Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Atheist Christian: - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Christian: (5275 Views)

Atheist,christian Conversion Testimonies (A2C, C2A). / For Atheist & Christian / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Christian: by nferyn(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2007
honeric01:

[SNIP] but the number one thing is to be born again and accept Jesus as your lord and personal savior, that's all, have no more to say to you or KAG, i rest my case.
Let's just conclude you rest because you have no case. None whatsoever.
Re: Atheist Christian: by Kuns: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
When anyone calls themself an Atheist, what are they really saying?

A-theist = A theoist

Theo = means God, for you to call yourself atheist you must of heard of a god, so you will be lying if you say you are atheist and there is no god.

The word christ is from the greek word Kristos which was derived from the Hindus/Asia (hindus' = father of the Cau-asian race)  religion Krishna. So therefore Krishna = Kristos = Cist (old english) = Christ (new english).

Also theo is the greek god of sarcasm, pain which is what Jesus/Zeus protrayed.
Re: Atheist Christian: by KAG: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2007
k0be:

you're still here rapping dust with these things.

Because we disagree on many points, we are things? That's a shame.

I already showed them the many faults inside the debauchery of a theory they worship, yet they're here sperming over christianity, na wa o.

First, you didn't do anything of the sort. You copy/pasted several long articles and links - understandably, several disagreed with each other, and couldn't - because of ignorance and stubborness - engage in conversation on them. If you and your actions were taken as the poster-person for Christianity, then it's safe to conclude that you did more harm than good.

Second, as I've mentioned several times, theories aren't worshipped - the worship of ideas are best left to theism.

Finally, it's the "come unto me" that did it.
Re: Atheist Christian: by KAG: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2007
Kuns:

When anyone calls themself an Atheist, what are they really saying?

A-theist = A theoist

Theo = means God, for you to call yourself atheist you must of heard of a god, so you will be lying if you say you are atheist and there is no god.

Hearing of something doesn't bring the aforementioned something into existence. Would I be lying if I said there is no Santa Claus? By the way, there's a five headed creature with purple smoke blowing out of its ears behind you.

The word christ is from the greek word Kristos which was derived from the Hindus/Asia (hindus' = father of the Cau-asian race) religion Krishna. So therefore Krishna = Kristos = Cist (old english) = Christ (new english).

Also theo is the greek god of sarcasm, pain which is what Jesus/Zeus protrayed.

Could you reference that etymology with something reliable?
Re: Atheist Christian: by Kuns: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jesus and Zeus are one and the same, both creations of the Greek mind of mythology.
Re: Atheist Christian: by KAG: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2007
Kuns:

Jesus and Zeus are one and the same, both creations of the Greek mind of mythology.

Except there is a good chance that one of the two existed as a real person, even if details of his life have been greatly exaggerated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis / Apostle Peter And The Principle Of Inclusivity Via Exclusivity Or The Remnant / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.