Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed (19043 Views)

Why We Attacked Kano - Boko Haram / Fresh Battle In Kano •boko Haram Attack, Burn Police Station / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by grafikii: 11:14am On May 13, 2012
Idiot like u, in the east where u come from, how many wives and children do ur lazy men have not to talk of the ones from numerous rapist among ur youth.
Onlytruth:

This I found very spurious to say the least. One of the things I know Yorubas for is their tendency to have children almost anyhow and anywhere. It is common to see a married man with 4 wives and 5 baby mamas, some of who may never set foot in the man's compound. As a matter of fact, that is why the Abiola family had to conduct paternity test on all of Abiola's children before they could be part of his estate.
The tribe that can do the bolded in Nigeria is the Igbo. cool
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Gbawe: 11:19am On May 13, 2012
afam4eva: Was the fuss about this boko haram guy being Yoruba? And why are you guys asking for his family compound to assertain his Yorubaness. Why did you not ask same of the numerous so-called northern bokoharamist that could be from Niger and Lake Chad. But you label all of them Hausa. Are there no Yoruba rapists, Robbers, kidnappers? Why is this any different. There are good and bad people in every society, so accept it and move on. If tomorrow the catch a boko haram guy from Enugu state, how does that affect me? I'm me and he is him. That we're both Igbos does not makes us to act, talk and behave in the same manner. Everyone was brought up in a different way and are shaped by the society they live in. To me, what will make news is if a Yoruba terrorist is caught in Ibadan or Abeokuta and not one that has lived in the north his entire life.

Correct talk.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by raydavinci(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2012
Beaf: He might or might not turn out to be Yoruba. As far as I am concerned, that is absolutely immaterial and of zero consequence; the simple fact is that a boko haram commander has been arrested. It is plainly id!otic to argue about that along ethnic lines.
. I agree wif u bro, judging from the kind of country we are in
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by zicopro(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2012
that idiot is a pure housa man, they want south and easth to have problem with west that plan has failed. One love brother we must join hands together to fight north. If he is from oyo hw come he dnt kw his family linage and address to his home. That bastard idiot is from kano. Kill them both the children and wife. Bastard.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2012
Nigerian security agencies are just a bunch of jokes. Rather than properly investigate this situation to the core and ascertain this guy's true origin before any public statement, they seemed to be more interested in putting out his unjustifiable claim that he's yoruba. Anybody can say/claim anything but their are always means of confirming these claims. The quack reporter that ascribed Ogbomoso to Osun not bearing in mind the sensitive nature of the boko-haram issues as they define our nation's unity was very unprofessional and that brings all the integrity of this report into question.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by raydavinci(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2012
BlackPikiN: Dnt people from the SW have Islamic names as surnames?

Because say he turn to bomber now.
. Yes they do but the fact is there is no real yoruba man, weather born and died abroad or home who can not be linked back home to his fathers house. That's yoruba for you.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Beaf: 11:39am On May 13, 2012
raydavinci: . Yes they do but the fact is there is no real yoruba man, weather born and died abroad or home who can not be linked back home to his fathers house. That's yoruba for you.

Dude, there is no ethnic group where people cannot be linked to their fathers houses. Lets cut out crap arguments.
If the man is Yoruba, he is Yoruba. This is the same way we had all sorts of weird arguments about how Mutallab could not possibly a Nigerian and how Nigerians love life to much to be suicide bombers.
Those arguments all look id!otic now. Anybody can be anything, I don't see what good tying a terrorists behaviour to his ethnic group will do. What if the rumour turns out true, what do you do then?
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by kutchs: 11:48am On May 13, 2012
It is very silly to defend the man on the basis of his ethnicity, it is very silly. It doesnt matter where the guy comes from, whatz important is that his action be condemned in strong terms even by the Yorubas wasting their times defending him. Being Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa does not give him the right to take life and every sane mind should declare him public enemy no1.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by melodyirish(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2012
Olodostein: Yoruba's should not run away from the truth and deny responsibility of their own.

Is it why they 'appear indifferent" to this menace?

What goes around, comes around. The music is just starting.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i just keep on laughing on yorubas. The only tribe that can deny their ppl. Because he is a terrorist everybody deny him him hahahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid ppl of yorubas
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by geosegun(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2012
The Yorubas are known as people that do not tolerate criminals and anarchists. In as much as he decided to to be a murderer, the Yoruba values and traditions do not encourage that. Hence denying any knowledge of his existence is commendable. At least it will send signals to potential bokoharamist within d yoruba nation that such acts will not been seen as herioc but criminal and degrading. BESIDES, BASED ON THE NAME GIVEN, HE MAY NOT BE A YORUBA MAN.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by PeterKbaba: 12:28pm On May 13, 2012
colomb: Nigerian security agencies are just a bunch of jokes. Rather than properly investigate this situation to the core and ascertain this guy's true origin before any public statement, they seemed to be more interested in putting out his unjustifiable claim that he's yoruba. Anybody can say/claim anything but their are always means of confirming these claims. The quack reporter that ascribed Ogbomoso to Osun not bearing in mind the sensitive nature of the boko-haram issues as they define our nation's unity was very unprofessional and that brings all the integrity of this report into question.

I support your reasoning 100%.. If the bastard claims to be a yoruba, how come he first said he was from Ogbomoso in Osun state... later, all the media's had to correct it to oyo state. I have never heard of a man that claims to be a Yoruba man, but don't know the state were he comes from.

All we the Yoruba ask for is he's full name, no yoruba name ends with a muslim name, if you are a muslim yoruba man, you can only have a muslim middle name. All yoruba last name ends with their family, state, indiginious names.. Even families of all yoruba oba's have their royal lineage names.

If you tell a yoruba man your last name, he can easily tell you were you come from, who your father is and what he as done in is home state.

Why is it difficult to tell us he's name. ALL THIS PDP POLITICIANS ARE SO FUNNY OOO LMAO SO LOUD, WITHIN 1 MONTH, IT WAS OSUN STATE, LATER IT WAS ANTHEM, LATER IT WAS SCHOOL UNIFORM, LATER IT WAS OSUN STATE MAN AS BOKO HARAM, NOW THEM QUICKLY CHANGE AM TO OGBOMOSO OYO STATE.

WHEN THEY CAUGHT THE SPOKE MAN OF BOKO HARAM, ABDUL KAKA OR WHATS IS NAME SEF.... didnt the SSS tell us were he came from, his community, even telling us he was hiding under hes aunty's bed....

SO PDP, TELL US HE'S YORUBA NAME, AND WE THE YORUBAS CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF TRULY HE'S A YORUBA MAN, WITHING 2 HOURS, ALL HE'S FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD BE FOUND AND TAKING TO THE HEAD QUARTERS OF OPC FOR QUESTIONING AND CONFIRMING IF THE MAN WAS EVEN BORN IN A YORUBA STATES.

PLS I'M NOT BEEN TRIBAL, PLS GO AND CONFIRM YOURSELF, ALL OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBES IN THE SOUTH WEST, CAN ALL SPEAK YORUBA FLUENTLY... I AM A LAGOSIAN AND ALL LAGOSIANS CAN TESTIFY, ALL HAUSA GATE MAN IN LAGOS CAN SPEAK YORUBA VERY FLUENTLY... EVEN MY GATEMAN THAT CAME TO LAGOS JUST 3 YEARS AGO , TO STATE OKADA WORK, THEN LATER BECAME GATEMAN CAN SPEAK YORUBA MORE THAN ME... HAUSAS EVEN SPEAK YORUBA AMONG THEMSELVES ........... NOW ALL PDP POLITICIANS ARE FORMING METHOD TO FORCE ACN OUT OF SW.

I'M BEGINING TO THINK THIS PDP PEOPLE ARE ALL FROM SATAN (ILLUMINATI).... THEY DONT WANT NIGERIA TO PROGRESS.

NIGERIANS SEARCH YOUR SOUL AND TELL US, WHY IS EVERYTHING NOT WORKING IN NIGERIA AND WHICH TRIBES ARE FIGHTING FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.... WHEN WE PROTESTED FUEL SUBSIDY,PHCN, RAIL WAY ETC... WATIN HAPPEN.... OTHER TRIBES CALLED US YORUBA.......... NOW THAT OVER 30 BILLION DOLLARS HAS BEEN STOLLEN, NOBODY AS APPRECIATED WHAT THE LAGOS (INCLUDING ALL OTHER TRIBES) PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR.......... LOOK AT THE PDP PEOPLE, THEY DONT WANT TO DIALOG WITH BOKO HARAM, THEY DONT WANT TO FISH THEM AND THEIR SPONSORS OUT... WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE TERRORIST AND THE PDP MILITARIZES ARE USING THE FOR POLITICAL GAINS...SAME THING THEY USED HENRY OKAH FOR, BEFORE THEY DUMPT HIM.... REMEMVER OKAH WAS NIGER DELTAN LEADER, LATER HE WAS A BOMBER..... WE ALL STUPID NIGERIANS ARE SO BLIND THAT WE CAN'T SEE....... THE PDP WILL DO ALL IN THEIR POWER TO DIVIDE US AT A PEOPLE , BUT THEY DONT WANT TO DIVIDE NIGERIA.... YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY (SIMPLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY, WE ALL WILL BE CLAMOURING THAT THE PRESIDENT IS FROM MY SIDE).... WE ARE ALL MUMU'S......LOOK AT THE US, BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST IN THE MUSLIM AFRICAN COUNTRIES, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE BEHIND ALL THE UPRISING IN TUNISIA, MORROCO, LIBYA, EGYPT AND SO ON....... IS NIGERIA'S CASE NOT WORSE THAN ALL THIS COUNTRY, YET THEY HAVE REFUSED TO TALK ABOUT THE PDP GOVERNMENT.......EVEN THE U.S DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE ON THE SPONSORS because THEY LOVE THE WAY PDP TREATS NIGERIANS.... CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT IN WORLD POLITICS, NIGERIANS SUFFERING IS PART OF EUROPE AND U.S ADVANTAGE AND INTEREST.

IF YOU ALL DON'T KNOW, THE GREATEST INVENTION USA AND EUROPE (ILLUMINATI)INVENTED IS MINDSET CONTROLLING.... THEY WILL CONTROL YOU WITHOUT YOU KNOWING YOU ARE BEEN CONTROLED.. IMAGINE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US.... WE HAVE BEEN THEIR SLAVES FOR OVER 500 YEARS... ABA

I SHOULD ALSO TELL YOU ALL THAT THE REAL JEWS ARE THE BLACKS, WE ALL ORIGINATED FROM ETHOPIA OVER 3000 YEARS AGO... THAT IS THE GREATEST SECRET THE WOULD ARE KEEPING FROM BLACKS, because THE KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US DURING THE SLAVE TRADE... MAJORITY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE HOLY BIBLE HAPPENED IN AFRICA.. HOW COME THE WRITERS ( WHITES ) DIDNT MENTION AFRICA IN D BIBLE MORE THAT ONCE. THIS ARGUMENT IS FOR ANOTHER DAY... BUT IF U WANT TO HAVE A REAL IDEA... WATCH THIS YOUTUBE ABEG... MOST USA BLACK ARE PRESENTLY DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH. IF YOU WATCH THIS, I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL BE AMAZED... RELIGION STARTED IN AFRICA, DO YOU KNOW THE MOUNTAIN WERE MOSES GOT THE 10 COMMANDMENT WAS IN AFRICA..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs&feature=related

MY BROTHER I CAN'T SHOUT... ALL THIS NA POLITICS, PDP BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES..... MY MOVIE GO SOON COMOT OOO, PDP TWILIGHT IN NIGERIA... BLOOD SUCKING PEOPLE.

SINCE THE ACN TOOK OVER FROM PDP IN SOUTH WEST, HAVE YOU HEAD OF ASSASSINATIONS... LOOK AT THE HEALTH STRIKE IN LAGOS... THEY ARE BOTH MATURED AND TRYING TO SETTLE THE CASE IN COURT. WHEN THE PDP BLOOD SUCKING WERE IN SOUTH WEST, CAN THEY TRY ALL THIS, THEY FOR DON ASSASSINATE THEM FINISH.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by PeterKbaba: 12:29pm On May 13, 2012
I support your reasoning 100%.. If the bastard claims to be a yoruba, how come he first said he was from Ogbomoso in Osun state... later, all the media's had to correct it to oyo state. I have never heard of a man that claims to be a Yoruba man, but don't know the state were he comes from.

All we the Yoruba ask for is he's full name, no yoruba name ends with a muslim name, if you are a muslim yoruba man, you can only have a muslim middle name. All yoruba last name ends with their family, state, indiginious names.. Even families of all yoruba oba's have their royal lineage names.

If you tell a yoruba man your last name, he can easily tell you were you come from, who your father is and what he as done in is home state.

Why is it difficult to tell us he's name. ALL THIS PDP POLITICIANS ARE SO FUNNY OOO LMAO SO LOUD, WITHIN 1 MONTH, IT WAS OSUN STATE, LATER IT WAS ANTHEM, LATER IT WAS SCHOOL UNIFORM, LATER IT WAS OSUN STATE MAN AS BOKO HARAM, NOW THEM QUICKLY CHANGE AM TO OGBOMOSO OYO STATE.

WHEN THEY CAUGHT THE SPOKE MAN OF BOKO HARAM, ABDUL KAKA OR WHATS IS NAME SEF.... didnt the SSS tell us were he came from, his community, even telling us he was hiding under hes aunty's bed....

SO PDP, TELL US HE'S YORUBA NAME, AND WE THE YORUBAS CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF TRULY HE'S A YORUBA MAN, WITHING 2 HOURS, ALL HE'S FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD BE FOUND AND TAKING TO THE HEAD QUARTERS OF OPC FOR QUESTIONING AND CONFIRMING IF THE MAN WAS EVEN BORN IN A YORUBA STATES.

PLS I'M NOT BEEN TRIBAL, PLS GO AND CONFIRM YOURSELF, ALL OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBES IN THE SOUTH WEST, CAN ALL SPEAK YORUBA FLUENTLY... I AM A LAGOSIAN AND ALL LAGOSIANS CAN TESTIFY, ALL HAUSA GATE MAN IN LAGOS CAN SPEAK YORUBA VERY FLUENTLY... EVEN MY GATEMAN THAT CAME TO LAGOS JUST 3 YEARS AGO , TO STATE OKADA WORK, THEN LATER BECAME GATEMAN CAN SPEAK YORUBA MORE THAN ME... HAUSAS EVEN SPEAK YORUBA AMONG THEMSELVES ........... NOW ALL PDP POLITICIANS ARE FORMING METHOD TO FORCE ACN OUT OF SW.

I'M BEGINING TO THINK THIS PDP PEOPLE ARE ALL FROM SATAN (ILLUMINATI).... THEY DONT WANT NIGERIA TO PROGRESS.

NIGERIANS SEARCH YOUR SOUL AND TELL US, WHY IS EVERYTHING NOT WORKING IN NIGERIA AND WHICH TRIBES ARE FIGHTING FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.... WHEN WE PROTESTED FUEL SUBSIDY,PHCN, RAIL WAY ETC... WATIN HAPPEN.... OTHER TRIBES CALLED US YORUBA.......... NOW THAT OVER 30 BILLION DOLLARS HAS BEEN STOLLEN, NOBODY AS APPRECIATED WHAT THE LAGOS (INCLUDING ALL OTHER TRIBES) PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR.......... LOOK AT THE PDP PEOPLE, THEY DONT WANT TO DIALOG WITH BOKO HARAM, THEY DONT WANT TO FISH THEM AND THEIR SPONSORS OUT... WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE TERRORIST AND THE PDP MILITARIZES ARE USING THE FOR POLITICAL GAINS...SAME THING THEY USED HENRY OKAH FOR, BEFORE THEY DUMPT HIM.... REMEMVER OKAH WAS NIGER DELTAN LEADER, LATER HE WAS A BOMBER..... WE ALL STUPID NIGERIANS ARE SO BLIND THAT WE CAN'T SEE....... THE PDP WILL DO ALL IN THEIR POWER TO DIVIDE US AT A PEOPLE , BUT THEY DONT WANT TO DIVIDE NIGERIA.... YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY (SIMPLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY, WE ALL WILL BE CLAMOURING THAT THE PRESIDENT IS FROM MY SIDE).... WE ARE ALL MUMU'S......LOOK AT THE US, BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST IN THE MUSLIM AFRICAN COUNTRIES, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE BEHIND ALL THE UPRISING IN TUNISIA, MORROCO, LIBYA, EGYPT AND SO ON....... IS NIGERIA'S CASE NOT WORSE THAN ALL THIS COUNTRY, YET THEY HAVE REFUSED TO TALK ABOUT THE PDP GOVERNMENT.......EVEN THE U.S DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE ON THE SPONSORS because THEY LOVE THE WAY PDP TREATS NIGERIANS.... CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT IN WORLD POLITICS, NIGERIANS SUFFERING IS PART OF EUROPE AND U.S ADVANTAGE AND INTEREST.

IF YOU ALL DON'T KNOW, THE GREATEST INVENTION USA AND EUROPE (ILLUMINATI)INVENTED IS MINDSET CONTROLLING.... THEY WILL CONTROL YOU WITHOUT YOU KNOWING YOU ARE BEEN CONTROLED.. IMAGINE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US.... WE HAVE BEEN THEIR SLAVES FOR OVER 500 YEARS... ABA

I SHOULD ALSO TELL YOU ALL THAT THE REAL JEWS ARE THE BLACKS, WE ALL ORIGINATED FROM ETHOPIA OVER 3000 YEARS AGO... THAT IS THE GREATEST SECRET THE WOULD ARE KEEPING FROM BLACKS, because THE KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US DURING THE SLAVE TRADE... MAJORITY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE HOLY BIBLE HAPPENED IN AFRICA.. HOW COME THE WRITERS ( WHITES ) DIDNT MENTION AFRICA IN D BIBLE MORE THAT ONCE. THIS ARGUMENT IS FOR ANOTHER DAY... BUT IF U WANT TO HAVE A REAL IDEA... WATCH THIS YOUTUBE ABEG... MOST USA BLACK ARE PRESENTLY DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH. IF YOU WATCH THIS, I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL BE AMAZED... RELIGION STARTED IN AFRICA, DO YOU KNOW THE MOUNTAIN WERE MOSES GOT THE 10 COMMANDMENT WAS IN AFRICA..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs&feature=related

MY BROTHER I CAN'T SHOUT... ALL THIS NA POLITICS, PDP BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES..... MY MOVIE GO SOON COMOT OOO, PDP TWILIGHT IN NIGERIA... BLOOD SUCKING PEOPLE.

SINCE THE ACN TOOK OVER FROM PDP IN SOUTH WEST, HAVE YOU HEAD OF ASSASSINATIONS... LOOK AT THE HEALTH STRIKE IN LAGOS... THEY ARE BOTH MATURED AND TRYING TO SETTLE THE CASE IN COURT. WHEN THE PDP BLOOD SUCKING WERE IN SOUTH WEST, CAN THEY TRY ALL THIS, THEY FOR DON ASSASSINATE THEM FINISH.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by chuksikem(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2012
alj harem: Chai !!! Beaf always in illogical and very very biased.

I remember the early days of Boko haram, you use to call it a northern group supported by northerners to destabilise GEJ. Now the man happen to be from Ogbomosho, it is another thing.

@ Gbawe, You are very correct

I always knew from day ONE that Boko haram was NOT northern but an Issue affect the country, Of course the Igbos and Beaf were quick to say otherwise.

just watch as they now say it is Yoruba and Hausa.

Guy..who are you?like seriously ..where are you??you come across as a chamelon..no roots,no heritage..guess you have no life too..today you are igbo,tomorrow Yoruba..pray tell..who are you?don't you have roots??
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by aljharem(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2012
kutchs: It is very silly to defend the man on the basis of his ethnicity, it is very silly. It doesnt matter where the guy comes from, whatz important is that his action be condemned in strong terms even by the Yorubas wasting their times defending him. Being Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa does not give him the right to take life and every sane mind should declare him public enemy no1.

Maybe you are miss reading. NO BODY IS DEFENDING THE MAN.

Did you read the article at all ?
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by aljharem(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2012
chuksikem:

Guy..who are you?like seriously ..where are you??you come across as a chamelon..no roots,no heritage..guess you have no life too..today you are igbo,tomorrow Yoruba..pray tell..who are you?don't you have roots??

What is the importance of my root. ok if you must know, I am Igala ungbo duu ku lo oma igala omi chey
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by tekasy: 12:56pm On May 13, 2012
God help this country,even @ post pple r still insulting themselves!!! Nawaaoo
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Aladinn(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
How many Ogbomsho knows his town not to talk of knowing his family. Some Ogbomoshos in Jos have never visited their town yet over sixty years of age. Most of them died and were burried there. All I Want to tell you Yoruba people is " Sabotuer no good".
There you lied. I know an Ogbomosho family that had spent 110 yrs in jos, yet they still make contact back home.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by odutope(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2012
Tribalism can neva end on NL
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by noiseless: 1:16pm On May 13, 2012
Any Igboman who believes in what those Imams spew in their mosques wouldn't even care if he would be disowned by the rest of the Igbo nation, so all he wants is to carry out his imams teachings, so why should I not be the first to ask for his public execution when the evidence of his evil activities is there? The people who are prolonging this topic and making themselves look suspicious are the ones who rushed quickly to try and discredit the JTF'S effort, these are the real problems that the land has. Nomatter how one tries to sound "politically correct" the fact is the EVIL BOKO HARAM IS ISLAMIC THING, and you could go on trying to say whatever you want nothing changes that fact, whether their comander is from enugu or onicha does not make it any less sharia agenda. So anyone not happy that he is caught just because of tribal sentiment should please remember the victims, and such person is the real enemy of the people.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Olufemichael(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2012
If you guys are the sets of youth this COUNTRY IS COUNTING ON FOR THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE, THEN THIS COUNTRY KEEPING ON WAITING. MANY OF YOU BEHAVE LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS LITTLE OR NO EDUCATION, NO WONDER EDUCATION HAS A DEFINITION THAT SAYS, EDUCATION IS HOW PEOPLE IN A COMMUNITY INTRODUCE THEIR YOUNGONES TO THE ETHICS, CULTURE, WAY OF LIFE AND THE MORAL INSTITUTION OF THAT COMMUNITY. WHERE OTHER YOUTHS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE DOING EXPLOIT, YOU GUYS ARE SHOWCASING TRIBALISM, GOD, PLEASE SAVE THIS COUNTRY FOR TRIBAL IDIOT, THOSE DON'T THAT IF ONE PART OF NIGERIA IS DOWN, ALL THE REST WILL SUFFER FOR IT. GROW UP GUYS, WHAT WILL THEY SAY ABOUT YOU, WHEN YOU DIE? THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by amosy007: 1:19pm On May 13, 2012
There is no way a yorubaman no matter how deep his/her religious believe that wnt bear a yoruba name or be able to trace its lineage... I Have lived with them long enough to know them... Thats why i doubted when i first read the previous post
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Jyde89: 1:25pm On May 13, 2012
BlackPikiN: Dnt people from the SW have Islamic names as surnames?

Because say he turn to bomber now.
make he talk the name of im fmly,compound,lineage and local govt......!mcheeeeeew sulaiman ko sulaiwoman ni.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by obawonoba(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][size=28pt] Yeah, Finally I won!! Where are those PDP prying monkeys trying everything possible to drag Yoruba name to their nonsense?[/size] Beaf!!!! Where art fucki'n thou?? ?? Fuckin' moro'n!. Wesley80 where da Bleep are YOU? All those PDP fucki'n bigots should come over here and defend their devilish plot to implicate south west in their bullsh!!t!!!. . .I'm giving you modufackers 10 minutes to come HERE!!!

I told them I'm awwwayyy above their schemings, I know where all these brouhaha is heading to. When you dine with the devil, you must apply logic.

Chronology of events-

-Beaf the known nairaland PDP puppet initiates an onslaught on Aregbesola a south west governor of Osun state (claiming he is an extremist, terrorist and all that). 70% of all the threads he initiated or commented on, in the last 7 months is about OSUN STATE!! . Just click on his posting hisory and figure out yourself.

-SSS invites Aregbesola and questioned him under the pretext of fighting terrorism(Osun state)

-Beaf came with another angle that Aregbesola is training terrorist in far away cuba, after taking summer class in terrorism from a north african country and did everything possible to feed his bunch of brainless followers with lies, that "Tuwan" millitia are boko haram cells. Aregbesola is a boko haram apologist.

-Two Yoruba prefessors and other 17 innocent people were killed in BUK while whorshipping in a chapel.

-A so-called Yoruba boko haram leader and high asset from Osun state was arrested in far away kano and the news went virulent over the internet and social networks.

Now, piece together the above!!! PDP vultures are planning to disintegrate south west by all means, because south west is the only threats giving them sleepless nights coupled with sheer incompetency of the central government. Afteral, they can still cook up magic numbers from other regions.

The next moves would have been linking Osun state governor to this boko haram character thus, using their dictatorial power to remove him from office and destroying the whole south western political structure.

Guy,is as if you no get brain,how does aregbesola issue link uP with this,guy pls check urself
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Onyenna(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

This I found very spurious to say the least. One of the things I know Yorubas for is their tendency to have children almost anyhow and anywhere. It is common to see a married man with 4 wives and 5 baby mamas, some of who may never set foot in the man's compound. As a matter of fact, that is why the Abiola family had to conduct paternity test on all of Abiola's children before they could be part of his estate.
The tribe that can do the bolded in Nigeria is the IGBO. cool

Thank you...
udo diri gi....
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by jason123: 1:44pm On May 13, 2012
alj harem:

What is the importance of my root. ok if you must know, I am Igala ungbo duu ku lo oma igala omi chey

Alhaji, I admit it. YOU ARE GOOD! Who do you work for?
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Jyde89: 1:50pm On May 13, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, there is no ethnic group where people cannot be linked to their fathers houses. Lets cut out crap arguments.
If the man is Yoruba, he is Yoruba. This is the same way we had all sorts of weird arguments about how Mutallab could not possibly a Nigerian and how Nigerians love life to much to be suicide bombers.
Those arguments all look id!otic now. Anybody can be anything, I don't see what good tying a terrorists behaviour to his ethnic group will do. What if the rumour turns out true, what do you do then?
Indeed it is 2ru,first he came 4rm osun state's ogbomosho,later he could'nt tell us the name of is fmly,then we found out he dos'nt have a compound name. mcheeeew argue with fact's my brother.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Ninilowo(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2012
Am very roud to be a yoruba man from Oyo Alaafin. I knew the story had k-leg when the reported put it as ogbomoso in oshun state.
AWON OMO ATOHUN RIN WA. OMO ALE GBOGBO.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Jyde89: 2:05pm On May 13, 2012
melodyirish: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i just keep on laughing on yorubas. The only tribe that can deny their ppl. Because he is a terrorist everybody deny him him hahahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid ppl of yorubas
I av no doubt u'er posting 4rm the home of mentally deranged folk's. No body rejected anybody,all we want his proof of his ethnic group pronto.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by buoye1(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt] Yeah, Finally I won!! Where are those PDP prying monkeys trying everything possible to drag Yoruba name to their nonsense?[/size] Beaf!!!! Where art fucki'n thou?? ?? Fuckin' moro'n!. Wesley80 where da Bleep are YOU? All those PDP fucki'n bigots should come over here and defend their devilish plot to implicate south west in their bullsh!!t!!!. . .I'm giving you modufackers 10 minutes to come HERE!!!

I told them I'm awwwayyy above their schemings, I know where all these brouhaha is heading to. When you dine with the devil, you must apply logic.

Chronology of events-

-Beaf the known nairaland PDP puppet initiates an onslaught on Aregbesola a south west governor of Osun state (claiming he is an extremist, terrorist and all that). 70% of all the threads he initiated or commented on, in the last 7 months is about OSUN STATE!! . Just click on his posting hisory and figure out yourself.

-SSS invites Aregbesola and questioned him under the pretext of fighting terrorism(Osun state)

-Beaf came with another angle that Aregbesola is training terrorist in far away cuba, after taking summer class in terrorism from a north african country and did everything possible to feed his bunch of brainless followers with lies, that "Tuwan" millitia are boko haram cells. Aregbesola is a boko haram apologist.

-Two Yoruba prefessors and other 17 innocent people were killed in BUK while whorshipping in a chapel.

-A so-called Yoruba boko haram leader and high asset from Osun state was arrested in far away kano and the news went virulent over the internet and social networks.

Now, piece together the above!!! PDP vultures are planning to disintegrate south west by all means, because south west is the only threats giving them sleepless nights coupled with sheer incompetency of the central government. Afteral, they can still cook up magic numbers from other regions.

The next moves would have been linking Osun state governor to this boko haram character thus, using their dictatorial power to remove him from office and destroying the whole south western political structure.

Checkmate!!! cool
is ogbomosho in osun state?mtcheeeeew
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by PeterKbaba: 2:09pm On May 13, 2012
Jyde89: I av no doubt u'er posting 4rm the home of mentally deranged folk's. No body rejected anybody,all we want his proof of his ethnic group pronto.

I still wonder why the PDP government did not provide us with his pictures... na only him wife me don see o
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by hamsky: 2:10pm On May 13, 2012
This is definitely an eye opener to show that anyone could be a boko haram member regardless of their cultural background.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by MrGlobe(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2012
hamsky: This is definitely an eye opener to show that anyone could be a boko haram member regardless of their cultural background.
Igbos are christians! Christians are not terrorists!!! They should brk up this nation for Christ's sake before 2015!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties / INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.