Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Are You Desperate For Job? Watch Out For Scammers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Desperate For Job? Watch Out For Scammers (647 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Desperate For Job? Watch Out For Scammers by bolaoni(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2007
A thread reminded me of the days I used to go job hunting as a SSCE holder just
to fill in the gap before admission come calling.

I remember those mushroom employment agencies that spring up here and there
promising to help one get a job in a very lucrative place. Imagine then, I was sent to
Halliburton by one of those guys. I thought I had found favour as I was going until I
got to the gate and saw the gigantic building.

My first thought was, what will a small boy like me, SSCE holder for that matter will be
doing here? To cut the long story short, nobody knew the person that refered me there
and the security there told me that I am only qualified to work there as a security shocked

So guys, in a bid to secure job at all cost, let us watch out. There are so many people
waiting to fleece us of the money we are even trying to manage. Desperation should
NEVER make us lose our mind. SHINE YOUR EYES!

[link removed]

We will all get to our promise land. By His Special grace kiss
Re: Are You Desperate For Job? Watch Out For Scammers by ifyeve1(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2007
u re right my brother. we should all be carefull.
Re: Are You Desperate For Job? Watch Out For Scammers by bolaoni(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2007
VERY VERY VERY Careful my sister.

All the best to you

(1) (Reply)

Intrcontinental Bank Test On Saturday In Ph. How True? / Check This Out / Vacancy: Marketing Excecutives (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.