Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled (5460 Views)

Photos Of Genevieve's Daughter Celebrating Her Birthday / Is Genevieve's Daughter Prettier Than Mum? / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled by iBlogNaija: 7:16am On May 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled by Nobody: 9:03am On May 14, 2012
Story, if the daughter is in her 20's and gen is 33, at what age did she have the baby then, 10? Truth is, Gen is not going to reveal her daughter to any one so stop spreading fake news.

PS the last time I checked the girl was about 15.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled by cophild: 3:10pm On May 14, 2012
Alas... Chiemebuka finally revealed... That is the real daughter... That is Chiemebuka!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled by leadz: 4:23pm On May 14, 2012
jennykadry: Story, if the daughter is in her 20's and gen is 33, at what age did she have the baby then, 10? Truth is, Gen is not going to reveal her daughter to any one so stop spreading fake news.

PS the last time I checked the girl was about 15.

I don't agree with the age thing
But ...

Take a look at this picture and tell me how did they fake it?
We know say naija like to dey carry rumour but not like this na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13dkKXNU0l4
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled by queensmith: 7:11pm On May 14, 2012
if thats her then she has grown from the last photo I saw. and can she be 15 forever? when was the last time you checked? I think she should be 18 or so by now, apparently jenny was a teen mom.

(1) (Reply)

World's Hottest Transgender / Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight / Davido DMW Artist Mayorkun & His Girlfriend Practicing Hover Board For The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.