Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime (3956 Views)

How To Build Your Profitable Online Store / How To Build Your Profitable Online Store While Working 9 - 5 Job / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2012
People are skeptical when you tell them to pay money for
a material that can help them make money online. I don't blame
them because many that I paid money for where not worth the
investment. I've benefited more from some materials I got for
free.

I'm not in anyway saying one should not buy materials. But I'm
trying to see how I can get people start their own internet business
without paying me for teaching them.

If you're ready to learn from me, indicate interest here and email:
somuchfree@gmail.com

Every professional has a coach. Do you have one? I have several coaches.
And I'm better for it.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2012
One of my coaches sent me some training materials which I hope to share with interested Nairalanders.
Indicate your interest here. Don't leave your email address here pls. Just reply to this post and reach me
through my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by newzecbond(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2012
tell me more and how to go about it
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2012
newzecbond: tell me more and how to go about it

You start by educating yourself i.e u get useful materials that will open your eyes to internet marketing. You need someone who is actually marketing online to guide you. I've said I'm going to share some training materials with people who are interested. Just email: somuchfree@gmail.com to get them.
If you reach my blog through my signature, you can also download some materials free. If you've got any other question, drop it here.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2012
Just email if you need my coach's materials.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by 2sexy(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2012
Nek, you better build a business and throw sentiment to the gutter.

You will soon find out what I mean in a few months time.

Time Na Money!
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by Kaysalas(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2012
i am interested
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by Benoti(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2012
otikpere@yahoo.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by cooldee(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2012
What is this biz about?
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by Booty4me: 3:48pm On May 13, 2012
Franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2012
2sexy: Nek, you better build a business and throw sentiment to the gutter.

You will soon find out what I mean in a few months time.

Time Na Money!

What sentiment are you talking about? Please make things clear. I welcome constructive
contributions that will help my business.

cooldee: What is this biz about?

You know I'm not allowed to discus my business in details. But it's about building a
profitable internet business. If I start being specific here you wouldn't be surprised
to see my post hidden.

For those leaving their emails, I don't advice you to do that. Just email: somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2012
server123: It's like I will need to let the cat of the bag................

THE PERFECT BUSINESS

Get Your Own FREE website just like this one offered and start earning TODAY!

Earn from $100 to $500 in the next hour-- and it will never cost you a penny!

Listen to Free video and tutorial here => http://allsolutionnetwork.co.uk/

and join here => www.allsolutionsnetwork.mobi and no payment whatsoever is required........................

What cat have you let out of the bag? I don't like people misleading others. There's no way you can make $100 to $500 on this
site without costing you a penny. I've just read some reviews about the site and these are some of my findings:

"Pay-per-action programs are not new, and the fact that a lot of the actions cost you money is not new either. All Solutions Network places a big emphasis on being able to earn money from them for free, which might be a bit misleading, though.

All Solutions Network Reputation

All Solutions Network seems to have racked up a lot of complaints. People have reported that they’ve not been paid when they should have, even when they built large downlines. It should be noted, however, that Bruce Castro does address a lot of these complaints with explanations of what people might be doing wrong. The best way to test this program would be to join and only gain points through free activities at first, then see if they do pay."

If anybody including myself introduces you to a new programme, all you need do is go to google, type the programme name+scam and you'll get to know what others are saying about it.

Send your email to somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by legalwealth(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2012
neksummi:

What cat have you let out of the back? I don't like people misleading others. There's no way you can make $100 to $500 on this
site without costing you a penny. I've just read some reviews about the site and these are some of the things I found out:

"Pay-per-action programs are not new, and the fact that a lot of the actions cost you money is not new either. All Solutions Network places a big emphasis on being able to earn money from them for free, which might be a bit misleading, though.

All Solutions Network Reputation

All Solutions Network seems to have racked up a lot of complaints. People have reported that they’ve not been paid when they should have, even when they built large downlines. It should be noted, however, that Bruce Castro does address a lot of these complaints with explanations of what people might be doing wrong. The best way to test this program would be to join and only gain points through free activities at first, then see if they do pay."

If anybody including myself introduces you to a new programme, all you nee do is go to google, type the programme name+scam and you'll get to know what others are saying about it.

Send your email to somuchfree@gmail.com

I agree with you but everything had been changed and are now working fine tested.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2012
When I'm talking about you profitable internet business, I'm talking about your own business and not you earning some peanuts off another person's website. You should build a sound business of your own. When I said 'start your business without committing a dime, I'm talking of my willingness to share some of my experiences with you without asking you to pay me for the information. I'm not implying that you can build the type of business I'm talking about without money.

These are some of the secrets I'm going to be sharing with you as time goes on.

Niche Research Secrets — guaranteed method to find profitable, low-competition niches with a flood of desperate buyers! (Without knowing how to find HOT niches, you’re wasting time!)

• The EXACT process for finding and selecting laser-targeted keywords for YOUR brand-new product, so that your website will not only speed to the top of Google, but you’ll convert a huge percentage of visitors when it does!

• How to get your hands on high quality products and start selling them as your own within days, without doing ANY of the hard work normally needed to create them!

• How to get website traffic - Effective techniques that generate hordes of hungry traffic to your websites… so any product you release fills your bank account with cash, very quickly!

• INSTANT PROFIT MULTIPLIER - This “millionaire” method can double, triple and even quadruple profits from each and every customer. (This is the real secret to how I became an internet millionaire!)

• The exact step-by-step process you need to know in order to build a list of HUNGRY customers who you can promote your products to in the future...

• How to add affiliate links to your website that will make you easy, hands-free and completely automated income for months, and even years to come! (This is an absolutely awesome money-spinner, and if you’re not using it right now, you’re throwing away massive profits)

• Little known secrets to make your products go viral, so you can earn big money over and over again — with very little effort! !

• The DEADLY “beginner” mistakes that will cause you to waste time and lose money… and ultimately QUIT! (If you can’t avoid these, there’s a 99% chance you wont’ be successful)

• The #1 method that’s been scientifically proven to increase conversion rates on every product you promote! More conversions, more sales, with less effort in less time.

• Multiple streams of income — NEVER get trapped with just 1 stream. I’ll show you how to stabilize your success, duplicate it over and over — so your monthly profits go through the roof.

When you have these secrets, you’ll be a fully-fledged internet entrepreneur, pulling in more money in a single day than many people make in an entire month.

somuchfree@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by 2sexy(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2012
Nek, do you remember my email to you?

If I decide to start what I discussed with you, do you think that I would come here to start what you are doing now?

I wouldn't do that. Its plain waste of time. At this stage of my IM career, I don't have time to waste anymore.

You had better go do more research and find out what the top dog have done and are still doing that makes them the kind of money they have.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2012
2sexy: Nek, do you remember my email to you?

If I decide to start what I discussed with you, do you think that I would come here to start what you are doing now?

I wouldn't do that. Its plain waste of time. At this stage of my IM career, I don't have time to waste anymore.

You had better go do more research and find out what the top dog have done and are still doing that makes them the kind of money they have.

I've done all those research and I know what I'm doing at this moment. What I'm giving here may not be for everyone but I bet you, someone needs it seriously. Thanks anyway for your concern.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2012
Whatever you do to make money online make sure if you want to make serious money that you get to the basics of internet marketing. Take some time to educate yourself with materials from the top internet marketers. Armed with the right information, you'll then be able to make informed decisions on which particular area you should focus us.

For the training materials, email:
somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2012
Took delivery of some video training yesterday from Ewen Chia. This guy is just great. Need 10 people to share some of my stuffs with. But please if you're looking for cheap ways of making money online, don't contact me. I want people who are ready to do business who are also ready to learn.

Reach me on 08063306838, 08073639975.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by 401kk: 10:04am On May 16, 2012
neksummi: When I'm talking about you profitable internet business, I'm talking about your own business and not you earning some peanuts off another person's website. You should build a sound business of your own. When I said 'start your business without committing a dime, I'm talking of my willingness to share some of my experiences with you without asking you to pay me for the information. I'm not implying that you can build the type of business I'm talking about without money.

These are some of the secrets I'm going to be sharing with you as time goes on.

Niche Research Secrets — guaranteed method to find profitable, low-competition niches with a flood of desperate buyers! (Without knowing how to find HOT niches, you’re wasting time!)

• The EXACT process for finding and selecting laser-targeted keywords for YOUR brand-new product, so that your website will not only speed to the top of Google, but you’ll convert a huge percentage of visitors when it does!

• How to get your hands on high quality products and start selling them as your own within days, without doing ANY of the hard work normally needed to create them!

• How to get website traffic - Effective techniques that generate hordes of hungry traffic to your websites… so any product you release fills your bank account with cash, very quickly!

• INSTANT PROFIT MULTIPLIER - This “millionaire” method can double, triple and even quadruple profits from each and every customer. (This is the real secret to how I became an internet millionaire!)

• The exact step-by-step process you need to know in order to build a list of HUNGRY customers who you can promote your products to in the future...

• How to add affiliate links to your website that will make you easy, hands-free and completely automated income for months, and even years to come! (This is an absolutely awesome money-spinner, and if you’re not using it right now, you’re throwing away massive profits)

• Little known secrets to make your products go viral, so you can earn big money over and over again — with very little effort! !

• The DEADLY “beginner” mistakes that will cause you to waste time and lose money… and ultimately QUIT! (If you can’t avoid these, there’s a 99% chance you wont’ be successful)

• The #1 method that’s been scientifically proven to increase conversion rates on every product you promote! More conversions, more sales, with less effort in less time.

• Multiple streams of income — NEVER get trapped with just 1 stream. I’ll show you how to stabilize your success, duplicate it over and over — so your monthly profits go through the roof.

When you have these secrets, you’ll be a fully-fledged internet entrepreneur, pulling in more money in a single day than many people make in an entire month.

somuchfree@gmail.com

Interesting
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by legalwealth(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders...................

I've YOU ever heard of All Solutions Network?If not,let me tell YOU this;

"It's A World of Opportunity and Solutions!

Whatever the issue-- We have the solution... Free information and services on the issues of today... Health, Finance, Income, Legal, Real Estate, Family, Credit, etc... We provide effective, low cost, even free solutions to today's issues, Plus-- a unique business opportunity that allows you to earn from each and every product or service that we provide!"

Join Us!-- Be Part of The Solution!" now here @ www.allsolutionsnetwork.info

and see lots of products and services available for YOU to make money from here at the UK store at www.allsolutionnetwork.co.uk

To your success

Presegs Adesida.....................
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2012
401kk:

Interesting

Thanks 401kk.

When starting an internet business, see it as a long term asset. Seeing it that way will determine your attitude towards the business. You must also find something that will give fast cash flow.

Keep following this thread as I'm going to be dishing out to you some of the things I'm learning and implementing.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by nelsonmo: 5:50pm On May 16, 2012
pls nairalanders no body should do it its a waste of time. $0.001 to a typing
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2012
nelsonmo: pls nairalanders no body should do it its a waste of time. $0.001 to a typing

Nobody should do what? You should be specific about what you are advising people not to do.
Hope you know I'm not teaching anyone to do any typing thing here!
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2012
I'm going to start dishing out every day for the next seven days tips on how you can start a long term online business with relevant sites you could get valuable materials from. Check back in the evening for today's tips.
Thanks.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2012
I'm afraid I cannot continue sharing with you some of the things I'm learning from a millionaire coach on this thread. When I tried doing that yesterday, the post was hidden and I was banned. When you click on reply, you can see it. Can someone view it and tell me what's wrong with what I posted yesterday that warranted my ban.

Just email somuchfree@gmail.com for now and I'll see how for can find another medium. But the thread will still be alive!
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2012
I'm going to create a blog on which I'll be sharing my experiences with you. What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create Fiverr Gigs That Work… Fast / Leave all these online Razzmatazz. Here's the right business to be in... / Please How Does Bulk Sms Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.