Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) (1103 Views)

M.sc In Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study & Scholarship) / Obtain Your M.sc. In France (scholarship Available & Visa Assistance) / Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2012
Hello Dear Prospective Graduate Student,

This is to inform you that admission now on for interested graduate students who wish to undergo their M.Sc. in the field of Management that Clermont Graduate School of Management, Clermont, France offers an established M.Sc. in Finance and Auditing, M.Sc. in International Business Development and M.Sc. in International Project Management entirely taught in English Language.

The M.Sc. Programme strengths includes:

Accredited by Coneference des Grand Ecoles and Internationally by the AACSB,
School ranked in the top 50 Financial Times rating,
Full Programme taught in English Language,
Internship in France and Internationally in SMEs and multinational companies,
Culturally diverse student groups,
Academic and Professional faculty with international expertise,
Personal Tutoring,
Company start up programmes; and
A limited number of scholarships are available for students from non-partner universities and schools. Priority is given to FIRST APPLICANTS.

Please feel free to send an email to : benson.studyinfo@gmail.com for more information and the respective programme brochure. Please kindly indicate the PROGRAMME you are interested in as aforelisted in the first paragraph.

Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2012
Drop there website here.. Why should people mail you
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2012
Ogbeche...please observe some sense of business here..I am an accredited agent and I have terms I entered into with the university regarding recruitment of students..You should be tactful in handling some comments and don't just be unreasonable..Making use of social fora like this serves multiple purposes. I never told you to bring money; I have other things to attend to...
Young Mr. have a nice day....
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 13, 2012
Does the university have a website? Dont u have an office address? You told you are an accredited agent? Keep deceiving yourself
So asking you information that benefit loads of nairalanders means Am unreasonable?
And u said u never askedfor money.. Yes...Scammers too don't ask for money at first,.. Except u are the daft type
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2012
Marie Franchel,
Responsable du service MS & MSc - MSc & Ms Programs Manager
Relations Internationales - International Affairs Manager
ESC Clermont School of Management
4, bd Trudaine
63037 Clermont-Ferrand, France
Phone: +33 4 73 98 24 15
Fax: +33 4 7398 24 49
email: marie.franchel@esc-clermont.fr

GROUPE ESC CLERMONT
4, Bd Trudaine - 63037 CLERMONT-FERRAND CEDEX 01
Tél : 04.73.98.24.24
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2012
Ogbeche be very very careful the about the way you talk to people here on nairaland......I think that you can't talk to someone who has your mate as his child at home.....be careful.

TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CONTACT OR CALL HER...
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 13, 2012
eduserv: Ogbeche be very very careful the about the way you talk to people here on nairaland......I think that you can't talk to someone who has your mate as his child at home.....be careful.

TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CONTACT OR CALL HER...
Mr man I choose to talk to anyone as I like.. Am i your dependent? U can kiss my asss 4 all i care...U understand? Especially when I suspect something fishy, did u realise how many Nairalanders have been defrauded in the name of scholarship here on nairaland?
Only a dump person will call that number u posted, u think we all don't know Ur trick... Pls get a day job.. Mr methuselah
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2012
@eduserv....I love what you are doing, though some might find it skeptical...I have not met you before but I have heard about your recruitment prowess here in Abuja because my friend who is currently studying in Belarus gave me an updated info about how he was assisted by you without hitches....Keep it up...

Thanks for the PDF files you sent to me in my email box. I have contacted the school already....

@ogbeche77...you idiot again? why not search for name of the school on the internet or even try calling the contact? Why being stupid this idiot?
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2012
sexyassy:
@eduserv....I love what you are doing, though some might find it skeptical...I have not met you before but I have heard about your recruitment prowess here in Abuja because my friend who is currently studying in Belarus gave me an updated info about how he was assisted by you without hitches....Keep it up...

Thanks for the PDF files you sent to me in my email box. I have contacted the school already....

@ogbeche77...you idiot again? why not search for name of the school on the internet or even try calling the contact? Why being stupid this idiot?
Bedroom mistake, is it not thread like this u are best known for creating
https://www.nairaland.com/209211/fuckinhg-mate-please
To back to Ur sexuality forum & continue playing with Ur JohnThomas...Brat
Re: Obtain Your M.sc In France (scholarship & Visa Guaranteed) by Odunnu: 9:16pm On May 14, 2012
sexyassy:

What a joke!
And you called me into this thread to witness this? I wonder why you think i'm stupid.

(1)

Unilag Accomodations:atn Global Private Female Hostel & Lodge At St Finbarrs Rd. / Study Abroad In The Russian Federation / Oau Cut Off Mark Is Now Release 4 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.