Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Black Race And White Race Secret - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Race And White Race Secret (10478 Views)

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) / White Race More Superior Than Other Races- Watchtower / Is The Black Race Cursed In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Blackcat,

Blackcat:

Mr chrislam. Please we are not discussing the Koran here but the Bible.

With due respects, I'm not a "chrislam"; nor have I been discussing any other Book than the Bible - please go through my posts and see for yourself, thank you.

Blackcat:

These are curses because Eve and Adam sinned and all where cursed.

The Bible doesn't teach that "ALL were cursed". If you suppose it does, please kindly refer us to the verse, thanks again.

Blackcat:

Would you have preferred if the word 'cursed' was used in every paragraph so that those who are slow to grasp things will know that God was melting out punishment for the wrong done?

It is not what I "prefer" - it all has to rest on what precisely the Bible teaches; and you could help us further by simply walking us through Scripture for your persuasions. The reason why anyone would question your summations is because they find them untennable, and it would be the sane thing for you to demonstrate something more cogent to persuade us.

Besides, you have used the right word there - "punishment" - which is not to be confused for a "curse" as people often do!!

Blackcat:

Curse is defined as:

1. To invoke evil or misfortune upon; damn.
2. To swear at.
3. To bring evil upon; afflict: was cursed with crippling arthritis.
4. Ecclesiastical. To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate

Lol. . . look again at your "Ecclesiastical" definition - did God ANATHEMIZE Adam and Eve? If you say "yes", then how could He have come back to clothe them after having "anathemizing" them? grin

That is why I appeal that you look directly into what the WORD teaches and not what you are submitting as a pretext.

Blackcat:

and after all the curses God drove them out of the garden of Eden because of their sin.

WHERE did God ever CURSE Adam or EVE?

If God wanted to curse them, He would have said so directly - that is why we read in Genesis 3:14 that He directly CURSED the serpent!!

Blackcat:

Genesis 3:24[/color]

24 So[color=#990000] he drove out the man;
and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Is that the same thing as a "curse"? grin Notice also that Habakkuk 3:6 states that God also "drove asunder the nations" - did He "curse" the NATIONS asunder as well?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@Blackcat,

Besides, you have used the right word there - "punishment" - which is not to be confused for a "curse" as people often do!!

Curses are permanent
Punishments are Temporary

These curses are permanent. Not even after the death of Christ were we relieved of the curses.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
Horus, you said:

I never said that they completely lack melanin.I just said lack.In fact I should have used the words deficiency in melanin or less melanin instead of lack of melanin.
Caucasian DO have melanin but not enought,so they are melanin deficient.
You are trying to make us believe that JUST saying that somebody do not have enought pigmentation or melanin is a racist saying.This is RIDICULOUS.
So the dictionary is racist?

Well, thank you for reversing your statement that they lack melanin. We are on a level playing ground now. However, you have failed to address my issue on the difference between albinism and leprosy. I also challenge you to go ahead bring forth the relevant scriptures that pronouces leprosy as a curse rather than a disease. By inference from your statement above, you are probably saying that the "melanin deficiency" is the curse that was pronounced on the caucasoids. Please give us your sources if that is what you infer.

, And I am not saying you are a racist, all I am saying is you have the tendencies grin So be careful.

Olabowale:
@Davidylan: I wish you can read what my main man Cgist puts down on Black people: The slaves of white people.

Olabowale, I have since given up on you. Apart from the fact that I have been away from the forum for some time, I still look at your comments but keep my silence because of pertinent reasons. I do not want to reduce this thread to the Christ versus Mohammad thing. but do not ever compare the bible and the quran as regards history and the prophesies of the future. They are not on the same pedestal. If you have grievances concerning that, kindly open a thread titled, Accuracy of History and Prophecies in the Bible and the Quran and i will be gald to bounce on you like a jaguar on its prey. grin

My references are from the bible.

Back to the main topic. Earlier on, I was trying to define the three broad races that emanated in post-flood aeon.

When God called Abraham, he told him to leave the land of Ur of the Chaldeans to a land in which He (God) shall show him (Abraham). Why was this? The land of Ur was a land occupied by idol worshippers and God wanted to clean Abraham and start with him a completely new generation of people who would serve him and be called by his name. In the account given in the bible in Genesis 11:31, Abraham had been in the land of Ur of the Chaldeans one of the lands / cities of the babylonians. They were primarily idol worshippers since God had not revealed His name to any one after Noah and his family. Abraham himself was one of them until he was called.

Hence, the need to make Abraham separate into a new land so that God could prepare him for the task ahead of building an entirely new generation of people that would know God and keep his commandments. That was like a pilot stage which God had planned out - to start with the Semitic people. You would recall that Abraham was from the line of Shem (the present day middle-easterners including Arabs and Isrealites).

God, post-flood wanted specific geographical locations for the descendants of the three sons of Noah. He wanted the middle east for the Semitic people (which is were they largely are today) whilst He planned the South (tropics) for the children of Ham. This is where they largely are today. Read the account of Genesis Chapter 10 and you would appreciate this more. The world was structured in such a way that Europe would be inhabited by Japheth's descendants. In verse 32 of the chapter, , these are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations, and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood,

You probably doubt my classifications. Let me talk about Ham a little bit. Ham is the father of the blacks. Someone asked earlier if Noah had given birth ti the children of three different races. My response to that would not be a capital yes but something near it. As people mix, pigmentation broadens, hence skin colour broadens. The man of colour has been traced directly to Ham. In the Bible in Psalm 105:23; Isreal came into Egypt; and Jacob into the land of Ham. Remember that Isreal and Jacob are the same person[b]. Also in Pslam 105:27; They shewed his signs among them (egyptians), and wonders in the land of Ham.[/b]. The same thing is repeated in Psalm 106:22; Wondorous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red Sea.

Ham, in itself means Warm, Hot hence the south. The son of Ham that was wiped out by the Jews were the canaanites. God had promised Abraham that he was going to give him the land of canaan. Why? God respects territorial boundaries for the sake of peace and orderliness. These great-grandsons of Ham, i.e., Canaanites, had to be wiped out because apart from perverted idol worshipping, they were on another man's lands - the lands of the Semitic.

Ham's generation laid the foundation of idolatory in the world today. I can go on to tell you the origins of Allah from sumer and babylon and how Allah did his Hajj or pilgrimage from babylon to Mecca. This is for another thread anyways. Great civilisation started with the black man of course especially through Nimrod, the grandson of Ham. But the curse fo their father Noah had to catch up with him.

Forget about prejudice here. The black man was actually the first to start slavery when Isreal was in their land and we all know the oibstinence of pharoah in letting them go until Jehovah God showed his strength on their behalf.

More coming soon.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
As I was saying,

But whenever I read the account of Abraham's call (Horus I hope you are with me), I only begin to marvel. Why would God call Abraham ou of all the peoples on earth then and the rife idolatary going on then? You can question him. As per the choice of Abraham, only God would know why. I personally think God saw some inviting attributes in the man - due to rife paganism, God needed a man that would be strong in faith to shift from his old mindset to a new one and a new relationship with God. It could have being Horus or mazaje or even Olabowale as at that time (kidding though). Another important consideration however is that Abraham was Semitic. What do I mean?

After the great flood God used in destroying the earth, God renewed His convenant with Noah and his family (See Genesis 9 : 8 - 9). In verse 20, the bible says , and Noah became an husbandman (someone who planted a vineyard or a winedresser or something). He drank and became drunk anduncovered himself. Ham failed to come up to expectation and came under his father's curses.

25: And he said, Cursed be canaan; a servant of servants shall he be to his brethren
26: And he said, Blessed be the Lord of Shem; and Canaan shall be his (Shem's) servant.
27: God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall (also) be his servant.

The line of Ham therefore became exempted from being selected for this noble journey with the Lord as a result of the curse on his forth-coming generation. Let me tell you a secret about Japheth. Japhet (Caucasians) had a spirit of enlargement upon him - what does he try to do? He attempts to conquer and dominate. In the event of lack of space for further enlargment, he begins to crumble (More on this later as it relates to the future of Europe's present world powers). That appetite / zest for enlargement became a danger for Japhet. He could not be the choice for God's foundational work of redemption.

We are left with Shem's line. Hope you can trace the genealogy of Jesus to Abraham and you would further appreciate this.

Now, God called Abram (his named had not changed then), and promised him the land of canaan. I hope you are beginning to see how the back of Ham started breaking gradually? The curse Noah pronounced on him was already in motion. Canaan was inhabited by people who were strong, great grand forefathers of the blacks - the testimonies in Numbers when they went to spy the land of Canaan attests to this.

Apart from the fact that he was under the curse of man (his father), Canaan had taken residence where God never wanted him to be. Ham's generation were to go south. Shem was to remain in the middle east and Japheth was to go north. Nimrod, the son of Cush who is the first son of Ham also toed this line of violation of borders when he chose to remain in the middle east by all means. Nimrod (the main father of paganism) built babel and by such positioned himself for destruction. God was true to His words of prophecy concerning the destruction of this once great city He destroyed it. The ruins of Babylon is found in Baghdad today. I laugh at anyone who would dare God.

More coming soon.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2008
Mind you, after the fall of man in the garden of Eden, God had already envisioned the plan of salvation for mankind. He told us what He would do concerning the fall; how he intended bringing man back to Himself. In the Bible Book of Genesis 3:15 God gave us expressly this plan by sending a seed of the woman in the person of Jesus to die for the sins of man. The prophecies of Jesus's coming are replete in the Old testament. The only solution that is present for everyone, whether Jews or gentiles (the whites (Japhets children) and the blacks (Ham's generations) are all classified as gentiles but are brought into his saving grace by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Now, permit me to veer into what is happening in the world today. Talk about the middle east in relation to the dealings of America, Britain and the rest of Europe with them. How do the forces of Genesis 9, the pronouncements of their father, Noah playout today? Racism is very serious. I believe it is worse than religion. The latter only adds fire to the former. It is only in Christ that Racism can be solved. Absolutely! Nothing else can give the succour people are looking for. Not even the declaration of equal rights. You smell it, breathe it and see it everyday.

I guess you are beginning to figure something out. There is a higher and a spiritual dimension to what is happening today. God's words in the bible gives you answers to all because it is perfect as it relates to past, present the the future. I hope to continue in this line tomorrow - I mean world affairs and in my own little way give a few insights into the future as based in the bible.

Cheers.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Blackcat,

Blackcat:

Curses are permanent
Punishments are Temporary

All the same, where in Genesis 3 did you read that God "cursed" Adam or Eve?

Blackcat:

These curses are permanent. Not even after the death of Christ were we relieved of the curses.

I'm sorry - but there was no curse on either Adam or Eve to begin with; so how could one be asking for "relief" from something that was not in Genesis 3? grin
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2008
It is an established fact that The Bible always mentioned leprosy in the context of the skin turning white because of a disease or in relationship to some specific wrong doing.

Leviticus 13:2 states:

"When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy. Then he shall be brought to Aaron, the priest, or to one of the sons of the priest".

verse 4: If the bright spot be WHITE in the skin of his flesh, the priest shall shut up him that has the plague seven days.

Verse 6: And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day: and behold, if the plague be somewhat DARK, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean: it is but a scab; and he shall wash his clothes and be clean".

In the 2nd and 4th verse a bright or white spot in the skin is mentioned. A bright spot means a spot that is lighter than the regular dark brown / black skin. Moses said in the sixth verse: "And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day, and behold if the plague be somewhat dark, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean, "

This is because the skin is getting darker like his original skin tone. A black skinned man or woman with these spots covering some part of their body is a partial leper. However, once the plague of the whiteness has covered his entire body from his head to his feet, the leper is clean. He has completely changed his color like the albino. The people who had this form of leprosy in the scriptures CAN BE classified as albino, and these albinos are the only white skinned Hebrews that existed in ancient times, they were the minority.

If Israel was a white skinned people in ancient times, why does The scriptures only speak of them as TURNING WHITE OR BECOMING WHITE WITH LEPROSY (in reference to their skin color).

2nd Kings 5:27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

VITILIGO

Here are a couple pictures of two people with a disease called Vitiligo, which is somewhat similar to the above mentioned form of scriptural  leprosy. The top picture is that of a white-skin person with vitiligo. A white skinned person with this disease may start to notice the spots in their skin after they have gotten a tan, otherwise the white spots from vitiligo can go unnoticed.

This picture is a black skinned person with vitiligo. The white spots can be seen on black skin as soon as they appear. Notice how "white" the hands of the black-skinned person are compared to their original skin tone, which can still be seen. The hands of this black skinned person are now white as snow. This is how Moses "probably" would have seen his hands after removing it from his bosom. Singer, Michael Jackson says this is the same disease that turned his skin from dark brown to white.

"Black" MAN turns "WHITE".
This picture is a black skinned man who took a pill for his liver condition, and the pill turned his skin from black to white. Although most of his skin has turned white you can still see the dark patches on his face. Notice how Dramatic that is, this is how the people who had biblical leprosy would have looked.

This picture comes from an article in the links section of this site.  

The name of the article is "Liver Pill turns black man white". Here is a very profound quote from the article: " In Mr. Kahsay's homeland, he is shunned as a leper, as white pigment is considered a sign of the disease".  He is considered a leper or a person with leprosy in his homeland of Eritrea, because his skin has turned white.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/physicalapp.htm
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@Blackcat,

All the same, where in Genesis 3 did you read that God "cursed" Adam or Eve?

I'm sorry - but there was no curse on either Adam or Eve to begin with; so how could one be asking for "relief" from something that was not in Genesis 3? grin

I heard some people are calling for you to be banned anyways before that happens let me try to come down to your level. So you are calling the curses punishments abi?  Okay when are we going to be relieved of these curses punishments.

Furthermore the ground was cursed because of Adam and Eve
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Blackcat,

Blackcat:

I heard some people are calling for you to be banned anyways

Hehe. . . abeg, wetin I do una? grin Have I offended you as well? Please tell me - I just want to know, and it sufficeth. And before you do, no vex - I just want to be your friend.

Blackcat:

before that happens let me try to come down to your level.

I've been following your gist small-small.

Blackcat:

So you are calling the curses punishments abi?

Nope - I didn't see "curses" on Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 or anywhere else. The only one that was actually cursed in that chapter was the serpent - and you have already quoted the verse several times: "And the LORD God said unto the SERPENT, Because THOU hast done this, THOU art cursed above all cattle" (Gen. 3 v 14). Did God pronounce a "curse" on Adam or Eve - WHERE?

Blackcat:

Okay when are we going to be relieved of these curses punishments.

Good that you struck out the "curse" - because it simply does not apply to either Adam or Eve in Genesis 3. The curse was upon the ground, and neither on Adam or Eve (see Gen. 3 v 17).

As for the punishment, let's be clear what exactly was pronounced upon either of them:

Upon Adam:

Genesis 3:17-19

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice
of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying,
Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake;

(a) in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

(b) Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;

(c) and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

(d) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground;

for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

I have only delineated them into 4 aspects - others more knowledgeable than me may come up with far less or even more.

However, the point is that Adam was subjected to a life of difficulty and the aweful pain of unfruitfulness in his labours. From all that we can see above, in summary man is not under that divine judgement pronounced upon Adam - because:

~ (a) we do not spend all our days toiling in sorrow

~ (b) God's blessings are upon the land so that it yields rich harvests.

Unfortunately, many people assume from other verses of the OT that we are still under a supposed "curse" of sorrow, pain and toil ALL our days as happened to Adam. The examples they quote include the following:

[list][li]Job 14:1 -- Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.[/li][/list]

[list][li]Eccl. 2:22 -- For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?[/li][/list]

[list][li]Eccl. 5:17 -- All his days also he eateth in darkness, and he hath much sorrow and wrath with his sickness.[/li][/list]

However, a careful study of both Job and Ecclesiastes will lead to the clear inference that, although there are many divine truths revealed in those books, they capture the essence of the nature of man in the vexation of his spirit under the experiences of anguish and toil. No doubt, those books are also inspired as other scriptures; yet, we should never lose sight of the fact that they reveal the true nature of man in the anguish of his own heart and ways.

For instance, Job and his friends argued back and forth in many chapters of the book of Job about the "facts" of life. Job spoke out of the anguish of his own heart - certainly as a result of the painful calamities that had befallen him (see Job 7:11 -- "Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul"wink. When God finally spoke up, His opening statement silenced them all:

Job 38:1 & 2
Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

The effect of God's own counsel in all of man's arguments brings him to finally admit, as Job did, that: "Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:6). Sadly, only those who haven't come to themselves still go on arguing endlessly with clever "words without knowledge".

Whereas, in the case of the Ecclesiastes, the preacher had only one premise: EVERYTHING under the sun is simply "vanity and vexation of spirit". He, however, comes to the conclusion that what really counts at the end of the day is that man fears God and keeps His commandments (Eccl. 12 v 13-14).

If one lives only for the experience of earthly concerns and shuts out the more vital spiritual matters, then the books of Job and Ecclesiates are timely books to study carefully.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2008
However, the same people who often look only at such verses as cited above from Job and Ecclesiates fail to look at other verses as well. The point is that man was not designed to spend all his days in sorrow; and this is clear in the divine lessons which God taught His saints right through the redemptive history of Israel.

For instance, instead of assuming that man has always lived ALL his life in sorrow, the Bible clearly records that Israel was made glad and rejoiced exceedingly in their days as God had blessed them:

Deuteronomy 12 v 7 & 12
And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice
in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein
the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.

And ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God, ye, and your sons,
and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants,
and the Levite that is within your gates; forasmuch as he hath no part
nor inheritance with you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 Kings 8 v 66
On the eighth day he sent the people away: and they blessed the king,
and went unto their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness
that the LORD had done for David his servant, and for Israel his people.

Also, God blessed the fruit of their labour and caused a great harvest to their labours:

Genesis 26:12
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold:
and the LORD blessed him.

Now, the bottomline is this: the divine judgement pronounced upon Adam does not carry over its effect to our day. HOW? Simply because God Himself blessed the land when during the covenant blessing which He gave to Noah:

Genesis 8 v 21-22
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart,
I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the
imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite
any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth,
seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and
day and night shall not cease.

Did you catch that? God clearly said that He would "not again curse the ground any more for man's sake" - obviously in reference to His having done so in Genesis 3 v 17 for Adam's sake! Then He goes on to pour out His blessing that seed time and harvest shall not cease! So, in answer to your question, we are not under the effects of Adam's punishment. God never asked us to still be operating upon that divine pronouncement upon the ground in Genesis 3 v 17 - rather, He wants us to turn our eyes to Genesis 8 v 21-22!!

If we fail to see this fact, then it is easy to understand why many people still assume that man is born to spend ALL his days in sorrow; whereas God has something far better for the present generation.

And what about EVE?

As you can see, she was never under a curse - and I could take the time again to walk you through Scripture to show you that God is not asking us to live our lives under His pronouncements in Genesis 3 where He meted out punishments to Adam and Eve.

If there were any curses upon either Adam or Eve, the Bible would clearly and distinctly have stated it so. But there is none specifically pronounced upon either of them; and there is no reason to try and read what is not there into the texts.

Blackcat:

Furthermore the ground was cursed because of Adam and Eve

Precisely as I have tried to elaborate upon all through my replies.

Cheers.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ pilgrim.1

You did not talk on this oh.

2. Curse Punishment of man ruling over a woman and pain in child birth.

16To the woman He said,
         "I will greatly multiply
         Your pain in childbirth,
         In pain you will (Q)bring forth children;
         Yet your desire will be for your husband,
         And (R)he will rule over you." (Genesis 3:16)

Women are still screaming in the labour wards and men still say they are superior to women especially in Africa.

My dear, I like you too. I'm not among those calling for you to be banned Oh grin
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hi again @Blackcat, cheesy

Blackcat:

You did not talk on this oh.

2. Curse Punishmnet of man ruling over a woman and pain in child birth.

Lol. . . I touched upon that right after I had taken the time to explain in detail that man today was not designed to operate or live his life on the basis on the divine pronouncements upon Adam and Eve in Genesis 3. This is why, after giving the detailed rejoinder, I went on to say this:

pilgrim.1:

And what about EVE?

As you can see, she was never under a curse - and I could take the time again to walk you through Scripture to show you that God is not asking us to live our lives under His pronouncements in Genesis 3 where He meted out punishments to Adam and Eve.

If there were any curses upon either Adam or Eve, the Bible would clearly and distinctly have stated it so. But there is none specifically pronounced upon either of them; and there is no reason to try and read what is not there into the texts.

You can see that asking someone to explain a "curse" that is non-existent in Genesis 3 upon Adam and Eve is a task that simply amounts to wasting our time. WHY? Because it simply is not there! cheesy
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2008
The point of this thread is it to discriminate against white people? Or feel superior or say ooohh we are the best? I see that some people have been so eaten up by some much hatred. Please if you know you hate the white man's guts so much and you live in their country go back to Africa, your passion for hate would be very much needed in instigating tribal clashes.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2008
Can you mention one racist thing that have been said so far on this thread.?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
Horus,

the path you directed us to; i.e., angelfire site has quite some substance which I has taken my time. I can see sane logic as well as some blunders. I will get back to you when I have the time. Thethread is actually an interesting one. All we have to do is make sure we do not get worked up cos of skin complexion really. Coming soon.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Pilgrim1

Women are still screaming in the labour wards, was that not pronounced on Eve (Curse)
Men still find it hard to survive. Was that not pronounced on Adam(Curse)
Men still rule over women was that not pronounced on Eve(Curse)

Now let me educate you by giving you an example each of a curse and a punishment.

Eve you will never in your life again be able to have children without screaming on top of your voice from severe indescribable pain (Curse)

Eve go and do ten frog jumps for eating this apple and after that everything is normal. (punishment)
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Blackcat,

Blackcat:

@Pilgrim1

Women are still screaming in the labour wards, was that not pronounced on Eve (Curse)

I have only asked you to look at the text, please. That was not a CURSE - God never cursed Eve.

If God did curse Eve, the implication of a divine curse on her simply means that there is NO REDEMPTION for you - and my dear, that is a more colossal misfortune than you can scream your guts out in any hospital ward!

The problem is that you have been trying to force the word "curse" upon Eve where God did not curse her at all. Where God placed a curse on anyone, He expressly said so - that is why we read that He pronounced a curse upon the serpent (Gen. 3:14 - "thou art cursed"wink and upon the ground (Gen. 3:17 - "cursed is the ground for thy sake"wink - but never upon Adam or Eve!!

Blackcat:

Men still find it hard to survive. Was that not pronounced on Adam(Curse)

Men were not cursed for Adam's sake - for Adam was not cursed; nor did God say that he would find it hard to survive!

That Adam was punished to live ALL his days in sorrow does not mean that everyone lives ALL their days in sorrow.

Second, the curse upon the ground for Adam's sake has been repealed during Noah's time:

Genesis 5:29
And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us
concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground
which the LORD hath cursed

Genesis 8:21
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart,
I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the
imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again
smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

I have shared on those before, abi? undecided

Blackcat:

Men still rule over women was that not pronounced on Eve(Curse)

God reiterated His divine purpose for creating Eve - that was not a curse. Eve was created as a helpmeet for Adam. Adam was to rule over his wife even before the Fall - and what God established in Genesis 3 in this regard is simply re-affirming her place in the family as originally intended.

Blackcat:

Now let me educate you by giving you an example each of a curse and a punishment.

Eve you will never in your life again be able to have children without screaming on top of your voice from severe indescribable pain (Curse)

Eve go and do ten frog jumps for eating this apple and after that everything is normal. (punishment)

I appreciate your analogies; but they simply do not bear any weight here.

The Bible is clear when it speaks about a CURSE. When Jesus died upon the Cross for us, He was not simply being PUNISHED for our sins. The wages of sin is death = that's the punishment he endured on our behalf. But remember that besides being punished, the Bible teaches that He was being made "a CURSE for us" in order to redeem people from the CURSE of the LAW (Gal. 3:3)!

Neither Adam nor Eve knew anything about the LAW nor its curse; and how then shall we read a curse into Genesis 3 upon them when there is none? grin
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by afamblondy: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2008
Illiterate you I say ,quite from my memory.You are quoting the bible , a book written by the white man.Now you can agree that the black race is the most babaric race in the world.Look at Rwanda,Liberia,Sudan,and then the first two days of rioting left about 300 people dead in Kenya,for no just cause.Did you watch how people were using matchets on their fellow humans for something they really knew nothing about and stood nothing to gain from(in kenya) . One week later they turn around and complain of food shortages,showing very irritating pictures on TV,and then of course expecting some food aid from the white man. Disorderliness, wickedness, poverty just to mention a few.I bet you can argue that these are traits of a race created by God.Look at what is happening in Zimbabwe ,a country that used to be very orderly when the white men handed over power.Its in a state of anarchy right now.Watch south Africa go the same way in a few years time.Thats what happens once the white man leaves.
Typical of the blackman,the way we talk about God as if we would have heard of him had it not been for the white man .Of course you will agree that our supossedly strong belief in God is borne out of the fact that we cannot really do much for ourselves and hence religion becomes the only succour.Oh I forgot, we are waiting for judgment day so that God will judge the wicked and reward us of our "sufferings".But come to think of it who are the wicked?
People should be thinking of better ways to advance the black race and not bring up topics that leaves much to be desired as to the capacity of our mental prowess.An remember,there is no mercy for those who have ability and don't use it.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2008
Look at Rwanda,Liberia,Sudan,and then the first two days of rioting left about 300 people dead in Kenya,for no just cause.
What about World war One?
What about World war Two?
What about The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?
What about the millions and millions of Natives Americans Indians, Aboriginals killed?
How much Millions deads?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
Horus,

You know something interests me about you. You seem to use the bible so much in justifyingyour assertions but at the same time put much disdain on the person of Jesus Christ? Why ? Why because of I presume there must be a reason based on some sorts of understanding?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by MP007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
caucasian were not created by God? hmmm what are u trying to say? I cant decipher your theory of creation so I beg of thee, explain!!
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
I saw this in an African-American Forum. Please see below:

"You see people this war between Jacob and Esua has been going on for 5000 years now. You see the black man and the white man came from the same womb. It was Esuau who came out hairy and pink. He was the evil seed. Jacob came out as a black baby, the good seed. The scripture tells you this. Ever since Esua has lost his birth right, he has been trying to enslave his brothers the desendants of Jacob, which is you the black man and woman. That is why the white man can not be civil with any one on this planet. He is like unto his father Esua. I did not make this stuff up. It is all in the bible. "

Whats your take on that guys?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 3:44am On Jan 21, 2008
Blackcat:

"I did not make this stuff up. It is all in the bible. "

It's clearly made-up gist.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Blackcat(f): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2008
pilgrim.1:

It's clearly made-up gist.

You keep reading the Bible upside down and want everybody to join you in doing the same. Secondly you are a Muslim so talk about the Koran and stop trying to tell Christians about what you know nothing of
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2008
@Blackcat,

Good morning. How body? cheesy

Blackcat:

You keep reading the Bible upside down and want everybody to join you in doing the same.

How have I done so from that simple reply I posted there? You don't expect anyone to just swallow a made-up idea just because the author claims "it is all in the Bible", do you? grin

Blackcat:

Secondly you are a Muslim so talk about the Koran and stop trying to tell Christians about what you know nothing of

Second, I left Islam and became a Christian several years ago - and since discussing issues on nairaland I have never asked anyone to consider being a Muslim. If you assume I don't know what I've been discussing from the Bible, please coherently present your case and let's discuss - no need for this outburst this morning.

Regards. wink
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by mazaje(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@Blackcat,

Good morning. How body? cheesy

How have I done so from that simple reply I posted there? You don't expect anyone to just swallow a made-up idea just because the author claims "it is all in the Bible", do you? grin

Second, I left Islam and became a Christian several years ago - and since discussing issues on nairaland I have never asked anyone to consider being a Muslim. If you assume I don't know what I've been discussing from the Bible, please coherently present your case and let's discuss - no need for this outburst this morning.

Regards. wink

Hey baby how are you kiss kiss missed you soo much cheesy dont mind all the ignorant peeps on nairaland that like claiming that the white people are part man and part beast, some dont believe in the bible yet they will move with impetus to quote some of the scriptures in the bible just to make their case, i wonder who they are trying to fool. Hate is baggage blackcat and horus take note.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2008
Europeans The Real Illegal Immigrants.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncAKka6F0Es
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by thesilent1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
and we are still carrying on with the verbal tennis on who is greater than who and who is whiter than who.

okay, better make my time away last longer this time, hopefully we just might have a different topic by then.

Horus, nice to see you are still championing the cause for the true "black man"
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
thesilent1:

And what is the positioning we should take as true "black men"? Throw God into the ditch and start serving our ancestors or what?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
And what is the positioning we should take as true "black men"? Throw God into the ditch and start serving our ancestors or what?
Our ancestors knew about God,long time before the white man and the arab man came to Africa.God was already here.
Well comeback thesilent1. Are you still championing the cause for the  "white man"?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by IDINRETE: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
cgift:

which god? if you mean yahweh,jehovah, elhoim or el-whatever, personally not only have i thrown that god in the ditch i have thrown him in the gutter where he belongs smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by jagunlabi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yes,throw the jewish tribal god into the ditch and welcome OBATALA OBATAASHA into your life.Eeem,are you yoruba,by the way? grin
cgift:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop "The Charging Phone In Church" Habit / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.