Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,891 members, 7,866,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Oprah Winfrey Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oprah Winfrey Show (5647 Views)

Oprah Winfrey, Tell Me How Has She Made An Impact In Your Life? / Oprah Winfrey Insults Nigerians / Oprah Winfrey Says : All Nigerians Are Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Winfrey Show by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
She's biased and leading so many peeps astray!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Show by ijawgirl: 2:01am On Jul 26, 2010
The greatest talk show host live-
Re: Oprah Winfrey Show by mike7184(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2010
oprah show is great, I like it
Re: Oprah Winfrey Show by ria26: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hey thanks for the biography of Oprah Winfrey, I like it,
Re: Oprah Winfrey Show by zaza1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
Oprah is one of the people I dislike the most in the world angry angry angry, she has fooled the whole world into believing she is a nice person, she makes more money from the stuff she gives out cause they pay her to give it out, i don't think that is charity, and recently we found out that most of the stuff she says about her family were all made up, this information is not from the internet or from tv but from a first hand source, i've never liked her, always knew she was fake, Ellen d'generes on the hand, thats my girl grin, best show on earth, she's gay and doesnt deny it but Oprah is a lesbian kiss kiss yet hides it by claiming her girlfriend is her best friend. wink, anyway, let me leave this thread, cos i could go on and on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Seen This? Nollywood Block-buster "Drake Vs Meek Mill" / Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.