Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Who Will Marry These Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will Marry These Ladies (563 Views)

I Will Marry U Dis Year If We Get Along / I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! / Can U Marry These Types Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry These Ladies by yousouph(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
During my days at the university, we were 150 in the class and 90 were females while 60 were us. At my hostel, i asked my fellow undergraduates on he ratio of ladies to guys in their various classes and the answers were mostly the same.

Now, i still see the population of ladies rising more above the guys. In various home, you do hear or see women giving birth to more female babies than males.

There are many ladies on the streets,offices and campuses to name a few. Many were hanging on their boyfriends even though they didn't get the best treatment from them because there are hardly guys with one lady these days.
Often you here ladies fighting our a guy and those that are not doing yhat guide their jealously.

Since our religion does not permit us to marry more than one wife; for those that are religious, the question is who will marry these ladies?
Re: Who Will Marry These Ladies by kollydeb(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
maybe you need to form an ngo to help them out. grin
Re: Who Will Marry These Ladies by Gamba(f): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ topic u're very funny o, but sha why u dey take panadol for another person headache? wink
Re: Who Will Marry These Ladies by whitelexi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Topic: Dont worry, be happy grin

[center][size=32pt]FYNEWAKA IS BACK!!![/size][/center]

grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / For The Ladies (and Some Men Too) / Get Connected To Your Old Friends, 4real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.