Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) (742 Views)

Buhari : Corrupt, Tribalist, Jihadist & Human Right Abuser / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) by matemate: 2:48pm On May 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2012
Equating tribal banter with racism is the dumbest thing ever...

I have never seen a toilet in Lagos, with:" YORUBA ONLY! - NO IGBOS, HAUSA, OR DOGS!!!" Neither have I heard of it anywhere in Nigeria...

Yes, there is tribal competition in Nigeria - just as there is competition in every country in the world... Humans are naturally territorial - and that's one of the qualities that makes us human..

You guys need to grow up, for phuck sake...
Re: Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 14, 2012
@Shymmex,
You ever heard of the intangibles of racism? Cornel West captures this succinctly in some of his writings.

Since racism has not carried any of the signposts you mentioned for at least 40 years, what exactly is your point?

(1) (Reply)

Did These Facebook Comments Shape Gej's Decision??? / Let’s Face It, Buhari Is Wrong / Who Send A Mail To Me, Should Resend The Mail By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.