called Boko Haram are not Muslim.. They just want to deface islam..
Their issue is being disscussed at the mosque time to time...
There is not muslim in the house that will support 'em..
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by ikeyman00(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
^^^^^

Their issue is being disscussed at the mosque time to time...

what mosque? in the north or lagos?
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by akereconfi: 3:53pm On May 11, 2012
OK naaaaa. Sha we begin..... shyte oya carry ya bow n arrow, boko dudes oya arm yaselves wf ya riffle. 1 2 3....start..***runs for cover***
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Okwyjesus(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2012
The monster they all feed to grow is now hunting them. Let them f4ht themselves and leave others alone.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2012
lol!!!!!!!!!!! mehnnnnn una funny abeg!!!
To use his bike to for JIHAD!!! Na wa oooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by oiseworld: 5:02pm On May 11, 2012
may God protect the christians up north and southerners.
May he also restore peace in the north. In Jesus Name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by kaze4blues(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2012
rafhell: let them, muslims kill themselves. afterall, they are thesame terrorists and descendant of a terrorist
To hell wt u 4 utterin such a nonsensical coment. Wen did u hear dt muslims in s/west kill themselves. Son of gun
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by passionate88: 6:31pm On May 11, 2012
presido1: Why calling them poo? watch ur back dudu.
It wasn't me.. Mayb I wrote shi.t instead of shiite
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by skyp(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2012
Aladinn:
Shiite (shia) muslim is a sect that sprang out of Islam immediately after the death of the Prophet. They believe that the successor should always come out of the Prophet's family. (most shia muslims are found in iraq and iran).
The other sect is the sunni muslim (85% of muslims worldwide). They believe in choosing the most qualified as their leader.
The difference between the two sects is lies in their political ideaologies.

thanks for the explanation
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by bakila: 11:07pm On May 11, 2012
Toaskarity: Is Nigeria better than somalia? i think both countries in same level

You dont live in Nigeria abi?
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by LagosShia: 12:00am On May 12, 2012
if it was a christian leader that was killed,the southern christians would have started blowing online grammar calling for the country's division and retaliation.but here we have the boko haram criminals killing an innocent Shia Muslim man who refused to allow them use his property to perpetrate evil.yet,we hear no one condemning the attack.where is your conscience and fear of God? doesn't your religions teach you to fear God? you should know that injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by SamIkenna: 12:23am On May 12, 2012
LagosShia: [b]if it was a christian leader that was killed,the southern christians would have started blowing online grammar calling for the country's division and retaliation.but here we have the boko haram criminals killing an innocent Shia Muslim man who refused to allow them use his property to perpetrate evil.yet,we hear no one condemning the attack.where is your conscience and fear of God? doesn't your religions teach you to fear God? you should know that injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.[/b]

Your anger is misplaced. I dont think we have, in recent time, heard that christians killed any imam in Nigeria but Boko Haram has done this on many occasions. In fact we've lost more christian clergy men in the hands of islamic extremists than one can count and you know its true. I wrote this to point out that your anger or christian-finger pointing is misplaced.

Anyway, Boko Haram is a creation of Boko Haram, its got nothing to do with good muslims who are only seeking for ways to please their God, and for that reason every man should condem BK's wicked actions no matter who the victims are. Boko Haram is trying to bait Shia minorty muslems because they know they'll have the upper hand in any chaos that ensues and the Shias should resist it by all means. Baiting Shias is one way BK is going to draw the support and sentiment of Sunnis and before you know it we're having Saudi Arabia and Iran doing proxies in northern Nigeria. The world we live in is dangerously interconnected and we need wisdom to outsmart baiters and war mongers.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by passionate88: 12:24am On May 12, 2012
LagosShia: if it was a christian leader that was killed,the southern christians would have started blowing online grammar calling for the country's division and retaliation.but here we have the boko haram criminals killing an innocent Shia Muslim man who refused to allow them use his property to perpetrate evil.yet,we hear no one condemning the attack.where is your conscience and fear of God? doesn't your religions teach you to fear God? you should know that injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.
Was he killed by christians?. Aren't they all the same people?.. Sunni nd shiite?. They killed one muslim u r nw hyperactive bt when u read abt bomb blasts targeting christians nd churches u will just keep quiet... Does ur religion teaches u to be biased?.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by LagosShia: 12:30am On May 12, 2012
passionate88: Was he killed by christians?. Aren't they all the same people?.. Sunni nd shiite?. They killed one muslim u r nw hyperactive bt when u read abt bomb blasts targeting christians nd churches u will just keep quiet... Does ur religion teaches u to be biased?.

so when boko haram criminals target christians,why do you christians expect muslims and northerners to come out and condemn what boko haram has done?are you not taught that you should shun and oppose evil?

whenever boko haram criminals target christians,i come out to condemn while the christians come out to trade the blood of their "brethren in christ" to attack Islam and all Muslims.i condemn them because they are criminals that the overwhelming majority of all Muslims in Nigeria oppose and do not support and they are not carrying out the teachings of Islam.attaking a church where innocent christian worshippers are goes against Islamic teachings.

but it unfair to read irresponsible statements of illitrate members on nairaland either rejoicing or making wreckless remarks to mock.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by LagosShia: 12:40am On May 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Your anger is misplaced. I dont think we have, in recent time, heard that christians killed any imam in Nigeria but Boko Haram has done this on many occasions. In fact we've lost more christian clergy men in the hands of islamic extremists than one can count and you know its true. I wrote this to point out that your anger or christian-finger pointing is misplaced.

Anyway, Boko Haram is a creation of Boko Haram, its got nothing to do with good muslims who are only seeking for ways to please their God, and for that reason every man should condem BK's wicked actions no matter who the victims are. Boko Haram is trying to bait Shia minorty muslems because they know they'll have the upper hand in any chaos that ensues and the Shias should resist it by all means. Baiting Shias is one way BK is going to draw the support and sentiment of Sunnis and before you know it we're having Saudi Arabia and Iran doing proxies in northern Nigeria. The world we live in is dangerously interconnected and we need wisdom to outsmart baiters and war mongers.

if i as a muslim,keep saying that boko haram does not represent islam or muslims,i think it would be unfair of me to hold all sunnis responsible for the acts of boko haram.i would not be irrational and hold my sunni brothers responsible for the killing of a Shia leader by the criminals.boko haram is undoubtedly under the infuence of the lethal wahhabi aka salafist ideology which is a tiny and very poisonous movement within the sunni branch.but i will not verbally attack sunnis and hold them responsible as some fanatical christians like doing against islam and all muslims whenever a church is attacked by the criminals.

i do not doubt or question the opposition of the majority of sunnis in nigeria to boko haram.if wahhabi saudi arabia tries to sponsor such an infamous group like boko haram,the sunnis in nigeria before the shia would be the first to oppose them and stand against that.Shia Iran would not even bother itself.the Shia in Nigeria as everywhere else around the world are more organized and better led as in Shia Islam there is a clerical hierachy and control to direct the flock.so boko haram should just respect themselves and not bite more than they can chew.and if this is a plot by the enemies of Nigeria (who could be internal or external) who sponsor boko haram to change the plan,then it will fail.we have seen boko haram provoke christians.aside from verbal outbursts,the christians have shown restraint.the Shia would prove more mature to enter such mess against confused souls who are killing their own people in the north.there is no religion that boko haram can adopt to justify their attrocities.boko haram needs to invent a new religion of their own exclusively to justify their madness because for sure this is not Islam.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Nobody: 3:26am On May 12, 2012
Edit
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by NwaBiafra: 4:11am On May 12, 2012
It's always funny to me when you see the typical Dumb Deaf and Blind "Christian" faking too be ''Christ'' like and disrespecting a religion of the supreme being which is greater than any man.
When you wake up and realize that we are all Soul on the earth made in the creators image, grown up men and women wont be manifesting evil thoughts into words.
Grown up Men and Women wont become baffled by any evil thought they perceive in the world because light repels darkness.
Grown up Men and Women will respect themselves first and others accordingly because we are all on the same journey in this space/time plane of existence.
Grown up Men and Women.... As you enter the final stages of your earthly life, Did you seek for the Truth? The whole truth? and nothing but the Truth?
or were you satisfied by the thoughts of carnal men.

KNOWLEDGE = Know the Ledge. before you have to take that leap.
WISDOM = Wise your Dome. It is a very terrible thing if you let it go to waste
UNDERSTANDING= OVERSTAND the evil's in the form of men, thoughts, emotions and written thoughts.

The Ignorant one is one that never THINKS about THINKING.
And the most Knowledgeable one is the one that Knows he Knows Nothing at all.

Alhaji Mohammed Alli is a just man for OVERSTANDING the Evil's in his last times.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by lukkie(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2012
When are we Africans going to abandon all these religious crap? The world is developing at a very fast pace while we are killing and arguing over some crazy religious ideologies concocted centuries ago when people's eyes were still on their butts.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by Tropilo(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2012
LagosShia:

if i as a muslim,keep saying that boko haram does not represent islam or muslims,i think it would be unfair of me to hold all sunnis responsible for the acts of boko haram.i would not be irrational and hold my sunni brothers responsible for the killing of a Shia leader by the criminals.boko haram is undoubtedly under the infuence of the lethal wahhabi aka salafist ideology which is a tiny and very poisonous movement within the sunni branch.but i will not verbally attack sunnis and hold them responsible as some fanatical christians like doing against islam and all muslims whenever a church is attacked by the criminals.

i do not doubt or question the opposition of the majority of sunnis in nigeria to boko haram.if wahhabi saudi arabia tries to sponsor such an infamous group like boko haram,the sunnis in nigeria before the shia would be the first to oppose them and stand against that.Shia Iran would not even bother itself.the Shia in Nigeria as everywhere else around the world are more organized and better led as in Shia Islam there is a clerical hierachy and control to direct the flock.so boko haram should just respect themselves and not bite more than they can chew.and if this is a plot by the enemies of Nigeria (who could be internal or external) who sponsor boko haram to change the plan,then it will fail.we have seen boko haram provoke christians.aside from verbal outbursts,the christians have shown restraint.the Shia would prove more mature to enter such mess against confused souls who are killing their own people in the north.there is no religion that boko haram can adopt to justify their attrocities.boko haram needs to invent a new religion of their own exclusively to justify their madness because for sure this is not Islam.

I couldn't help but click the "like" for this statement.
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by NukleosShakur: 11:02am On May 12, 2012
rafhell: let them, muslims kill themselves. afterall, they are thesame terrorists and descendant of a terrorist
u call muslims terroris,what would u call d westerners ? Murderers
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by clembass: 12:08am On May 13, 2012
see what Abrahams impatience has caused the slave or bond woman children are the once killing and bombing everywhere
like one born again shiek on TBN said
that muslims allover the world are suffering from the pain of rejection from their fathers house remember Hagai was sent away from Abrahams house imagine being call a bastard then you will understand why they will do what they do
may God help Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by aurenflani: 7:08am On May 13, 2012
Muslims do not feel inferior nor arabs feel inferior to the jews. your masters in the west and israel are the ones with inferiority complex with regards to the muslims becos they know that muslims are very much aware of their fallacies. You on d other hand are just a minion; a tool in their hands becos they have bought your soul and intellect. I am sure for e.g ur wife's colleaque see her breast everyday and your pastor must be having scores of gal friends.

Who do u think u are dat makes u feel you can attribute adultery to Abraham? Becos ur bible is full of incest stories & has falsely attributed those names to be d progenitors of ur lord and "saviour" does not giv u any moral highground to call a poligamous man an adulterer - atleast not when it is more rampant in christianism than all other religions put together.

It's really a non thinking man - a zombie that doesn't know that christians and jews are the most blood thirsty and hatefilled human beings on earth. Just because u are shouting from d roof tops "muslims are terrorists" does not mean that everyone is stupid to believe that. Everyone and all countries of d world knows who d real terrorists are . So i advice you to put ur thinking cap and realise that u achieve nothing by living d lies call christianism with a fanatical fervore

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano by NwaBiafra: 4:18am On May 21, 2012
aurenflani: Muslims do not feel inferior nor arabs feel inferior to the jews. your masters in the west and israel are the ones with inferiority complex with regards to the muslims becos they know that muslims are very much aware of their fallacies. You on d other hand are just a minion; a tool in their hands becos they have bought your soul and intellect. I am sure for e.g ur wife's colleaque see her breast everyday and your pastor must be having scores of gal friends.

Who do u think u are dat makes u feel you can attribute adultery to Abraham? Becos ur bible is full of incest stories & has falsely attributed those names to be d progenitors of ur lord and "saviour" does not giv u any moral highground to call a poligamous man an adulterer - atleast not when it is more rampant in christianism than all other religions put together.

It's really a non thinking man - a zombie that doesn't know that christians and jews are the most blood thirsty and hatefilled human beings on earth. Just because u are shouting from d roof tops "muslims are terrorists" does not mean that everyone is stupid to believe that. Everyone and all countries of d world knows who d real terrorists are . So i advice you to put ur thinking cap and realise that u achieve nothing by living d lies call christianism with a fanatical fervore

IN fact the ''jews'' today are actually Gentiles, All religion originated in africa, so if you say you are a jew and your white, your lien.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? / Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears / Rufai Hanga: Buhari’s Government Wants To Loot The Treasury With Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.