Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Can U Marry These Types Of People? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can U Marry These Types Of People? (2108 Views)

A Marriage Proposal To A Female Member Of This Forum Slimyem, Will U Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / Who Will Marry These Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry These Types Of People? by precioussa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2007
i wonder how dis types of creatures still exist in dis world with such a LONG ROD of theirs.am sure if they grab any women for sex, chineke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA DIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Can U Marry These Types Of People? by drrionelli(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2007
Ah, yes--the ol' phallocarp

I think it would be safe to say that the only one of these fellows whose endowment is approximate to the dimensions of his respective phallocarp would be the man on the right in the top picture.  And, given that the positioning is in the angle most commonly represented by an erection, it's clear that these are simply some sort of addenda. Note that the bottom picture shows the phallocarp secured with what appears to be a shoe lace.

They, do, however, get one's attention, don't they?  shocked
Re: Can U Marry These Types Of People? by fakedavid: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
can we please see their female counterparts before we make comments.
Re: Can U Marry These Types Of People? by almondjoy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
Why not? They are all over Nigeria. What is the big deal? Is OBJ more handsome and more "gifted" than the fellows you are showing us? Look around you and see what Nigerian guys look like. Infact do not go far--check out some dudes on Nairaland with their profile pictures. These ones are handsome.

-----And they will complain that "we" are not romantic? After putting up with all that and some "change"!!!
Re: Can U Marry These Types Of People? by sweetpie23: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
when I thought I have seen all shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lets Chat On Yahoo, If U Are Online Right Now (male Or Female) / Do You Need A Sugar Mummy For Anywhere? / Calabar Hookup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.