Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma (11817 Views)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Soldiers Beat Policeman To Coma In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Exponental(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2012
Police is ur fiend.

1 Like

Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Abali1(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2012
jamace:

These numbers(08077446699 or 0810255581) are direct lines to ig -only short messages (SMS) :

Your SMS should contain the following:
-Quote the police Vehicle number /identification
-Quote the Officers name and numbers
-Time:
-State:
-Local Govt area:
-Type of illegal duty - Extortion of money,illegal road block/Check points e.t.c

shey na m go tell the police make him show me ID number. Abi na under duress wey I go begin dey cram police name & ID number?
The IG is still not ready to curb his men's excesses.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jamace(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2012
Abali1:

shey na m go tell the police make him show me ID number. Abi na under duress wey I go begin dey cram police name & ID number?

One thing I have observed about most Nigerians is that they are not conscious of their environment. They don't know where to get the name of a policeman in uniform or how to get the vehicle details.

Ok. To get the info is simple. Once a policeman or any uniform man for that matter is in uniform, just look at his chest and you will see his name there. And for the vehicle detail, a bold number plus their unit/location is usually written on the sides, front and even back of their van.

Once you are conscious of where to get the name of a policeman and vehicle detail, immediately you are flagged down by any policeman, even before you finish parking your car, you should have seen his name. Look around for their van too and cram the number detail. You must be smart about this.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by ochukoccna: 4:39pm On May 13, 2012
This country leaves you speechless
And if you try to talk,you become deaf and dumb cry cry cry
So just stay speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by damilola15: 5:08pm On May 13, 2012
Exponental: Police is ur fiend.
lol. I guess they were never our friend.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jidewin(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2012
reflx: Well I have read all the news in the papers and other media and its shocking !!!and while I condemn the act..the news was blown out of proportion ...I work in the police clinic port harcourt and I treated james ameh and all he had were serious bruises,chest pain and a bite to his hand...no spinal cord injury or paralysis...he is still on admission because of the awareness of the incident ...meanwhile the six other guys are already in police net and set for trial next week after investigations...please the press should be truthful...I read with disbelief all I saw in the dailies...he had his bath and ate by himself...he is ok and those guys are set to be punished...fullstop!
Ol boy since you dey work for where dem dey treat,you for try at least put ONE foto for here make everybody see am fah.if press no blown d news,na so d assault for waka go under d carpet.Abeg NPF is "A gathering of demonsized zombies".
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by omodada1: 5:44pm On May 13, 2012
Nija! Unnnn, 'put dem ‎​Fø̲я̅ police net'? Settin a thief τ̅☺ catch a thief, small time now the̶̲̥̅̊ news go die @list 'we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ on top on the̶̲̥̅̊ situstion'. Shame τ̅☺ the̶̲̥̅̊ Nation.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by harakiri(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2012
Who cares? undecided
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by paleo(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2012
Niccolo Makiavelly 1ce said,he who tries 2 b good in d company of bad men will only get himself killed..these are d likes of fela,2pac,bob marley etc.i have indeed seen nice and good policemen but believe me,they are very cautious bout d evil their partners do so they just mellow...
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by oge4real(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2012
sorry
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jidewin(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2012
Exponental: Police is ur fiend.
My Foot
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jidewin(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2012
Abali1:

Na u funny pass today walai.Hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Faheedat: 6:44pm On May 13, 2012
These numbers(08077446699 or 0810255581) are direct lines to ig -only short messages (SMS) :

PLEASE HELP POLICE TO HELP YOU, POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Please send the details of the oficer to our IG -Direct instant messages with proof like picture snaps and the officer details for further enquiry.Probably WE MAY TRANFER THEM TO YOBE STATE WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY. Definately DOG MUST CHOP DOG FOR NIGERIA TO MOVE FORWARD
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Faheedat: 6:49pm On May 13, 2012
ALL, PLEASE IT IS HIGH TIME THAT ALL POLICE OFFICERS IN UNIFORM MUST HENCEFORTH DISPLAY THEIR IDENTITY LIKE THE MILITARY OFFICERS
BECAUSE MOST OF THE BIG OFFICERS ALWAYS DISPLAY THIER OWN,IF NOT PLEASE LET THE IG STARTS MASS TRANSFER /RE-DEPLOYMENT NOW
Seun,
Please pass my message to our Acting IG
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by afrikanns: 7:56pm On May 13, 2012
I must confess, all these police men are disgrace to this country all they are after is money. Enough lack of respect in the force if you have witnessed their action packed scene b4 where corporal will be addressin an inspector even SP as if talkin to his mate.

My suggestion is that a highly discipline millitary should take over the mantle of the leadership of the police force just to inculcate discipline into the force,
Animals in police uniform.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by damilola15: 8:06pm On May 13, 2012
jidewin:
My Foot
So is the police your friend if not a fiend?
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2012
fork adict:
Thanks a bunch men for the update. Don't mind all those mushroom press men and newspapers that can not go the extra mile to verify accounts before going to press.

With that said, I still put the blame on GEJ, the corrupt C-in-C that can not curb corruption in his police force. Mtscheeeew!

You are mad, even blame the mosquito wey bite you on GEJ, has the police ever been better before GEJ became president. If u no fit pregnant ur wife u go blame GEJ
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by afrikanns: 8:52pm On May 13, 2012
That s business by proxy right? So how much can we start with?
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by nihinlade(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by olempe(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2012
SMH for them... Bunch of shameless people!!
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Nosyke(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2012
To all those dropping the IG's numbers and requesting for evidences like pictures,are we supposed to be snapping or videoing them while in the act? Just curious
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by doctokwus: 9:43pm On May 13, 2012
reflx: Well I have read all the news in the papers and other media and its shocking !!!and while I condemn the act..the news was blown out of proportion ...I work in the police clinic port harcourt and I treated james ameh and all he had were serious bruises,chest pain and a bite to his hand...no spinal cord injury or paralysis...he is still on admission because of the awareness of the incident ...meanwhile the six other guys are already in police net and set for trial next week after investigations...please the press should be truthful...I read with disbelief all I saw in the dailies...he had his bath and ate by himself...he is ok and those guys are set to be punished...fullstop!
Shame on u 4 posting such utter rubbish.So d issue only becomes press worthy if he had bn paralysed.U evn mentioned "serious bruises",dats new to me,wen is a bruise serious? Human bite is not serious enuf?I hope u understand what an 'ordinary human bite',wen not properly treated can lead to.Mr man,in dis case,d journalists av no fault,d screaming headlines quite rightfully reflect d horror everyone shd feel on hearing dat policemen descended on dere colleague.Utter rubbish,violence has bcome 2nd nature to policemen dat u don't evn understand d tragedy of what took place
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by logica(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. The hungry wolves have turned on themselves. Cannibalistic wolves they call such.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by NAJALYN: 10:02pm On May 13, 2012
What a shame! Policemen have no friends when they want money; not even their parents.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by mandsignal(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2012
not2long: IT was a show of shame Thursday night at Eleme roundabout in Port Harcourt when about six Police men pounced on one of their colleagues beating him to coma because he allegedly resisted their effort to extort money from a commercial bus driver.

Eye witnesses gave the name of the Mobile Policeman who was beaten to coma as James Ameh and attached to Mopol 56. They said he was in a commercial bus when suddenly about six Policemen stopped the vehicle, ordering the driver to hand over the key to them. They said he had flouted traffic rule at about 7pm when he picked a passenger in the area.

The driver who did not want to waste time allegedly alighted from his vehicle to negotiate with the Policemen who insisted he must part with five thousand naira. At this point, the Mobile Policeman, James Ameh who was reportedly on the front seat with the Bus driver had to come down to appeal to his colleagues to let the driver go for his sake.

The Policemen were allegedly uncomfortable with his role in the whole drama. And one of them had to push him, telling him to get off their way. Before the Mobile Policeman could even regain balance, the six Policemen reportedly started raining slaps at him from all sides. In the heat of the ugly drama, the anti riot policeman allegedly slumped.

The eyewitnesses said it took the intervention of sympathisers to move him from where he allegedly slumped.

When contacted for comment on the alleged shameful conduct of some Policemen in his command, the state Police Commissioner, Mr Mohamed Indabawa said those allegedly involved were being investigated. He said the matter had been brought to his attention. “We know those said to be involved. And the whole issue is being investigated”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/six-policemen-beat-colleague-to-coma/
www.nairaland.com/937012/baddest-joke-9ja-police#10817333
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2012

Somehow, I don't believe you. You don't mind taking a pic of you and James Ameh do you? You can blur out ur face and any identifying features.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is some good crisis management skills you got here.CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE GUY FOR SOME BACKUP ?

LMAO I didn't even see your request before I made mine.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2012

^^^Not to talk of a bruised ego!
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by TopeFl(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2012

You dey give out patient information abi, I go report you to union! grin
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Nobody: 12:25am On May 14, 2012
Not the Police again! They are menace to the society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmadu Ali’s Son Re-arraigned For N4.5b Subsidy Fraud / Dapchi Schoolgirls Abduction: Staff, Parents, Locals Narrate Harrowing Ordeal / Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.