Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

In Nigeria For 3 Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Nigeria For 3 Months (764 Views)

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week / 2 Million Naira for 3 Months Without Bathing or Brushing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria For 3 Months by TunjiLee: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hello Nairaland,

Let me introduce myself:
I'm 18 and son of a Yoruba Nigerian mother. I live in Europe and first came to Nigeria 2 years ago. I didn't venture far from the family house but I enjoyed my stay and decided to come back for an extended stay with my family.

As a child, my mother taught me next to nothing of my maternal homeland and so when I came back here a month ago I didn't know much of anything about local food, customs or about how things worked here, but I have recently begun to enjoy the local dishes and learned how things work. Sometimes I miss the quietness, flat roads and efficiency of Europe, however I have started to love the chaos of Nigeria: whenever I leave the compound I know I'll come back with a funny story and I love that about this country.

It is however quite lonely for me here, as my relatives are either much older than me or much younger, but I am enjoying my stay and hope to come back in the future.

PS: Is there anyone here around my age from Lekki (Lagos) area here? please PM me! I really need to make some friends here or I'll soon go mad!!
Re: In Nigeria For 3 Months by lucabrasi(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2008
hey dude,im in uni in uk at the moment but go to naij on hols, holla at me if u r going to naij round summer or for xmas and ill show u round but u must be ready to go clubbn n stuffs almost everyday cause thats how we do when we r in naij

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Topic On Nairaland? / Hello Everyone, I: Would Like To Introduce Myself And: / Security Alert !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.