Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries (1121 Views)

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra / LEGAL PRECEDENCE OF A MINORITY MEMBER AS SPEAKER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES / GEJ Lie In His Letter Said He Is The First President Of Nigeria From A Minority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2012
Brixtonyute

You may continue to sound politicaLly correct, but Nigeria is just as territorial as the UK.. Atleast has had more minority President than the UK would ever have.. Gowon, GEJ, Babangida, Abacha etc..are from minority tribes..

When we get to bridge of having many immigrants living in Nigeria, we shall cross it and elect them - till then, stop posting junk on this thread..

I copied the post above from my don, brixtonyute..

How true is the post above?? I have done my research, and Naija isn't really a tribalist country.. Yes, we have tribal issues - just like every other country in the world (including developed countries)..

The same way we strive for tribal superiority on here - is the same way the scots, welsh, Irish, and English do on online forums, and websites when sensitive issues are debated.. Heck, they don't even support one another when it comes to football..

We're still a young country, and there's always time for better tribal relations..

There is nothing wrong with tribal banter IMO because I indulge in that, from time to time (with no hard feelings) - but the threat of tribal cleansing must stop.
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by jmaine: 10:45pm On May 13, 2012
shymmex:

I copied the post above from my don, brixtonyute.

You mean you copied yourself or let's say your reverse ID . .Hilarious stuff we get to see [img]http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/ShaneDawg021/?action=view&current=lebronlaughteeth1.png[/img]
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Musiwa49: 10:46pm On May 13, 2012
I disagree with you. Nigerian are very tribalist .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25dL1Wj-ygg&feature=fvst
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by MrGlobe(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2012
jmaine:

You mean you copied yourself or let's say your reverse ID . .Hilarious stuff we get to see [img]http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/ShaneDawg021/?action=view&current=lebronlaughteeth1.png[/img]
he cant even fool a mad man
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 13, 2012
jmaine:

You mean you copied yourself or let's say your reverse ID . .Hilarious stuff we get to see

Why can't you take your life, if you're that bored - rather than stalk everyday with stupid accusations, faggit?

Phuck off, I don't have time for your childish, and mindless bs today.
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by jmaine: 11:01pm On May 13, 2012
shymmex:

Why can't you take your life, if you're that bored - rather than stalk everyday with stupid accusations, faggit?

Phuck off, I don't have time for your childish, and mindless bs today.

I Just want you to stop being a silly coward . . .You are simply fooling yourself with your stunts . .Am expecting your other Id's soonest to stock up support for you . .
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2012
jmaine:

I Just want you to stop being a silly coward . . .You are simply fooling yourself with your stunts . .Am expecting your other Id's soonest to stock up support for you . .

Coward is your middle name, faggit.. I guess that's why you post those fun pics..

Fam, you're a clown - and your posts are comical.. I can't take you seriously anyways.. NEXT!
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

he cant even fool a mad man

Your SN says 'Mr Globe' and your signature says 'biafra' - don't you think that's oxymoronic, and you probably have an IQ lower than that of a freaking dog??

You're dumb anyways!

1 Like

Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by jmaine: 11:15pm On May 13, 2012
shymmex:

Coward is your middle name, faggit.. I guess that's why you post those fun pics..

Fam, you're a clown - and your posts are comical.. I can't take you seriously anyways.. NEXT!

Fvcking coward and a millipede . . .Even with your numerous Id's your still as slow as hell not to keep your game tight
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Uche2008: 11:21pm On May 13, 2012
it is hard to be a minority and become president in nigeria. the people you listed got into power through military coups.
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 13, 2012
I created the thread for sane minds, and intellectuals like: samikenna, katsumoto, beaf, eguerilla, naptu2 etc.. Not for ethnic jingoists, and homoerectus who failed to evolve into full humans..

Steer clear!!
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 13, 2012
undecidedKeep chatting air, plonker.. I don't have your time tonight, and I'm not in the mood for your comic relief.. Phuck off!
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by jmaine: 11:29pm On May 13, 2012
shymmex: I created the thread for sane minds, and intellectuals like: samikenna, katsumoto, beaf, eguerilla, naptu2 and [size=18pt]Ejine My Nemesis[/size] etc.. Not for ethnic jingoists, and homoerectus who failed to evolve into full humans..

Steer clear!!

Fixed
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Uche2008: 11:34pm On May 13, 2012
Why dont you shut up... Can a Yorubaman be the governor of Imo state?? No... even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

the only time a yoruba person won in adamawa state as senator. Obasanjo ring the election... according to the people of adamawa. they created all type of problem because of Obasanjo ringing.

Can A Yoruba man become the governor of Sokoto state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can a Yoruba man become the governor of kebbi state.the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can a Yoruba man become the governor of bornu state. the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can a Yoruba man become the governor of kano state. the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can a Yoruba man become the governor of kaduna state.\ the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can a Yoruba man become the governor of zamfara state. the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of cross river state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of akwa Ibom river state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of Anambra state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of Enugu state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of Benue state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of Taraba state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of Jigawa state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department

Can A Yoruba man be the governor of bayelsa state, the answer is NO. even commissioner they have never become in the last 50 years, not even councilor or local govt chairman.. or director of ministry or even head of department
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Afam4eva(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2012
@musiwa
What do you do for a living? You get time sha.
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 13, 2012
Ejine, the same guy who writes meaningless, and incoherent essays, huh?

The same guy who can't differentiate between erosion, and flooding, huh?? Bwahahahahaha

What's your IQ again? Chat when you fully evolve into a full human, homoerectus.. And your fun pics are boring as phuck, even my lil 2yrs old cousin would find them annoying, and stupid.. Get a life, and if you can't - jump off a cliff..
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Uche2008: 12:03am On May 14, 2012
even mere principal of secondary school most of this state have never produce one that is a Yorubaman. that tell you, Nigeria are tribalist
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Musiwa49: 12:10am On May 14, 2012
Murder at bayero university Prof Ayodele

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fYmCjTTeUHM/T51-tRvIH0I/AAAAAAAACvo/cQx4SZVwHT8/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FaiB0IGF5b2RlbGUgbmFpamFwYXJyb3RzLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-753245[/img]
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Musiwa49: 12:12am On May 14, 2012
Yorubas murdered in Gombe

Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2012
@musiwa

What the heck is wrong with you?? Seriously, are you a mental patient?

And why do like posting pictures of badly mutilated bodies on every thread? Are that insane and psychotic?

1 Like

Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Yeske2(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2012
jmaine:

Fixed
Damn, that was wicked you know.
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Yeske2(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2012
shymmex: Ejine, the same guy who writes meaningless, and incoherent essays, huh?

The same guy who can't differentiate between erosion, and flooding, huh?? Bwahahahahaha.
You berra edit your post before Ejiné sees it,can't stand a black eye today.
shymmex: @musiwa

What the heck is wrong with you?? Seriously, are you a mental patient?

And why do like posting pictures of badly mutilated bodies on every thread? Are that insane and psychotic?
LWKMD, allow Musiwa abeg. Hahaha
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by jmaine: 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
Yeske!:
[size=16pt]You berra edit your post before Ejiné sees it,can't stand a Blinded black eye today[/size]. LWKMD, allow Musiwa abeg. Hahaha

[size=14pt]You mean something like this[/size] ========>
Re: It's Easier For A Minority To Become The President In Naija Than Other Countries by Yeske2(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2012
^^^I no fit shout o, no be my mouth you hear am.

(1) (Reply)

A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria / A 6 To 6 Curfew Has Been Declared In Okene, Kogi State. / Nigeria - A Failing State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.