Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

No Excuse To Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Excuse To Be Your Own Boss (915 Views)

One Time Opportunity To Make It Online. No Excuse! / No Excuse To Be Your Own Boss / Uk Riots: Disillusioned Youths Or An Excuse To Loot And Mug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Excuse To Be Your Own Boss by zicoamani(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2012
From The Desk of
Azeez Yusuf
The Creative Guy.

Dear friend,
Count your self lucky for visiting this site today. Kindly throw off your shoes, switch off your phone, draw closer to the screen and throw away all distractions around you right now. Do you know that Millions of Nigerians are poor today because they refuse to grab or embrace life-transforming and golden opportunities right before them? Well, What I am about to offer is a method and techniques you can use in order to be self employed within the next 24 hours. However, if what you are looking for is a fraudulent enterprise or a get-rich-quick program, you can kindly leave this website now and never return…. it is my pleasure to disappoint you.
The things am about to teach you are very easy to do, and like every other legitimate Online business, you will always have to do something that will benefit someone else in return for any money you will make.

OK! Get yourself relaxed and let me give you the break down of these wonderful offers.
….Here they are:

Product 1 : AFFILIATE MASTER COURSE (CASH VALUE N5000).  
This eBook will teach you how to be a renowned champion in the affiliate market

Product 2: ARTICLE WRITING (CASH VALUE N3000)
Everyday, a lot of people are making money online simply by helping companies and organization to write articles online. A single article can be as high as $5. Writing 150 of such article in a month will make you a clean profit of $750.

Product 3: BLOGGING CASH (CASH VALUE N5000)
would you like to make money from blogging? If your answer is yes, then this report which is very comprehensive will make your desire a reality... As a matter of fact, there is a young Nigerian in Lagos who makes over $2000 every month from blogs.
You too can do it.

Product 4: INCOME COMMANDER (CASH VALUE N, 500)
This comprehensive package will guide you through everything you need to know about earning money online.

Product 5: HOW TO BUY LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS $200 (CASH VALUE N4000)
A wonderful report with full information on how to get the best deals on laptops here in Nigeria.

Product 6: FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CASH (CASH VALUE N2000)
This report will show How to make $100 monthly with your facebook fan page.

Product 7: FOOTBALL BETTING REPORT (CASH VALUE N3000)
Do you watch football? Ether you watch or not, this report will tell you how you cam make money by predicting the outcome of football matches.
All you have to do is just predict if Chelsea will win WIGAN at Stanford Bridge or if they will loose
If your prediction is right, your N4000 can turn 3 X N4000 (12000) within 24hrs

Product 8: HOW TO OPEN AND VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT (CASH VALUE N7, 500)
presently people charge N7500 to N15000 as fees to help people open a verify PayPal account.

Product 9: CUSTOMIZE BULK SMS (CASH VALUE N2000)
this report will show you how to start a successful and flourishing bulk sms business capable of pulling in N75, 000 or more per month all from sending text messages to people.
It’s a must read for you.

Product 10 : HOW TO CREATE A MINI WEBSITE (CASH VALUE N5000)
A step by step PDF guide on mini website creation using Microsoft front page by Nigeria most talented website designer. It is a must have for every aspiring internet marketer who want to make a living online. But you are going to get the entire secret for almost free in this report I am giving out almost for free. Believe its not.

NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS
There is no reason or what so ever not to make money with this Wonderful Products Offer, you are guaranteed to start getting result if you apply all the procedures outlined in these e-books.

WHAT WILL THIS SPECIAL OFFER COST ME?
This package costs just N39, 000, this is the total amount you would have paid if you were to buy the products above one by one. But for a limited time only, we are giving it all away for just N2, 000 if you place your order before June 1 , 2012.
If you think that amount is too much compared to all the products am giving away for this price, then you should leave this page because there is a guarantee that you won’t make use of the information.
However, we do require as a condition that you write us a sincere testimonial to let us know how good you find our Package. Let me add that your testimonial might be used in our national advertising.

Guaranteed
I Am Going To Give You A Rock-Solid 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee. Therefore You Have NOTHING to LOSE

Now, let me put your mind at rest by placing the entire risk on my shoulders. If for any reason, you are not ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED with the report OR YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE that it can help you achieve your internet dreams, then you are free to request for a refund of your money. No questions to be asked, just your money back.
And as a way of saying sorry for wasting your time, you will be allowed to keep all the products worth over N39, 000. That shows you how much I believe in the power of my package.

For those who are ready to take up this One Time Offer,

Order Today at N2, 000
How to Order your Wonderful Products Offer:

Pay to any of the Banks below - Nationwide.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Yusuf Azeez
Account Number: 034 6515 719

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Yusuf Azeez
Account Number: 304 8981 380

After Payment, text "Wonderful Product Offer" with your name, email address,
phone number and your teller number to 07034530737, 08022358600

As soon as we receive your message we will prepare your package and get back to you within 30minutes of your payment confirmation
This is a ONE TIME OFFER

You will not see it when you come back again because the price would have increased and I can assure you that there is no place online where you can get this kind of powerful offer.
Drop whatever you are doing right now and take advantage of this right away before this opportunity disappears.

Order for Your Copy of These Packages right away.

(1) (Reply)

Warranty-does It Work In Nigeria? / I Need A Used Kerosene Tank 5,000 Or 10,000 In Lagos For Purchase. / I Need N1m With 20% Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.