Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns (874 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by emmyluv74: 4:25pm On May 13, 2012
Please guys I need urgent advise.
I have N5 million but don't know which biz to venture into which will guarantee security of the capital and good profit. Am presently considering distributionship for P&G but don't know how it operates.
Please I need advise from those who have idea in the field to give me guidance on how the biz works. I will also appreciate suggestion on other better alternative biz plans.
Note I stay in Lagos.
Thanks for your usual invaluable suggestions.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by bendazum: 4:50pm On May 13, 2012
Sir,In times like this multiple streams of income is encouraged.With just 50,000naira you will be amazed at how much it can generate in JUST a month.Inasmuch as I will not discourage you from your enquiry and quest.I would however ask that you visit the Betonmarket Alerts Thread of this business section.Truly you will be satisfied.I have added you as a friend,accept the friendship request and send me your phone number.Financial breakthrough is at the corner.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by jimcomb(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2012
Check my post on business idea of 3 million to produce 20 million in 2 months.its real,its not an online biz.its an offline stuff that deals with Naija's vast population.

saviourjim@gmail.com.
let me brief you on it.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by emmyluv74: 8:41pm On May 13, 2012
Thanks guys for your respose thus far but am not really interested in forex or online biz. So I will prefer suggestions in more tangible biz.

Thx.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by tobiloba82: 8:56pm On May 13, 2012
My,brother, if you can invest into haulage business. you will make the coolest money of your life. however, you have to understand that no matter the business you may decide, nothing comes easy. try and study books on entrepreneurship.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by chiste1: 10:21pm On May 13, 2012
emmyluv74: Thanks guys for your respose thus far but am not really interested in forex or online biz. So I will prefer suggestions in more tangible biz.

Thx.

Try being an MTN,Glo or Airtel franchise dealer.
Re: Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns by emmyluv74: 11:57pm On May 13, 2012
Thx for your suggestion but will like to know what it takes to be a franchise dealer for mtn, glo etc and how it works.

(1) (Reply)

Sachet/pure Water Filling Machine _where To Buy? / Sending Money Abroad / Resolving The Debate Over FRM And ARM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.