Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Would He Tell Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Would He Tell Her? (1148 Views)

How Can He Tell His Boss That He Has Mouth Odour? / How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? / How Do I Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would He Tell Her? by geegee(f): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2007
i met a man at the clinic 2days ago who thought i looked good
and healthy for someone who is hiv+and we got talking and i found out he too is hiv + and
is been 2wks since he was told.he was able to open up to me even
the things i dint expect him to tell a stranger and how he thought he got
the virus his greatest problem right now is he has infected his wife and he
doesn't now how to tell her as she has started to lose weight before his eyes
he said he has moved out of their bed room to sleep with the children cos he cant
face her cos she has been 100% faithful to him.i am hiv+ and i have never infected anyone
so i don't know how to break such painful news to someone.
please your sincere advice is needed.
Re: How Would He Tell Her? by Scopium: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2007
[size=13pt]Are you HIV +?[/size]
Re: How Would He Tell Her? by IGabriel(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2007
Believe me;there is hope for u, you can trust God to heal and restore ur health completly, only believe
come to christembassy healing school, this end of year session.visit www. christembassyhealingschool.org for more info.
secondly, tell ur wife about it,she will forgive u.remember her faithfullness to you ever since is a profe of her love for you, she will forgive you.
chears.
Re: How Would He Tell Her? by mellow(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2007
Actually looking for a more subtle and polite way of telling her.[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didnt Know This---the 7 Deadliest Diseases! / Libyan Doctors Are Killing Nigerian Hiv Patients / Varicose Veins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.