Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Which Book/material Is The Best To Study For The Ielts Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Book/material Is The Best To Study For The Ielts Exam (1831 Views)

How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Book/material Is The Best To Study For The Ielts Exam by olumyde5(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2012
I am preparing for the IETLS exam and I currently seeking for the right materials(e books/books)to use for my study, I saw Cambridge IELTS 6,Official IELTS Practice Materials Volume 1,Volume 2, IELTS Academic Blended Learning Course (Bands 6.0–7.5) and host of others while searching on the web, please is there any one in the house that have taken the exam or knows which of this study books is the best or better still you can help me with the materials you use please my email. Thanks a bunch
Re: Which Book/material Is The Best To Study For The Ielts Exam by oilmatters: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2012
All the test books are good but you can go for Official IELTS Practice Materials Volume 1,Volume 2

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Brookes University Graduates Meet Here! / Govt Houses Costlier Than Nigerian Universities / BENUE STATE POLYTECHNIC 2015/2016 Post-utme Form Is On. School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.