Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fed Govt Tricks Again, As AGF Tries To Divert The Attension Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fed Govt Tricks Again, As AGF Tries To Divert The Attension Of Nigerians (523 Views)

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT / Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Tricks Again, As AGF Tries To Divert The Attension Of Nigerians by Attahemma(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2012
Considering the good job done by the Ad hoc commitee on fuel subsidy scam. Most Nigerian have been expressing confidence with the lower chamber of legislators for a fair representation of her people. To the contrary our leaders talking of the dons in presidency cabinent have started devicing ways to drag the effort of federal house of assembly to the mud. This is in line with what the attorney general of the federation(AGF) said in an interview with daily sun i quote 'we not prosecuting those that are connected with the fuel subsidy scamb reported by the house Ad hoc commitee, but we shall critically investigate the allegation before taking any step so as to be inline with the confines of rule of law procedures'. Well my fellow Nigerian we both know where they are heading to, to divert our attension from it because all asundaries are interested in the prosecution of those that are involed, to have siphoned our fuel subsidy funds.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gets N40million Donation From Algeria / I’ve Proof Of My Claims, Says Okah / Salami Vs NJC: President Extends Adamu’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.