Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help . . Im Dying Slowly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help . . Im Dying Slowly (7183 Views)

Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 10:15pm On May 14, 2012
Good day fellow forumites
Please i urgently need your help as im dying with - please my hart has been shattered to pieces by the one whom i fell in love with
I met this girl while i was still in the uni, and then she was about gaining admission into uni - we fell in love with each other as i did everything financially, emotionally and never cheated on her for 6 good years we dated and everything was smooth - then i had to leave the country overseas for a masters programme and my girl eventually started cheating on me, my family got to know about it and strictly warned me to call it off - she wasnt prepared to apologize to even my mom whom was like a 2nd mom to her as i pleaded with her on all grounds to simply do all whats its capable to ensure that shes sorry and she has my backing 100% completely so we could plead with my family

I loved her with my life, i pleaded day and nite with my family but they just wouldnt agree to see reasons with me on her issue and she herself was bent on not apologizing to any member of my family, fastforward to 18th January, i returned back to the country and after much tussle and bustle she finally broke it off with me saying she was under too much intense pressure and i was shattered, I managed to gather the pieces of my heart together and continue with my life. all efforts of me trying to convince her via her friends fell on deaf ears as i managed not to get in touch with her for 5months, Then she started calling me out of the blue (first time claiming that she just thought about me and decided to holla)
then she sent me an sms on easter day and yesterday she finally decided to call me again claiming to check up on me.

Im really sorry for this long write up but i need as much valuable advice on this issue so i can know what to do.
well out of would i say false hope or anxiety i called her back and simply told her that im really not comfortable with her calling me to check up on me as i have my family and real friends to do that and she was shell shocked and cold before i hung up.

she sent me this sms - immediately after

Sorry if my calls and msgs make u uncomfortable. Just that i dont want us to be enemies as we are apart but its ok. U would never see or hear from me ever again, sorry for the inconvinces and good bye

I got confused and at the same still nursing hope that i could salvage the situation if only she could just wake up one day and decide to fight for me by simply apologizing to my family, they do not need accept as i could easily pick it up from there, had alot of talks with friends on the issue and 24hrs later got convince by an elderly one that i should simply reply back to her and responded with this message

Sup didnt mean to sound harsh bur i just felt there is really no need keepin in touch wen there is notin going on. I think its very easy and a 2 way thing. U either apologize to my mom no matter how u wanna do it or we quit the whole thing so kindly get back to me.

Then she responded saying
Sori to disapoint you but i have longed called it a quit rite from the day i told u i have. wat eva call or message you received from me was becos of the people you do send to me to talk 2 me and dey said we should be friends, so dont think im regretting or avin a rethink ok and please stop calling me with unknown numbers (I dont seem to understand where she got that from because i have clearly avoided calling or msging her from January till date) thanks for your understanding and good bye

Then i responded sayin
Thanks and please kindly stop calling or messaging me since you have decided and please i dont call you with withheld numbers as im too busy with my life for that.
Later

It really hurts me that things turned out this way, but i cant understand why this 23yr old girl cheated on me and is still getting pissed that my family are angry with her
why would she want to claim we remain friends when i love her too much to see we just remain friends, I would simply perform better knowing she doesnt exist @ all or shes in my life for good than choosing to remain friends with her.

please if there are any ways to salvage this situation, kindly share
if there isnt. . please just let me know, I can hear my heart beating as i still love this girl and my head almost exploding but i really need to do anything possible get my life together, im in a new relationship with a girl already whom i can say i clearly dont love - but it still hasnt been able to distract me and she really hasnt made me fall for her

really confused!

please i need as much replies as posible
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2012
OP, just let her be! Ok?

Try to move on, stop flashing her with hidden nos.

Stop sending message to her,

Stop calling. Ok?
She wants out and you can't do anything to change her, not even begging.

Trust me, the more you beg the more irritated she becomes.

It might take awhile but when a ladies mind is made up.....it's very very difficult to change.
Let your people know its over and try to move on, c'est la vie.

It makes you stronger.

Hugs for you

1 Like

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by kobezex: 10:46pm On May 14, 2012
She's gone & for good, dont let ur emotions guide u. Dont ever persuade any girl into any relationship or being with u due to symapathy, try & take ur mind off her completely. Like I always tell guys never u beg any girl if not u'll be messed up.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by OAM4J: 2:02am On May 15, 2012
Sorry OP, she is gone for good, forget about her, stop sending friends to her and move on with your life. There is a girl out there who will love you and appreciate you more.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by darkhand: 5:06am On May 15, 2012
Awwww. Young love. The truth is she left you long ago. Forget her and move on. Your heart will mend after a while.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by jason123: 9:36am On May 15, 2012
OP, I sympathize with you. I have an idea of what you are going through . . . been in a similar position before.

Okay follow these steps because right now, you are not thinking straight and you are too weak to make up your mind about this girl.

1) NEVER call her again EXCEPT on her birthdays and make the call brief, very brief! (Don't call her, not even on Christmas).
2) Move on with your life! Take your mind off her. The easiest way to do that is to have a new GF. You have a bright prospect so don't worry, the girls will come.
3) Move closer to GOD (whatever your religion). ONLY GOD heals the heart!
4) Forgive her COMPLETELY! If you don't, she'll remain in control of your life!
5) Find a job. Something to keep you busy!

Follow these steps and trust me, you'll be fine. As for the chick, she'll be back!!! Just stop begging and acting desperate. She simply wants to taste a different meat for a change.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Ournaija: 9:57am On May 15, 2012
^^^^^^
I disagree on calling her on her birthdays. Don`t call her for whatever reason. She is past so must remain in your past.

First try to do away of anything that will remind you of her, then think of all the negatives in her life that you hate. Focus on the those negatives and you will see yourself loving her less, the love will die naturally.

Get really busy with yourself and career. Discover the strength of your new gurl. It`s a matter of time she will be completely deleted from your head.

1 Like

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 9:59am On May 15, 2012
Sad
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by ujutonia: 10:01am On May 15, 2012
@op, welcome on board. I understand how u feel but only time will heal ur heart. Get busy, make friends nd dont shut ur self out from the world cos there is another girl out there for u. Pls quit calling her for now nd dont make her ur enemy. All will become history. Move on.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 10:26am On May 15, 2012
Okay - I have since stopped calling her, deleted her number but still have it off hand, also I haven't deleted her on facebook cos she's hardly there - 2 be sincere, I still care much about her but I now know she doesn't care about me too although she keeps saying she wishes me well and t o honest, I don't wish her well or any happiness because of what's she's done - why should th e wicked choose t o remain happy - I still don't know why some people have this inbuilt selfishness deep down In them -
I'm happy with my new stress free life, @least now I have 2 worry only about myself and myself alone - I can't be friends with her not under any condition not in this life nor d next - its everyone 2 their own path and tent

.F.uck it
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Ournaija: 10:52am On May 15, 2012
@OP

Bro you don`t need to be bitter with her. You are according this girl so much attention, it`s not worth it. Live life as she never exist. I was once in your shoe, I loved this chick with my whole being and gbam she left with another guy. Immediately I shut her out of my life. Somehow she is the one looking for my friendship. I can`t risk life with such nonsense anymore.

Abeg use your energy on more useful things than on one useless girl that is not worth it. If your current chick is not your type then continue picking until you find the right one.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 11:06am On May 15, 2012
Thank u
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 11:09am On May 15, 2012
d first mistake you did is having her to apologise to your family after she cheated.sorry, but dats too dumb of you. and that is why shw is taking you more for mugu. the girl is a total s.l.u.t and unrepentant b.i...tc.h. the next message you are gonna send her is blast the hell outta her. danm!!! let her know you ae in control of ir emotions andU no send her.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 1:18pm On May 15, 2012
smiley
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by ijebabe: 2:28pm On May 15, 2012
As a woman, I know how irritated i feel when i get calls from someone i have no interest in talking to. Don't give her power to dominate your world like this and disconnect yourself completely.
No one is perfect and some deserve a second chance but I think you're finding it hard to let go because you're scared you'll never love anyone the way to love her. You may or you may not love like this again but please don't waste your time on this woman anymore because she is clearly not interested. Which is her loss because many people go thru life without experiencing what true love is!

Being in a rebound relationship is worse and would advise you to take it very slow with your new girlfriend till you heal and can focus more clearly. It's won't be fair to the new gf if she's made to suffer for something that is not her fault.
x

3 Likes

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by tasandra: 2:39pm On May 15, 2012
Op stop makin ur ex,feel shes all undecidedjust move on..shes careless abt ur feelins...she does not regard ur family,,,cant u get it just put ur self togeda..i knw s not easy,but try and move on smileythat gurl s just 2 full of her self. undecidedna dat kain gurl u be wan put 4 house
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 3:35pm On May 15, 2012
Dats tru
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by maclatunji: 5:22pm On May 15, 2012
OP, that relationship was meant to fail. Let your heartbreak, then put it back together. Don't be desperate, focus on your job and other things that can give you joy until you find Mrs. Right.

Sorry, stuff happens, we have to deal with it.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2012
@ OP: ow re u feeling? i understand wat u're goin thru. i know that when a guy genuinely loves a woman, he loves her wit his whole being. i ll just advice u to 1. let the gal go. don't cal her anymore, d temptation ll be hard b'cos no matter ow hard u try, u can't forget it. and also forgive her cos when u re bitter against someone, u re only hurtin urself n puttin urself in bondage. 2. get closer to God, only Him can heal u. Talk to Him, tell Him u re heartbroken, cry to Him n He ll heal u. 3. end ur relationship wit ur new gal. she ll only be competing wit ur ex's shadows. u cann never love her for now and she ll know. u have to get healed b4 u can give urself out again. 4. please n please, don't be afraid to love again. don't be scared to give urself to another woman later. it wouldn't be easy but decide that u wouldn't let ur ex deprive u of livin life to d fullest. 5. finally, remember that in future, ur ex may never tell u but she ll weep in future that she threw a great opportunity away! take care of urself! i pray that God heals u real soon n make sure u don't stay isolated! u need genuine n faithful friends now.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Luchitec(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2012
Bro, life can be unfair sometimes. However, what can you do? Just take it in you stride and move on. Months or years down the line, you will have cause to be grateful to God that this break up happened now.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 15, 2012
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by livapul86(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2012
Guy, I don't want to sound rude but you sound so depressing that its quite sickening. You sincerely need a REAL JOLT to the Head, to make you understand she's GONE for good.
I recommend you SMOKE her out of your system. Two wraps of weed and a chilled bottle of Odeku, should do the trick. WAKE UP SON!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by shushu(f): 8:00pm On May 15, 2012
abi o chaircover, he really will laugh at himself in a few years.
op, time heals.move on
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Dyt(f): 8:11pm On May 15, 2012
I rili hp d OP listens n takes ur advices
Gosh, dis cld b so hard u know, only him can help himself, kill her in u, let everyth abt her b dead
She's all gone
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 8:40pm On May 15, 2012
Thank u bur wat if she calls again - wat do I do
If she sends an sms - wat do I do

I'm nt thinkin abt her cos I have my head on sumtin important
But d issue nw is wenever d witch calls - it confuses me.
She said she won't call again and I've asked her stop -
Do u think she still would + its my bday in 2weeks I dnt knw if
She would capitalize on that 2 torment me again
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by vanitty: 8:43pm On May 15, 2012
Awwwwwwwwww
Pele Poster, you will get over it
Please stay this nice and don't let this one life experience turn you to a maniac when it comes to your next girlfriend, trust me, it might seem impossible to you that you can ever love any other person but you will.
Love nwatintin. It is well.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 8:58pm On May 15, 2012
sad
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by jason123: 9:06pm On May 15, 2012
titans: Thank u bur wat if she calls again - wat do I do
If she sends an sms - wat do I do

I'm nt thinkin abt her cos I have my head on sumtin important
But d issue nw is wenever d witch calls - it confuses me.
She said she won't call again and I've asked her stop -
Do u think she still would + its my bday in 2weeks I dnt knw if
She would capitalize on that 2 torment me again

OP, I sympathize with you. I have an idea of what you are going through . . . been in a similar position before.

Okay follow these steps because right now, you are not thinking straight and you are too weak to make up your mind about this girl.

1) NEVER call her again EXCEPT on her birthdays and make the call brief, very brief! (Don't call her, not even on Christmas).
2) Move on with your life! Take your mind off her. The easiest way to do that is to have a new GF. You have a bright prospect so don't worry, the girls will come.
3) Move closer to GOD (whatever your religion). ONLY GOD heals the heart!
4) Forgive her COMPLETELY! If you don't, she'll remain in control of your life!
5) Find a job. Something to keep you busy!

Follow these steps and trust me, you'll be fine. As for the chick, she'll be back!!! Just stop begging and acting desperate. She simply wants to taste a different meat for a change.

----------------------------------------

Until you forgive this girl, you wouldn't move on. Take that from me!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by jason123: 9:07pm On May 15, 2012
One last thing to add, Titans, be graceful!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by jason123: 9:09pm On May 15, 2012
Remember, I am talking from experience and that is why I am adamant because I know the pains you are going through. It is never easy but try to follow those steps I typed. It worked for me, I might work for you!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by jason123: 9:11pm On May 15, 2012
Btw, if she calls, pick up and be normal! Don't hate but forgive and move on. I repeat, if she calls, pick up and be normal. In fact, joke with her! smiley This will send a message to her subconscious that she is no longer in control of you!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by shushu(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2012
if she calls, do not pick her calls and do not reply her sms.You need to heal first and this would not happen till you deal with your emotions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Or Househelp? / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me / Do You Like Twins?? ..... Get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.