Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? (1352 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Can The Moderators Rename The Religion Section To: "Bash Christianity" Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? by logicboy: 11:50pm On May 12, 2012
I have been on Nairaland non-stop this whole week bashing religion.

I have not shaved or left my house in a whole 5 days! (I'm on holiday). Pizza and chinese takeaways have given me constipation angry

I havent even touched my videogames or my girlfriend in a week.

[size=18pt]
What is it that makes me feel good to bash religion? I have been bashing muslims and christians in both sections daily and there is some satisfaction whenever I derail certain threads.[/size]

Re: Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? by Callotti: 1:20am On May 13, 2012
Because "religion" has been bashing me since I was born.
Now, I am freeeeeeeee.
Time to bash back!
Verrrrrrrry sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? by logicboy: 1:24am On May 13, 2012
Callotti: Because "religion" has been bashing me since I was born.
Now, I am freeeeeeeee.
Time to bash back!
Verrrrrrrry sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! grin

I'm off nairaland next week. I have exhausted so much energy bashing religion and I can relax knowing that I have probably made some atheist converts grin grin grin grin grin

Bashing religion is sweet.
Re: Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? by Callotti: 1:49am On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

I'm off nairaland next week. I have exhausted so much energy bashing religion and I can relax knowing that I have probably made some atheist converts grin grin grin grin grin

Bashing religion is sweet.

Enjoy your week off!
It is good to let the religious bodies recover!
I have a very busy week myself!
I have to "touch" my husband's special places with my mouth and "other orifices" too!
I look forward to thine returning presence! cool
So long!

I hereby ban myself for one week! Off to NigeriaWorld and of course, back to the best of the best. . . . . TOPIX FORUM! cool
Re: Why Is It Sweet To Bash Religion? by logicboy: 1:59am On May 13, 2012
Callotti:

Enjoy your week off!
It is good to let the religious bodies recover!
I have a very busy week myself!
I have to "touch" my husband's special places with my mouth and "other orifices" too!
I look forward to thine returning presence! cool
So long!

I hereby ban myself for one week! Off to NigeriaWorld and of course, back to the best of the best. . . . . TOPIX FORUM! cool

I'm starting to believe that you need to engage in polyandry! The way you talk about sex angry angry

Be careful! Three3somes can be very stressful!

Have fun!

(1) (Reply)

What If I Destroy The Pastors Megaphone And Beat Him Up? / A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. / Communist Goals: The De-moralization Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.