Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? (1260 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / You Can Travel To Switzerland From Uk If You Hold >=6 Months Valid Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? by khazeem(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2012
Hi nairalanders,
am about traveling to southafrica, and I neva heard of BTA b4 and my agent told I wunt be allowed to get a board pass if I don't have as cash in my wollet...pls what do I do
Re: As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2012
How can you claim not to have heard of BTA or PTA before? It is a mandatory basic/personal travelling allowance and that's why some embassies include the applicant statement of account as part of visa requirement just to verify if the applicant finance status. Or were you planning to go to SA empty handed?
Re: As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? by Africholidays: 12:44pm On May 13, 2012
Hi,

When traveling anywhere u will require cash as well as proof of where you would be staying for the duration of your holiday. It's standard procedure to show that you arent going there to work without legal permit or abscond.

(1) (Reply)

Life In Qatar! / E-visa To Nigerians And There Requirements. / Trump Administration Changes H1-B Visa Program To Favor Advanced Degree Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.