Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? (6032 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Grizzly(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
Sometimes they tend to make trouble based on the fact that their bro owns da house. useless creeps. i've seen it happen.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by mukina2: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
happened to u?
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Grizzly(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2006
No, not to me.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by mukina2: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2006
ooo ok grin grin grin grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by babymine(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Grizzly

Not sometimes, most times.  grin  grin  grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by nobledanie(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2006
2 is a couple and three is a crowd. None should come and live they are free to visit and stay few days after which they must leave.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 4real(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2006
just my point
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Outstrip(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2008
Non. Newlyweds should not have anyone living with them atleast for the first year or two. You are still trying to figure out yourselves in the marriage, set boundaries etc. How can you do that when there is an "antenna" there breathing down your back. I say NO NO NO.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by JoyceAgim(f): 3:30am On May 25, 2008
nobledanie:

2 is a couple and three is a crowd. None should come and live they are free to visit and stay few days after which they must leave.
supported.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chika98: 4:39am On May 25, 2008
live for where? To your tents oh israel. No, stay in your house and i will stay in mine.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Godalone(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2008
My door is open to all the members of my family and my wife's family.My wife and I have never one day complain that any of them is giving us problem.Please try and live peacefully with your people.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by krama(m): 1:39am On May 26, 2008
Outstrip:

Newlyweds should not have anyone living with them atleast for the first year or two.

Exactly!
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by anddrewz: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
see, from experience, it is better if any in-law from any side is coming to live with newly married it should be this way: if the husband is bringing from the wife side, he should allow a male, and if the wife is accepting from the husband side, should be a female. That way the husband will not try any thing with a male, neither the wife try anything funny with a female smiley . if it is the other way round, na u sabi, anything wey happen after, na ur wahala.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by sparta(f): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
wetin lost for their hand wey dem wan come look for for my house. Please i dont want anybody to come and scatter my union with their jealousy. i dont need any of them around whether male of female. today na she talks to me this way, tomorow is she talks to her husband anyhow, she dosent cook well, she did this and that.

Abeg make dem scram and get their own life.

i have never bothered any of my brothers wives, we get along so well because we rarely see each other. one of them even stays so close to us and he and the wife has been begging us to come visit but trust my mom and siblings, we are too busy with our lives to poke our nose in their biz.

Most of those who say na my brother's house are the unambitous NFA in town.

for instance, i work and go to school and rarely have time for any other thing, when do i have time to do gbeborun abeg, make everybody face his/her life and let couples enjoy their union. lipsrsealed
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by ubong560(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
By dis in4matn given by diff girls, it's obvious none of dis girls deserv marriage. They are family destroyers instd of builders. Have they eva wondered dat such action can bring enormity btwn d members of d family for life? Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Common Problems That Leads To Crises In Marriage / Can You Marry A Footballer? / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.