Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma (11821 Views)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Soldiers Beat Policeman To Coma In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Hoodrat(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2012
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by afrodoc(m): 2:06am On May 14, 2012
wat do u expect? d job is so stigmatised that only d dregs of society n d most desperate of men join d police.
this is what happens when d worst people in society r given d job of protecting d rest ,safeguarding law n order and keeping d peace

1 Like

Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by Butoneday2(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2012
''Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish''.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by forkadict(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

You are mad, even blame the mosquito wey bite you on GEJ, has the police ever been better before GEJ became president. If u no fit pregnant ur wife u go blame GEJ

Na your papa and mama mad.

God punish you!
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by gegee(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2012
fork adict:
Thanks a bunch men for the update. Don't mind all those mushroom press men and newspapers that can not go the extra mile to verify accounts before going to press.

With that said, I still put the blame on GEJ, the corrupt C-in-C that can not curb corruption in his police force. Mtscheeeew!
Dundee I see that's an easy way out of every situation for people who can't think.....blame the president for everything
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by supremebeing09: 3:50pm On May 14, 2012
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by supremebeing09: 3:52pm On May 14, 2012
F**K THAT! WHAT A SHAME. THE POLICE IN THE UK SHIIT THEMSELVES EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY WORK IN SUCH A MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE WRONG MOVE MAKES ONE SHIIT THEIR PANTS. IN NIGERIA, COPPERS ARE BEATING UP A FELLOW COPPER BECAUSE OF £20!!!! £20?!!!! AND SOME FOOL ON ANOTHER THREAD IS NOT CONVINCED NIGERIA DOESN'T RANK SECOND IN THE WORLD IN ROAD ACCIDENT FATALITIES ??!!!

AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY COUNTRY, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS WRONG. IT'S SOOO BAD THAT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COULD BE IN NIGERIA AND I WOULDN'T BELIEVE HIM EVEN IF I HAD SEEN HIM DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN!!!

F**K THAT. SCRAP THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE WITH THEIR DIRTY BLACK UNIFORM ANYWAY!!! ACTUALLY, SCRAP NIGERIA OFF THE FACE OF THE BLOODY EARTH IF NEED BE BECAUSE WE'RE NOWHERE NEAR CHANGES EVEN IF LIFE ON EARTH WAS GUARANTEED ANOTHER EXISTENCE FOR 2,000,000 YEARS!!!

WE'RE WORSE THAN MOGADISHU IN SOMALIA AND THE MILITANT-INFESTED SUDAN, CONGO, SIERRA LEONE AND UGANDA.

TO THINK WE LIVE IN A CIVILISED AND DEMOCRATIZED COUNTRY. MADNESS sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by BUSHMAN1: 8:32pm On May 14, 2012
NOW THEY TURNED ON THEMSELF every body shout aleluyah!!!!
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by forkadict(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2012
gegee: Dundee I see that's an easy way out of every situation for people who can't think.....blame the president for everything

Na your papa & mama be dundee

God punish you
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by hardbody: 8:42am On May 15, 2012
This our IG strong ooo, so he uses a 10 digit number, in addition to the supposedly legit 11 digits?(These numbers(08077446699 or 0810255581) are direct lines to ig -only short messages (SMS) :

I raise yansh for the man join. Mumu people
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jidewin(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2012
hardbody: This our IG strong ooo, so he uses a 10 digit number, in addition to the supposedly legit 11 digits?(These numbers(08077446699 or 0810255581) are direct lines to ig -only short messages (SMS) :

I raise yansh for the man join. Mumu people
Hahahahahhahhaha I go dye o.......no take lafta wound me.....it could be real fun to ease ones tension when person dey I'm fellow kontrymen dey vogue,dey parah for nairaland...chei
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by jidewin(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2012
supremebeing09: F**K THAT! WHAT A SHAME. THE POLICE IN THE UK SHIIT THEMSELVES EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY WORK IN SUCH A MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE WRONG MOVE MAKES ONE SHIIT THEIR PANTS. IN NIGERIA, COPPERS ARE BEATING UP A FELLOW COPPER BECAUSE OF £20!!!! £20?!!!! AND SOME FOOL ON ANOTHER THREAD IS NOT CONVINCED NIGERIA DOESN'T RANK SECOND IN THE WORLD IN ROAD ACCIDENT FATALITIES ??!!!

AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY COUNTRY, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS WRONG. IT'S SOOO BAD THAT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COULD BE IN NIGERIA AND I WOULDN'T BELIEVE HIM EVEN IF I HAD SEEN HIM DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN!!!

F**K THAT. SCRAP THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE WITH THEIR DIRTY BLACK UNIFORM ANYWAY!!! ACTUALLY, SCRAP NIGERIA OFF THE FACE OF THE BLOODY EARTH IF NEED BE BECAUSE WE'RE NOWHERE NEAR CHANGES EVEN IF LIFE ON EARTH WAS GUARANTEED ANOTHER EXISTENCE FOR 2,000,000 YEARS!!!

WE'RE WORSE THAN MOGADISHU IN SOMALIA AND THE MILITANT-INFESTED SUDAN, CONGO, SIERRA LEONE AND UGANDA.

TO THINK WE LIVE IN A CIVILISED AND DEMOCRATIZED COUNTRY. MADNESS sad sad sad angry angry angry
Nna men chere,cool down my guy...dis ya shit men, f..k dat men....na true say na jand u dey ...however sofry curse biko.
Re: Six Policemen Beat Colleague To Coma by afm4ever(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2012
reflx: Well I have read all the news in the papers and other media and its shocking !!!and while I condemn the act..the news was blown out of proportion ...I work in the police clinic port harcourt and I treated james ameh and all he had were serious bruises,chest pain and a bite to his hand...no spinal cord injury or paralysis...he is still on admission because of the awareness of the incident ...meanwhile the six other guys are already in police net and set for trial next week after investigations...please the press should be truthful...I read with disbelief all I saw in the dailies...he had his bath and ate by himself...he is ok and those guys are set to be punished...fullstop!
how can we believe u
reflx: Well I have read all the news in the papers and other media and its shocking !!!and while I condemn the act..the news was blown out of proportion ...I work in the police clinic port harcourt and I treated james ameh and all he had were serious bruises,chest pain and a bite to his hand...no spinal cord injury or paralysis...he is still on admission because of the awareness of the incident ...meanwhile the six other guys are already in police net and set for trial next week after investigations...please the press should be truthful...I read with disbelief all I saw in the dailies...he had his bath and ate by himself...he is ok and those guys are set to be punished...fullstop!
how can we believe u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Magnus Abe Casts His Vote (Photos) / Boko Haram Steals 200 Cows, 300 Sheep And Goats In Borno — NEMA / Ogunlewe: Northerners Benefited Nothing From Buhari’s Eight Years As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.