Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Configuration Of Celtel Gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Configuration Of Celtel Gprs (902 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by muyeto: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2007
hello people pls how can i configure my celtel gprs
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by dragnet: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2007
.u wnt 2 c0nfig celtel's gprs?.huh ! .u g0t celtel's gprs? All to uaself !, W0w dt mks u kinda special ! . . grin . .just joking ! . . I tink u meant celtel line n0t gprs
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by honsule(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
@muyeto.Call their customer care line.And demand that your line should be activated.Or better still just email me.I want to sue them to court concerning their gprs.Read my other post for details
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by samir101ng(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
hey honsule.

pls activate my line and send me the settings.

my email is samir2002ng@yahoo.com.

thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by dragnet: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hons, u'll so0n bec0me celtel agent. . . Even celtel d0esnt get as much activatn request as u get . . .hehehe
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by sect(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
Abi ooo
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by honsule(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2007
@dragnet.I know you must be kidding.One thing that baffled me is that,this nairalanders just want everything on a silver platter.Imagine somebody giving me his email and demanding that i should send him celtel settings and free browsing.Those guys are funny.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by nazzyon(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2007
Ahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

You have to send it then. I mean both the Celtel Settings and the Free Browsing.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by honsule(m): 3:11am On Nov 17, 2007
If nairalanders should bombard celtel with the type of request and email they usually send to me.I believe celtel will definitely do sth about it.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by dragnet: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2007
Hons. . . .u'v bec0me d father of free gprs . .so u hav s.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o many kids ! .As u've said b4 . .divert their mail 2 celtel . . .hehehe,
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by kosovo(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2007
DRAGNET U RE HERE AGAIN. NO PROBS I ALREADY KNOW U. COMMON SHOW US YOUR NEW TALENT. woa u re just doing well. just post anything na free abi.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by abohrandy: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2007
some pple just come here to tease others toknow their how far

i will soon start calling their names
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by DualCore1: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
abohrandy:

some people just come here to tease others toknow their how far

i will soon start calling their names

i dont get it, whats ur punch line?
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by topeteadr(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2007
Dual c0re, the main target is ***'' k0s0v0"***.
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by skipo87(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
Re: Configuration Of Celtel Gprs by tunnex190: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
Infobaba can help you out, try and contact him, am pretty sure he can help you for the setting.

(1) (Reply)

Get apps for Your Phone, Windows and MACs / N50 MTN. / My Dream Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.