Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? (684 Views)

How To Make Residual Income With Binary Options / You Can Make 100,000 Naira As A Residual Income Monthly With PTL. Hurry Up!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2012
Hi fellas! !!

How Would You Like To Create A Residual Income That Allows You To Spend More Time Doing The Things You Really Love To Do?

As for me,I create residual income doing things I love to do which are researching and applying it to profitability and then using my experience

to profer solutions to people's problems and plights..

What of YOU?
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by auziko(m): 2:33am On May 15, 2012
Would also love to do just that if u can giv me the full info I will so appreciate it.
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by temit1: 8:29am On May 16, 2012
i will b so glad if u can help wit inf o pls
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2012
The question now is:

"What do you love to do while on the Internet and what is your hobby and area of interest and I can show you how to start

turning your passion into money by either working with GOOGLE & CLICKBANK?"

Let me know.......................................
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by auziko(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2012
I love making research on the internet, getting details about making money online.
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by neksummi(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2012
auziko: I love making research on the internet, getting details about making money online.

If you are just starting out, you should look at something else you love doing cos the "making money online" is so saturated that it's going to be so difficult competing with the top guys.

Whatever you want to go into should also be narrowed down as much as possible e.g if you want to go into the "weight loss" niche, it will be better to target something like, "weight loss for teens", "weight loss for men over 40", "weigh loss for women under 50" that way you can be sure that whoever is searching those particular keywords is actually having the problem and he's looking for solution.

You should also look at the profitability of what niche you are targeting. Do they have the money to buy what you over? If you are targeting teens, it is early teens? They don't have credits cards to buy what you're selling. Can they convince their parents to buy such thing for them? These are things you should put into consideration.

Another advise is that get all the training you need to get about making money online. Don't fall for people telling you you could start making money yesterday if you joined them today.

I'm currently doing a seven day training with a millionaire coach and it's been wonderful. I'll be sharing my experience on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/933678/start-profitable-internet-business-without

Just follow me on it.
God bless you.
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2012
auziko: I love making research on the internet, getting details about making money online.

Since you like doing that,I'm sure that you are fit for this programmes

Go get started and which of the online businesses have you made your research to be the best?

Let me know so that I can shed more light on that.

Thanks..........................
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by goldline76(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2012
Some Health and Wellness Network Marketing companies that I have worked with and making good income: Strong Future International(SFI), Skinny Body Care, and EZwealth.
Re: How Would YOU Like To Create A Residual Income? by goldline76(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2012
Network Marketing Companies especially the Health and Wellness type give members the opportunity to earn leverage and residual income. A leverage income is one that you earn from your effort and that of others in your network/team. While residual income is one that you earn continuosly from the sales of others. E.g if you refer someone to buy a product from the health and welness company that you're a member of, you get paid a commission. Any time that same customer buys even without your notice, you will continue get paid. And again you earn deep down the levels in your network forever.

(1) (Reply)

Garbage Trucks / Set This Up And Get Out Of Porverty Free Empowerment Programme. / Zenith Stone Crushers Used For Gold Crushing Plant India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.