Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,818 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? (593 Views)

Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by buzugee(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
A CRANK SHAFT. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH CRANKY grin grin grin grin . ok i know it was a dry joke embarassed
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by ijawkid(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2012
Lmao @ buzugee...

I think an exhaust pipe best describes them....lol

I'm just joking too...

We are all brothers...
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by buzugee(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2012
ijawkid: Lmao @ buzugee...

I think an exhaust pipe best describes them....lol

I'm just joking too...

We are all brothers...

ahhhh an exhaust pipe. why ? because they are full of hot air grin grin . i got another one. an exhaust pipe. why ? because they always emit rubbish grin grin
nice one Bros
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by logicboy: 4:46pm On May 11, 2012
Do you know why vampires are scared of the cross?

Because they are allergic to bulllshit
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by buzugee(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy: Do you know why vampires are scared of the cross?

Because they are allergic to bulllshit
you right. the cross is simply an idol image. its like if Jesus lived today and he was killed by the electric chair. will people start idolizing electric chairs and wearing it around their necks ?
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by ijawkid(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: you right. the cross is simply an idol image. its like if Jesus lived today and he was killed by the electric chair. will people start idolizing electric chairs and wearing it around their necks ?

Exactly buzugee...

its also like if Jesus was killed with a lethal injection and people start wearing injections on there neck!!!

Pure idolatry...
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by logicboy: 5:16pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: you right. the cross is simply an idol image. its like if Jesus lived today and he was killed by the electric chair. will people start idolizing electric chairs and wearing it around their necks ?

Wow.....never though of that. Nice
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Exactly buzugee...

its also like if Jesus was killed with a lethal injection and people start wearing injections on there neck!!!

Pure idolatry...

yup. folly and vanity and idolatry. trifactor
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
HEHEHEHEE..

\bump
Re: What Part Of A Car Will You Compare An Atheist To ? by ooman(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Jesus is a vampire who wants his blood sucked. in John he said "You must drink my blood"

(1) (Reply)

For Your Spiritual Help / Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! / Where Is Noah's Rainbow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.