Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? (3559 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by Ask4delaw(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
I know of an onlne company that pays 8% of your deposit every 24hours and you can aswell withdraw your profit instantly into your LIBERTY RESERVE account if you like and you dont need to do anything,just invest and watch your profit grows daily. When i stumble upon this sometimes ago,i was so happy,the more you invest the more you gain.call me for info 07039055588,08074848012 u can better still ask4delaw@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by kay29000(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by hannydarl(f): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2012
bendazum:

I salute your courage.Never knew some Nigerian girls have wonderful ideas.Thought all were BB girls.

I have a bb o(smiles). But I like making my own money too. Thanks sha for the hailing.
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by bagsland(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2012
If you would like to establish fashion related business,I suggest you could consider lady bags business,you know every lady has her own favorite bags or even many of them in her closet.Handbag is a ladies important personal statement.If you are well-organised and prepared into this business,you could make it a long way to go and life career,fashion industry is never ending.You can check this portal www.abc-handbags.com for a huge selection of lady fashion handbags and custom made handbags.
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by shiftceo: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hello my friend, If you want business ideas. I was once confused like you on which business can I do, till I stumbled on this service that sends me weekly fantastic business ideas and tips. I won't say you should pay me to get an ebook or a report. I am just sharing this with you as a friend because I know how the economy is. With the help of this service I know own 2 businesses of my own. To subscribe for this wonderful service that has changed my life in last 6month, send "bizng" to 33810. And start receiving fantastic profitable ideas as I have been receiving.

I got the ideas of freelance marketing and event planning from the service and I must say, the two businesses has being highly profitable in the last 6month. All the best friend
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by ruffhandu: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by visionworld(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2012
At first, you need to be careful because there are tons of empty promises and unrealistic expectation everywhere.
However that is not to say that there are no genuine opportunities. I am just happy that what I am sharing with you is
genuine and real. Besides, it is very rewarding and risk free with small capital required. I have taken my time
to do a thorough explanation on my blog. Read between the lines to see if it is for you @
www.financialwealthbuilder..com
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by atmm: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2012
attend a free business opportunity seminar here in lagos-nigeria to see how to own your own internet business, and earn at least $1000 monthly, with just 1-hour daily input into the business. val 07080832203 08067397031
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by darexkey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
HELLO READER! I present to you AVENUES TO WEALTH.

Avenues to wealth is an Australian company that works leverages the internet using e-commerce, uses people networks to create discount opportunities and pays for referrals, it is a 21st Century, Network Marketing company. This means rather than spend their advertising and distributorship budgets on big companies and plenty of employees, they have decided to run lean and spend the money on you! The company calls it’s members distributors and provides a whole range of products and services that have one principal intention… to create more Avenues to Wealth for you!

1 - Free complimentary holiday with locations in the US, Asia and Mexico, this can be used by you or used to package a deal for your friends while you charge creatively.

2 - Best deals on travel ( hotels, short cruises, taxis etc), this can be used by you, or you can use this to package a deal for others and make money. People have made money from this, it’s real! The margins are sometimes breathtaking. There is an opportunity going on per time.

3. Free download and some resell rights to e-books worth over $3000 on various topics. You can read these to add value to yourself, and you can resell to friends and make good income. People have made money from this as well, quite some thousands of dollars as you can sell one book to 1,000 people if you want.

4 - Discounts on Healthcare - A2W has partnered with a group of hospitals in Asia to provide hugely discounted Healthcare service to A2W distributors. You can arrange this opportunity for others profitably, and you can use them for your family. The company also has discounted health insurance packages for some countries like Nigeria. This way you can fix the budget for your health per year.

5 - Discounts on the purchase of other products and services - A2W partners with companies in each country who are able to offer their distributors discounts on their products and services. This can help you make savings on your expenses, or can translate directly income when you resell to friends at win-win prices.

6 - You get access to investment opportunities - both locally and Internationally. We have the person who won the award for best managed foreign fund in 2011 investing for us, we have one of the best Real Estate Experts in the world advising for our Global Property Alliance, and we have a local escrow account in the guise of a cooperative where we can grow our smaller funds. You can grow your money!

7 - Free advertisement of your products and services to ALL A2W distributors worldwide, as long as you offer your products/services at a discounted rate. This is a market opportunity you can plug into and earn well from.

8. You also get an opportunity to build a team of friends and family you have introduced into this amazing opportunity and earn in return not just points, but dollars. You can earn this weekly on Monday mornings as your team develops. This is real, and by far the fairest model in town! This is not a reward of the company, it’s a reward for smart work, if you do what it takes, you’ll get what is promised. It’s totally optional!

9 - 2 ALL Expense paid luxurious vacations for top performers in the company - flight, accommodation, feeding, taxis.etc...all paid for. This is not a product of the company, it’s a reward you can win if you do what it takes!

You get access to ALL the above for JUST $330//N58,500. There are no monthly fees to pay and nothing else to pay again for the next 1 year! The next time to pay anything will be 1 year from when you joined to renew your privilege pack, and consequently your membership. You also don't need to carry around bags or stock products in your house, you have access to all you own via a website with exclusive password access.

You can decide to refer others to A2W and this is where you start building a business for yourself. The company pays you handsomely when you do this...working with only 4 people, who also refer 4 each, who also teach those 4 to refer 4 each will earn you $17,000,000 in the next 10 months or in the next 10 years depending on if you want to build your 4 in 1 month or in 1yr!.

This business works only when you take responsibility, and we all learn by example. Anyone not ready to work with you and teach you to teach others, does not deserve you.

There is also a lot of support available for you to help build your team, so you are really never alone. Online and offline, meetings go on daily, weekly, morning and night. You only need to plug-in into any support structure you are comfortable with, and the sky… is a starting point!

HEAD OFFICE IN NIGERIA: 7 Oluwafunmilola okikiola street, opposite toyin street Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

NIGERIAN LEADERS: CHAIRMAN: Prof. Pat Utomi MD/CEO: Adeolu Akinyemi

For more info, you can contact me on 08053690844, 07039359066 OR darexkey2010@gmail.com

Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by learnit: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
i will like to invite you to quarry product business, it has to do with buying and selling with with very little or almost no risk at all, i've been in this business for a decade now, it has a fast rate of turn over, your money will just be yielding. just call me for more and better explanation 08020621510. do not use it to buy car, luxury, or squander it in any way just because you do not know what to use it for at the moment. try this and you will be happy to continue enjoying the income. 2-5 mill. naira can give you steady flow of interest locally with no risk!!!
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by divinelove(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ask4delaw: I know of an onlne company that pays 8% of your deposit every 24hours and you can aswell withdraw your profit instantly into your LIBERTY RESERVE account if you like and you dont need to do anything,just invest and watch your profit grows daily. When i stumble upon this sometimes ago,i was so happy,the more you invest the more you gain.call me for info 07039055588,08074848012 u can better still ask4delaw@yahoo.com

how long ve this company existed n hw long ve u been receiving ur roi. I ask bc i kw most online invest programs r scams
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by jta2012(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
hi u can make cool money by investing in PLANTAIN PLANTATION .
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by Ask4delaw(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
divinelove:

how long ve this company existed n hw long ve u been receiving ur roi. I ask bc i kw most online invest programs r scams
You are right that most of these online stuff are scam, but this particular one is real,i joined 3months ago.since then they have never disapointed me.
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by TummieMarshal: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ask4delaw: You are right that most of these online stuff are scam, but this particular one is real,i joined 3months ago.since then they have never disapointed me.

bt i must confess, i stil dnt trust u. Hw abt a deal., i start wit #500 witout payimg the 2k u told me i wil pay u bfr telling me the website, if i confirm it to b true, i wl pay u 4k,. This is a matter of trust issue, if u want me to trust you that it is genuine then u too v to trust me that i wil pay double if i confirm it to b true....... Deal?
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by Obikeenairaland(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
kayjegs: @Kizini... why dont you enter into Transportation passenger biz? You can start with a bus and it is profit all the way. I had an arrangement with a particular NURTW branch based in Ife, Osun State for anyone that wants to go into transport. If you have a bus or two, you can go into it and you are sure of at least N5000-N6000 daily on a bus without any fear of driver misbehaviours. The route is Ife-Ore This profit is after you have removed all costs. You can get a bus for N900,000. All that is needed afterwards is NURTW registration dues. It is a special arrangement anyway. I have been consulting and advicing people on Transportation biz here on nairaland. If interested, then mail me direct kayjegs@yahoo.com or call 08069638717.
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by PFxT(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
kizini: Hello Nairalander,

Looking out for business opportunities, please need honest and serious minded individuals to make suggestions on how to invest this money.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Regards

If You are looking to invest your money in a good business opportunity to make consistent income every month (even without doing anything), then this is your opportunity to do so. All you need do is to open and fund a Forex account with any good Forex broker that allows trading via MT4 platform and then contact a Professional Forex Trader/Manager to trade/manage your Forex account for you.

This Professional Forex Trader/Manager should be one who...

1. Who over time have built a trading strategy capable of making profit round the year

2. Who has a very good past trading record

Note:
1. For those who are new to Forex, be rest assured that your money is safe in your forex account since you and only you can withdraw money from your Forex account to your local account / eCurrency account which must have the same name (your real name) as your Forex account and must also be the account which you used to fund the Forex account in the first place.

2. Since Forex Traders/Managers generally do not share their trading strategy, the best way to confirm that you are dealing with a Professional Forex Trader/Manager is to request for past trading records or do a one month test, by opening a Forex demo account then provide the Forex Trader/Manager with the following information, Broker Name, Demo Account Number (MT4 Login Number) and Demo account Trading Password (MT4 Password) then see what the trading result looks like at the end of one month.

3. "PFxT" is a Professional Forex Trader/Manager with a good past trading record which is available on demand and ready to trade any demo account information you forward for a one month test.

For more information on Forex Trading and Forex Account Management services, email ProfessionalFxTrader@Yahoo.com
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by maklek: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
My dear brother if you really want to invest and make money,talk to us at lekmak properties.We have lands u can invest in.If we have a fruitful enough discussion il sell u some plot just adjacent to a FUNAAB.You can buy and build hostel.Within 2 yrs you recover all your investment and then be enjoying your long lasting benefits.
Dr James 08026165288.
Re: I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? by anijummai(f): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have a workable idea that has to do with telecoms, but you'll have to partner with us to do the business. Call Jummai on 08062390776.

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Honey Bee 4 Cash / I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such / 10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.