Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. (1349 Views)

My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison / Did Lot Actually Encourage Pre Marital Sex According To Genesis 19:8? / Tithing - Rebuttal Of Joseph Prince's By Russell Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenidictus I finally got a rebuttal to your claim that there are more than one Yahweh from genesis 19:24 just to support your triune Gods stance……

This is why I love the bible…it explains itself.....I always know the bible can explain itself and will continue to do that...

It is consistent with Hebrew idiom to speak of a person’s doing something in reference to himself. We read: “Solomon proceeded to congregate the older men . . . to King Solomon.” “To Moses [Yahweh] said: ‘Go up to Yahweh . . . ’” “[Yahweh] went on to say: . . . I will save them by Yahweh.’” (1 Kings 8:1; Exodus 24:1; Hosea 1:6, 7; Zechariah 10:12)
But let's consider 1 kings 8:1..

Its the perfect example..

Let's read it from other translations..I'm gonna list them....
##..English Standard Version (©2001)
Then"" Solomon"" assembled the elders of Israel
and all the heads of the tribes, the leaders of
the fathers’ houses of the people of Israel,
before King"" Solomon"" in Jerusalem, to bring up
the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of
the city of David, which is Zion.
##New American Standard Bible (©1995)
the fathers' households of the sons of Israel,
to King"" Solomon"" in Jerusalem, to bring up the
ark of the covenant of the LORD from the city
of David, which is Zion.
##..King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then"" Solomon"" assembled the elders of Israel,
and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of
the fathers of the children of Israel, unto
king ""Solomon"" in Jerusalem, that they might
bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD
out of the city of David, which is Zion.

1 .....I want u to tell me how many ""solomons"" were mentioned in that verse??

2.....The 2 solomons that are mentioned in that verse are they 2 different solomons ??

3....Isn't the solomons mentioned there one and the same person??

That 1 kings 8:1 is a perfect example that corroborates with Genesis 19:24 that tells us that Yahweh brought the unprecedented sulfur and fire from himself, “from Yahweh, from the heavens”.......... So rather than being a strained prop for the unscriptural Trinity doctrine, this verse underscores the point made at Psalm 83:18: “That people may know that you, whose name is Yahweh, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”..

My brother ubenidictus::::

Yahweh our God is one Yahweh...

Nothing can change that,not even the trinity dogmata..

It was even ratified by Jesus.....

Continue to read deuteronomy 6:4 and mark 12:29 till you abandon the trinity....

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by k2039: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012

I will watch frome the sidelines
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039:
I will watch frome the sidelines

U gotta watch bro....THIS IS IT!!!!!!!
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2012
ijawkid:
Ubenidictus I finally got a rebuttal to your claim that there are more than one Yahweh from genesis 19:24 just to support your triune Gods stance……

This is why I love the bible…it explains itself.....I always know the bible can explain itself and will continue to do that...

It is consistent with Hebrew idiom to speak of a person’s doing something in reference to himself. We read: “Solomon proceeded to congregate the older men . . . to King Solomon.” “To Moses [Yahweh] said: ‘Go up to Yahweh . . . ’” “[Yahweh] went on to say: . . . I will save them by Yahweh.’” (1 Kings 8:1; Exodus 24:1; Hosea 1:6, 7; Zechariah 10:12)

of David, which is Zion.

2.....The 2 solomons that are mentioned in that verse are they 2 different solomons ??

That 1 kings 8:1 is a perfect example that corroborates with Genesis 19:24 that tells us that Yahweh brought the unprecedented sulfur and fire from himself, “from Yahweh, from the heavens”.......... So rather than being a strained prop for the unscriptural Trinity doctrine, this verse underscores the point made at Psalm 83:18: “That people may know that you, whose name is Yahweh, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”..

Continue to read deuteronomy 6:4 and mark 12:29 till you abandon the trinity....

do trinitarians/ubenedictus tell you he knows what the bible says?

He is just a desperate fellow that wants to defile the bible with their trinity.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
ijawkid:

of David, which is Zion.

Beautiful!
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
truthislight:

He is just a desperate fellow that wants to defile the bible with their trinity.

Hahaha.
I noticed that since they restored the name of God(Yahweh) in some of their bible, their new trick is to say that the Father is Yahweh, Jesus is Yahweh, Holyspirit is Yahweh just to keep trinity going.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Boomark:

Hahaha.
I noticed that since they restored the name of God(Yahweh) in some of their bible, their new trick is to say that the Father is Yahweh, Jesus is Yahweh, Holyspirit is Yahweh just to keep trinity going.

Exactly....

1st of all they took off the name JEHOVAH from the bible.......

Truth lovers found out the ""WAYO"" and now many know the name of the only true GOD......

Instead of trinitarians to bow down there heads in shame ,they now want to ascribe the name Jehovah to 3 persons....

Is still can't understand how desperate they are....

Deuteronomy says Yahweh is 1 Yahweh......

Trinitarians as usual went about cherry picking and came up with genesis 19:24 forgetting that the bible must always remain true.......

And the scriptures just did debunk the hell out of ubenidictus and all those trinitarians who rush to use genesis 19:24 as a support for there pagan doctrine.......

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
ijawkid:

of David, which is Zion.

beautiful, i just check many translations and that particular repetition didn appear in them, anyway, context is key.
Now listen and open your eyes.
I kings 8:1 is a continuation of 1 kings 7:51, and solomon is vs51 is still d same solomon in 8:1 and d same king solomon in d same vs 1. The whole context continue to show 1 solomon, i told u earlier context is key!
Now what does gen19:24 say? It says "yahweh rained down...from yahweh in heaven", the last time d word yahweh was used before 19 was in 18, and yahweh wasnt in heaven, he was on earth discussing with abraham, now it is my time to ask u, did yahweh leave heaven and was on earth, so that d same person wu rained down fire in heaven was d same person on earth? In context there is only one reason y d words "from yahweh in heaven" becos d bible had already identified yahweh on earth, so wen it say "yahweh rained down from yahweh in heaven" in clear context two different persons are ment. Solomen can invite people unto himself, but it will b defy all principles if yahweh is sending fire from himself. Wen d words "from" is used then it would b stupid to imagine singularity. Can ijaw kid steal "from" himself?

d same old story,
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
truthislight:

hahaha, if u dont try and make a senseless comment like dis no one will
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Boomark:

Hahaha.
i doubt even d jews can remember God's real name. Besides all d names that is associated with d fada becos of his divine nature is also ascribed to d son wu posses d fulness of d said state. Dont b so suprised!
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now u have started ranting
ijawkid:

Exactly....

1st of all they took off the name JEHOVAH from the bible.......

Truth lovers found out the ""WAYO"" and now many know the name of the only true GOD......
sorry my friend d xtians didnt remove yahweh from d bible, d jews did as early as 2bc d name was alread lost because d jews thought it was too holy to b called. U have started lying, trinitarians werent involved in changing yahweh to adonia ask d jews

Instead of trinitarians to bow down there heads in shame ,they now want to ascribe the name Jehovah to 3 persons....
wen i d fullness of d Godhood state dwells in more than one person, im not suprised that more than one person bears d divine name.

Is still can't understand how desperate they are....

Deuteronomy says Yahweh is 1 Yahweh......

Trinitarians as usual went about cherry picking and came up with genesis 19:24 forgetting that the bible must always remain true.......

And the scriptures just did debunk the hell out of ubenidictus and all those trinitarians who rush to use genesis 19:24 as a support for there pagan doctrine.......

continue ranting.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: Now u have started ranting sorry my friend d xtians didnt remove yahweh from d bible, d jews did as early as 2bc d name was alread lost because d jews thought it was too holy to b called. U have started lying, trinitarians werent involved in changing yahweh to adonia ask d jews

wen i d fullness of d Godhood state dwells in more than one person, im not suprised that more than one person bears d divine name.

continue ranting.

You are on a long thing bro....

Keep believing in your 3 in 1 God....

I've done my Job on genesis 19:24....

What baffles me is how u guys just pick out random scriptures to support the trinity......

Remember how you and your cohorts said there are 3 Yahwehs.....

I mean that got me sad ........you guys belittled and divided Yahweh into 3 persons....

SMH!!!!!!
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: beautiful, i just check many translations and that particular repetition didn appear in them, anyway, context is key.
I kings 8:1 is a continuation of 1 kings 7:51, and solomon is vs51 is still d same solomon in 8:1 and d same king solomon in d same vs 1. The whole context continue to show 1 solomon, i told u earlier context is key!
Now what does gen19:24 say? It says "yahweh rained down...from yahweh in heaven", the last time d word yahweh was used before 19 was in 18, and yahweh wasnt in heaven, he was on earth discussing with abraham, now it is my time to ask u, did yahweh leave heaven and was on earth, so that d same person wu rained down fire in heaven was d same person on earth? In context there is only one reason y d words "from yahweh in heaven" becos d bible had already identified yahweh on earth, so wen it say "yahweh rained down from yahweh in heaven" in clear context two different persons are ment. Solomen can invite people unto himself, but it will b defy all principles if yahweh is sending fire from himself. Wen d words "from" is used then it would b stupid to imagine singularity. Can ijaw kid steal "from" himself?
d same old story,

Ubenidictus for once try to let the bible not contradict itself.....

If it is a fact that Yahweh is 1 Yahweh why on earth should you assume or read a false meaning into gensis 19:24...

Its very wrong.....

This is one reason I also quoted from other translations that Just stated that ""Yahweh made it rain fire and sulphur....""

But you argued,that's why I had to quote 1 kings 8:1 to show you a similar idiom that was used......

And that expression is an idiom ...

Solomon summoned ubenidictus to king solomon.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: beautiful, i just check many translations and that particular repetition didn appear in them, anyway, context is key.

English is also a problem is also a problem when it comes to defending trinity blindly.

Why did you even agree that Solomon is the same person as king Solomon? Or don't you think that Solomon could be a servant in the house of king Solomon? You disappoint me.

Context? You don't have anything to say. According to what you imagined as stupidity that Ijawkid steals from Ijawkid, is it not also stupid for you to imagine that Ijawkid brought a wife to Ijawkid.

Start today to believe Yahweh is one Yahweh not three,

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by ijawkid(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Boomark:

English is also a problem is also a problem when it comes to defending trinity blindly.

Why did you even agree that Solomon is the same person as king Solomon? Or don't you think that Solomon could be a servant in the house of king Solomon? You disappoint me.

Context? You don't have anything to say. According to what you imagined as stupidity that Ijawkid steals from Ijawkid, is it not also stupid for you to imagine that Ijawkid brought a wife to Ijawkid.

My brother help me tell am.....

For the fact trinitarians hold on to genesis 19:24 so tight without even reading the bible completely to get a full understanding ,shows the spirit behind supporting the trinity dogma.........

Now I even understand why 1 john 5:7 was desperately formed to support the trinity even when it was never in the originals....

Desperation to prove the trinity....
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: i doubt even d jews can remember God's real name. Besides all d names that is associated with d fada becos of his divine nature is also ascribed to d son wu posses d fulness of d said state. Dont b so suprised!

Yes, doubts. That's what what trinity and catholic can turn you into. Since you know that He cannot say something and it wount happen. It didn't occur to you that since God said "this is my name forever, and this is my memorial to all generations." that His name must have been existing and in use.

Don't let trinity cloud you judgement and also don't let the Jews guide you on what to believe about God. Be wise.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2012
Boomark:

Hahaha.

beatiful ^^^

what on earth will cus one to asked that God personal name should be removed from his word the bible?

That action alone is an abormination and a great transgration against the almighty Yahweh himself.

Trinitarian DONT know their life is at stake on this issues.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2012
d same old story,

shamlessly ^^^

Ubenedictus:
beautiful, i just check many translations and that particular repetition didn appear in them, anyway,

which translation did you check so that we can check it with you?

that is the way lies and deceit is passed on.

Oh! I forgot that:
Trinity is a LIE.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: i doubt even d jews can remember God's real name. Besides all d names that is associated with d fada becos of his divine nature is also ascribed to d son wu posses d fulness of d said state. Dont b so suprised!

stating lies as though it is a fact.

Dead conscience.

Your desire is to ensure that people forget the name of the almighty Yahweh abi?

Let me see, who else will habor such intention you and the RCC have in removing Yahweh's names from the bible?

O! I know! SATAN.

You and satan have the same desire to bury God's name in the ground and forget it, sorry you have failed, his name is now well known and he will soon repay you according to your works.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: Now u have started ranting sorry my friend d xtians didnt remove yahweh from d bible, d jews did as early as 2bc d name was alread lost because d jews thought it was too holy to b called. U have started lying, trinitarians werent involved in changing yahweh to adonia ask d jews

continue ranting.

you dont even have all the facts or you are getting better at lying.

In just this 2006 the RCC requested that the tetragrameten, the name Yahweh or Jehovah, or titles like elohim and the likes be removed from their bible and hymns and any publication thereof.

And that order has been carried out to the full, but you still have the face to come out to talk.

Any that wish to confirm what i have said one only needs to pick up any new publication of RCC after that order was made and search for the name of Yahweh and see if he will see any.

*sigh*
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Boomark:

they are shameless.

Trinity has erase COMMON sense from there sense,

common sense is not common any way.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2012
truthislight:

beatiful ^^^

what on earth will cus one to asked that God personal name should be removed from his word the bible?

That action alone is an domination and a great transgration against the almighty Yahweh himself.

My brother. Satan is @ work and he thought we don't know. he brought in this confusion.

I heard his worshipers call him almighty god. he trickily, shared the Almightiness of our God into 3 so that him alone as a single person can be called almighty.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2012
ijawkid:

My brother help me tell am.....

For the fact trinitarians hold on to genesis 19:24 so tight without even reading the bible completely to get a full understanding ,shows the spirit behind supporting the trinity dogma.........

Now I even understand why 1 john 5:7 was desperately formed to support the trinity even when it was never in the originals....

Desperation to prove the trinity....

will desperation to proof the trinity give them everlasting life?

You are seeing people destroying their Hope of everlasting life out of greed and ....
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by truthislight: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2012
Boomark:

My brother. Satan is @ work and he thought we don't know. he brought in this confusion.

I heard his worshipers call him almighty god. he trickily, shared the Almightiness of our God into 3 so that him alone as a single person can be called almighty.

everlasting life is on the basis of knowing the only true God John :17:3

trinity is leading people not to know the only true God and say that God is a mystery.

Destroying peoples faith and turning some to atheist while the rest will not know the only true God and as such lost out on eternal life.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
truthislight:

beatiful ^^^

That action alone is an abormination and a great transgration against the almighty Yahweh himself.

i believe you mean your life is at stake. No trinitarian was involve in removing the word 'yahweh' from d bible, before Jesus was born d name was alread extinct. Next time u make a comment like this apply it to urself becuz i wont answer anyother silly post from u with "ur life is at stake" on it.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
truthislight:

stating lies as though it is a fact.

Dead conscience.

Your desire is to ensure that people forget the name of the almighty Yahweh abi?

Let me see, who else will habor such intention you and the RCC have in removing Yahweh's names from the bible?

O! I know! SATAN.

You and satan have the same desire to bury God's name in the ground and forget it, sorry you have failed, his name is now well known and he will soon repay you according to your works.
u need more education.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
truthislight:

everlasting life is on the basis of knowing the only true God John :17:3

trinity is leading people not to know the only true God and say that God is a mystery.

Destroying peoples faith and turning some to atheist while the rest will not know the only true God and as such lost out on eternal life.
learn to quote a verse in full, if u will have eternal u must also believe in christ.
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
truthislight:

you dont even have all the facts or you are getting better at lying.

In just this 2006 the RCC requested that the tetragrameten, the name Yahweh or Jehovah, or titles like elohim and the likes be removed from their bible and hymns and any publication thereof.

And that order has been carried out to the full, but you still have the face to come out to talk.

Any that wish to confirm what i have said one only needs to pick up any new publication of RCC after that order was made and search for the name of Yahweh and see if he will see any.

*sigh*
provide proof!
Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Boomark(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: i believe you mean your life is at stake. No trinitarian was involve in removing the word 'yahweh' from d bible, before Jesus was born d name was alread extinct. Next time u make a comment like this apply it to urself becuz i wont answer anyother silly post from u with "ur life is at stake" on it.

Look at you...ubenedictus!
Do you really believe in God? Do you know what it means when He said, Yahweh is His name forever and His memorial from generation to generation? Are you the one that said this or a behind the scene force?

Satan is the only one working against the word of God not ubenedictus, not any human being.
Satan leave ubenedictus alone in the name of our lord Jesus Christ Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Boomark:

Look at you...ubenedictus!
Do you really believe in God? Do you know what it means when He said, Yahweh is His name forever and His memorial from generation to generation? Are you the one that said this or a behind the scene force?

Satan is the only one working against the word of God not ubenedictus, not any human being.
Satan leave ubenedictus alone in the name of our lord Jesus Christ Amen.
mtcheew u want to become a fanatic uh? Go and make your research and dont come here and tell me nonesense.

(1) (Reply)

Let 'us' Make Man In 'our' Own Image - God / Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? / Who Worships @ AVMCC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.