Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Hate Whores.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Hate Whores.. (939 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / I Hate You Patrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Whores.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2012
OH,Beautiful and sexy whores,Readymade pleasure for the frivolous,desperate desire of the nymphomanias,but a very prickly sort for the christain believers,,,Their abode is like a paradise,tempting and seducing the weak ones,,with their thoughts climbing the hills in their mind,,Setting all their nerves at alert,,THOUGH sweet moment they enjoy for a while,,But this does not freeze in time,,They ve lost respect for mankind,They ve become an addict and know no regrets,,DARKNESS in them rise like Bile,,They cherish the paradise,knowingly it will be a hell aftermath,,Satisfing their COCK in a moment,,,just the way a cock does,...............I HATE WHORES,DEVILS KNEW WHY........And i will rather masturbate,than follow their deadly path...

(1) (Reply)

So Much For Money ---- My Second Tale ---- / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Pongal Sms In Telugu Language | Pongal Sms Wishes In Malayalam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.