Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following (3131 Views)

Opportunities In Oil And Gas Firms / List And Adresses Of Oil And Gas Firms In Nigeria / List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2006
Saipem Engineering Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Italy based Saipem Spa, are currently recruiting for the following

Trainee Engineers - (Entry Level) in the following discipline

Post Reference Number
Mechanical Engineering     MECH001
Civil Engineering             CIV001
Electrical Engineering ELE001
Petroleum Engineering PETR001
Chemical Engineering CHEM001
Piping Engineering PIP001
Marine Engineering MAR001
Other Engineering courses OTHER001

Requirements PLS NOTE
- Ages strictly between 23 to 28yrs
- Graduates that just concluded the National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Cv must report in the header the following information age, discipline, grade and
year of graduation
- Minimum of second class upper division for all position applied for
- The title of the subject of the mail should be the ref no indicating e.g type MECH001
- Only in the subject field an cv should be sent as an attachment preferably Word format (Ms word)
- Advert closes within one week from now (6th of April 2006)
send cv to recruitment.scnl@saipem.eni.it
Applications that do not MEET the requirements will be rejected
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by soar7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2006
thanks
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by opeyemi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2006
Thanks tonisafe22. You are such a darling.
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by pauliano(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2006
Hey Guys,just got to know of this site today,you're doing a great job,especially on the job postings,keep it up and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by pucho(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2006
thanks mate
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by tchidonse(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2006
hi guys, do u have any of u have an idea of what to expect for the Siapem-eni aptitude test. my younger bros have the test tommorow ie 5th April '06. cheers man.
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by georgee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2006
are u talking about the post tonisafe posted lastweek i.e the siapem-eni careers, she said it will close 6th april,how come ur brother has d test tomorrow, abeg,make una clarify me o
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by tchidonse(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2006
Yes The venue is City Crown hotel by Ada George/ Iwofe, PH. his is civil eng.,
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by dappy777(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2006
@tchidonse

Please what was the format of the saipem test. I have it next week monday.

Help me ooo!
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by walcott(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
Hi Toni,
Do you have any idea of Architecture jobs in Abuja?
It would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Arc. Walcott.
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by oradiwe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2006
DADDY77
na which kind fear u PUT FOR MY BODY
NA WHEN U APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
OR YOUR ELDER BROS DEY WORK FOR COMPANY
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by dmitri: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2006
hey guys, i applied on the 4th meeting all requirements and i aint heard none from these folks , tchidonse ,dappy777, when did you folks apply and when did you get invited , was it on the phone or mail?
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by dappy777(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2006
Guys, no reason for alarm. I applied on monday 3rd April and was contacted by phone. Anyway, I don't know anyone there so it's not by "connection" but by God's grace.

Be patient you can still be contacted.
Re: Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following by tchidonse(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2006
I did the application on mon. 3rd and was contacted same day in the evening thru phone call. no long leg shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? / Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? / Occupy GTBANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.