Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria (6169 Views)

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join / What Is D Best Party System Nigerian Have Ever Practise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 3:40pm On May 15, 2012
edicolove: Sadly, the @pp is right on point.

Look at Edo state for example. The moment Oshiomole took over, all the corrupt PDP stalwarts who have ripped the state under Lucky Igbinedion decamped to CAN. Even Lucky and his father are now in CAN as e speak. Just shows you why most Nigerians will continue to vote PDP. The issue is, everyone likes to join the winning party. PDP does not need to rig to win presidential election in Nigeria. I found it very funny last time when Buhari and CPC said the election was rigged and Buhari won. I wonder where he thought people would vote for him when they don't even know him. Most people shouting Buhari are in Lagos and Abuja. You think a northern Christian would vote for Buhari?

I do not want Nigeria to be a one party state because without viable opposition, he governors and presidency will become lax. But it saddens me that the so called opposition are as bad as the ruling party.

That's the truth, countries get the leaders they deserve. How many times do opposition parties in NASS vote against PDP?
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Beaf1: 3:41pm On May 15, 2012
@poster

i totally agree with you on all except the WINNING aspect. Like 1025 said PDP is a Rigging Machine. They manufacture numbers during elections. I laugh when people leave their important engagements and say they want to go and caste their votes in the sun.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Beaf: 3:42pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf!:
@poster

i totally agree with you on all except the WINNING aspect. Like 1025 said PDP is a Rigging Machine. They manufacture numbers during elections. I laugh when people leave their important engagements and say they want to go and caste their votes in the sun.

You are a fool.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Soundmind(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2012
No No No No No
No No No No No
No No No No No
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by gregg2: 3:52pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

You are a fool.

Fight of the beafs. Original beaf attacking the fake beaf!.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 3:58pm On May 15, 2012
una no see, Beaf! is taking on Beaf and we wonder why we have problems in Nigeria, is fake 'Beaf!' not an 'election rigger' see trying to mislead us like most of Nigerian politicians.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by megxo(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2012
its now more lyk........" DIA R 2 PARTIES IN D COUNTRY, PDP N Odaz"..............choi choi, "we're in a sory state"
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2012
Continue voting PDP and enjoying your fresh air
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2012
Poster is a clown. How can u say such a thing for boko/killer party. U are on ur own oooo.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 4:53pm On May 15, 2012
Demdem: Poster is a clown. How can u say such a thing for boko/killer party. U are on ur own oooo.

Na you know oh! if you like join 'losing party' or local party, if like join ACN in Gombe and expect to win or APGA in Ogbomosho and expect to win, or even CPC in Ilorin and expect to win
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

Na you know oh! if you like join 'losing party' or local party, if like join ACN in Gombe and expect to win or APGA in Ogbomosho and expect to win, or even CPC in Ilorin and expect to win

Its the same mentality that would keep you in bondage forever. Just because of a few change you trade the future of your children
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 5:12pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Its the same mentality that would keep you in bondage forever. Just because of a few change you trade the future of your children

Rubbish!!! all this gra-gra internet talk. In the real world either you join PDP in most parts of Nigeria or you starve. None of you have attempted to form a real opposition. The only opposition you form is your local party based on tribe and religion to get your own cut from Federal government and behave like mini PDP in your locality.

with the exception of Fashola want has any governor of none PDP party done different from his PDP counterparts? Oshiomole has beautified Ring Road in Benin and so what? how is he different from Amaechie?
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

Rubbish!!! all this gra-gra internet talk. In the real world either you join PDP in most parts of Nigeria or you starve. None of you have attempted to form a real opposition. The only opposition you form is your local party based on tribe and religion to get your own cut from Federal government and behave like mini PDP in your locality.

with the exception of Fashola want has any governor of none PDP party done different from his PDP counterparts? Oshiomole has beautified Ring Road in Benin and so what? how is he different from Amaechie?

Hope the money you chop from the PDP would be enough for your generations. Maybe if other politicians in other countries are after what they would eat like your ilks their country would be where we are today.

Because of what you would eat PDP install killers as party chiefs.

The likes of Adedibu, Anenih, Obanikoro, Gbega Daniels, Omisore, .

At least the family of Ibori are proud of him right now how he has represented them properly
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by CuteTj(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:
Any real Nigerian who wants to get into politics, and wants to get elected, so he or she can improve their family will in most parts of Nigeria join PDP.

Most Nigerians think politics (and even their day to day jobs) is all about what that job (or political position) can do for them and their family.

So how are we, Nigerians different when we enter politics - very few Nigerians have any kind of political ideology. We only enter politics for what we can get. Many of my friends and associates left the US and UK to move to Nigeria to enter politics or because their brother had political appointment, none of them ever said I am going home to improve something for my people.

Most of these people ended up in PDP, why PDP because this is the winning party, unless you are from ACN, CPPC or APGA states, whereupon you enter those parties.

How many 'nairalanders' have even joined a political party? and how many of you joined for ideological reasons?

For that matter how is APGA or ANPP or PDP ideology different, don't they all promise us the same things?

So as the heading of the post states, as long as Nigerians only get up in the morning to sort our own stomach out first, PDP will remain in power.
from what you posted above, u have only successfully marketed PDP as a party of thieves and how criminally minded you are. I accuse you of being criminally minded because you haven't stated your political ideology other than entering politics because you only want to better your family's lot by looting the treasury and its only PDP that can guarantee you winning elections. You say you have faith in 9ja and you openly endorsing looting?
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Beaf: 5:51pm On May 15, 2012
CuteTj: from what you posted above, u have only successfully marketed PDP as a party of thieves and how criminally minded you are. I accuse you of being criminally minded because you haven't stated your political ideology other than entering politics because you only want to better your family's lot by looting the treasury and its only PDP that can guarantee you winning elections. You say you have faith in 9ja and you openly endorsing looting?

You are funny! What political party in Nigeria has an ideology?
It is all about contracts (maybe even stealing), lying and getting rich.

All parties are the same, thats why politicians cross-carpet with ease. They are only heading for familiar territory (with a different name and logo).
It is the individual that matters most.

In any event, PDP is the only party that offers national representation that is ethnically neutral and religiously transparent. The rest are mushroom parties, merely old boys clubs. PDP will rule this country for decades if the others continue to offer an opposition that is at best silly, small minded and narrowly based (ethnically, religiously or both).

The PDP primaries will be the real election for the forseeable future.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 6:07pm On May 15, 2012
CuteTj: from what you posted above, u have only successfully marketed PDP as a party of thieves and how criminally minded you are. I accuse you of being criminally minded because you haven't stated your political ideology other than entering politics because you only want to better your family's lot by looting the treasury and its only PDP that can guarantee you winning elections. You say you have faith in 9ja and you openly endorsing looting?

My friend I am not endorsing looting, I am only saying the truth. There is no good sound ideological party in Nigeria. The parties are only interested in what they can get for themselves, not even religion.

All of them.

and we were all raised that way unfortunately. As I said in my previous post, our parents want us to be doctors, not to cure poor sick people, but to become rich doctors, our parents want us to be lawyers, not to fight for justice for poor people, but to handle big money cases.

How many Nigerians enter politics for selfless service? all you Nigerians in the diaspora how many times have you done something selfless for your home country but you are quick to blame politicians.

How many Nigerians would even vote for politician who went on his campaign trail using Okada and public transport. The current opposition parties what do they campaign that is different from PDP? what have they delivered?

Political assassinations, do or die politics did not start with PDP, go see the fighting between AG & NNDP in the 60's.

Please note I am not condoning 'bad politics' but the truth hurts
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2012
People go into careers to satisfy their personal desires.

Politics is something for public good. Its people like you who see Politics as a means of enrichment, Thats why you are overtly endorsing the misrule of the PDP

Where we have Dariye, Omisore, Alams, Alao-Akala, Ibori, Saminu Turaki Adedibu, Anenih etc which other party has those kind of personality in top positions
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by CuteTj(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2012
@ Beaf, i agree that all our politicians are the same regardless of political party. So i will say that there is no best party for Nigeria among the political parties we have currently because of that. But come to think of it, for us neutral citizens, i think PDP shouldnt rule us any longer. Why? For 13 years that they have ruled us 1.) Corruption in the country has reached unbelieveable heights under their leadership 2.) Crude oil we have in abundance is so expensive for ordinary nigerians 3.) Development has been minimal than expected 4.) The purchasing power of Nigerians has terribly reduced 5.) Nigeria is still in darkness despite the billions of dollars that has been spent on power by PDP led governments e.t.c With all the problems plaguing Nigeria under the leadership of PDP led governments how do you expect me to believe that PDP is the best party for Nigeria as the OP concluded?
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 6:25pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu: People go into careers to satisfy their personal desires.

Politics is something for public good. Its people like you who see Politics as a means of enrichment, Thats why you are overtly endorsing the misrule of the PDP

Where we have Dariye, Omisore, Alams, Alao-Akala, Ibori, Saminu Turaki Adedibu, Anenih etc which other party has those kind of personality in top positions

See how easy it is to name allegedly 'bad Nigerian politicians. Now try and list the good ones, and don't limit it to the last 13 years go back to independence and list the 100's of selfless Nigerian politicians?
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

See how easy it is to name allegedly 'bad Nigerian politicians. Now try and list the good ones, and don't limit it to the last 13 years go back to independence and list the 100's of selfless Nigerian politicians?

Alleged is what you use for those who have been convicted? No wonder you see the good in PDP.

Even after ibori confessed to stealing money he is still alleged

All the thieves in Nigeria even before democratic era are in the PDP

Where is IBB, OBJ, Umaru Dikko, Danjuma, Ciroma, etc
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by jmaine: 6:32pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

See set up grin . . .Me sef dey wait for the list of the selfless Nigerian politician . . . .
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Beaf: 6:33pm On May 15, 2012
CuteTj: @ Beaf, i agree that all our politicians are the same regardless of political party. So i will say that there is no best party for Nigeria among the political parties we have currently because of that. But come to think of it, for us neutral citizens, i think PDP shouldnt rule us any longer. Why? For 13 years that they have ruled us 1.) Corruption in the country has reached unbelieveable heights under their leadership 2.) Crude oil we have in abundance is so expensive for ordinary nigerians 3.) Development has been minimal than expected 4.) The purchasing power of Nigerians has terribly reduced 5.) Nigeria is still in darkness despite the billions of dollars that has been spent on power by PDP led governments e.t.c With all the problems plaguing Nigeria under the leadership of PDP led governments how do you expect me to believe that PDP is the best party for Nigeria as the OP concluded?

With any other party, Nigeria would long since have fragmented into dust under the weight ethnic bigotry. Thats if any other party can even win in one third of the country (talkless of the two thirds the constitution stipulates).

Warts and all, PDP is the only real political party in Nigeria; therefore, it is the best one.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by Beaf: 6:39pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Alleged is what you use for those who have been convicted? No wonder you see the good in PDP.

Where are Lucky Igbinedion and his pop? Where is the thief and forger, Tinubu? Where is the liar and serial fraud, Aregbesola? Where is Ikuforiji, the mega-thief? How are we sure Atiku won't be back again as ACN's presidential candidate?

You have mentioned national crooks as belonging to PDP, because PDP is the only national party (the rest are village meeting places).
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 6:40pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Ok convicted, although I am not aware of Annenih's conviction; but please name the good politicians
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

Where are Lucky Igbinedion and his pop? Where is the thief and forger, Tinubu? Where is the liar and serial fraud, Aregbesola? Where is Ikuforiji, the mega-thief? How are we sure Atiku won't be back again as ACN's presidential candidate?

You have mentioned national crooks as belonging to PDP, because PDP is the only national party (the rest are village meeting places).

Lucky Igbinedion became Governor through the PDP right?

Tinubu has been tried and acquitted. Same cant be said of Dariye, Alams and Ibori etc

If Aregbesola has committed any crime then the laws of the land should hold him like it did to Dariye, Alams etc. Not from the mouths of drunken fishermen whose career objective is to lick the nyansh of corrupt politicians
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:
Ok convicted, although I am not aware of Annenih's conviction; but please name the good politicians

Now tell us one convicted governor outside of the PDP

Or why are the ilks of IBB, Ciroma, Dikko OBJ in the PDP? Because they feel so much at home with the corruption in the PDP

If you notice, Noble people like Alex Ekwueme have taken the back seat and the PDP is now run by the most useless Nigerians ever like IBB, OBJ, Ciroma and Retardeen
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by jmaine: 6:48pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

Ok convicted, although I am not aware of Annenih's conviction;[size=18pt] but please name the good politicians[/size]

Me still dey wait . . . .See trap grin
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2012
Obafemi Awolowo, Babatunde Fashola, Adams Oshiomole, Tafawa Balewa, Rochas Okorocha among others
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by faithin9ja: 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Lucky Igbinedion became Governor through the PDP right?

Tinubu has been tried and acquitted. Same cant be said of Dariye, Alams and Ibori etc

If Aregbesola has committed any crime then the laws of the land should hold him like it did to Dariye, Alams etc. Not from the mouths of drunken fishermen whose career objective is to lick the nyansh of corrupt politicians

My friend, you to talk; name the 'good politician', You can't, because there is no selfless politician in this country. Not even you. if you enter politics day ad succeed, what car will you drive after your 4 years as local government chairman - Mr 'I know the names of all the thieves'.

Selfless is not our nature, if you enter politics, bank, oil company and come out as still a tenant your whole extended family will disown you.

All this one we dey praise Buhari sey e only get 'one house' does he travel economy? first class ticket to London where he goes regularly is almost N1million - does his pension cover that? many times a year oh!

so go on name the clean politicians, at least in PDP everybody is able to fight his corner. in ACN if you don't speak Yoruba nobody will listen to you; APGA do we need to mention their own problem, or na CPC? even Chris Okotie na make I get security detail during election to 'continue my big manism'.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by CuteTj(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

With any other party, Nigeria would long since have fragmented into dust under the weight ethnic bigotry. Thats if any other party can even win in one third of the country (talkless of the two thirds the constitution stipulates).

Warts and all, PDP is the only real political party in Nigeria; therefore, it is the best one.
i don't care about ethnicity or religion! All i want is a Nigeria that works correctly and a Nigeria that can take its place as the giant of Africa but unfortunately PDP hasn't been able to take Nigeria to the promised land despite them not being a religious nor ethnic party.
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2012
faithin9ja:

My friend, you to talk; name the 'good politician', You can't, because there is no selfless politician in this country. Not even you. if you enter politics day ad succeed, what car will you drive after your 4 years as local government chairman - Mr 'I know the names of all the thieves'.

Selfless is not our nature, if you enter politics, bank, oil company and come out as still a tenant your whole extended family will disown you.

All this one we dey praise Buhari sey e only get 'one house' does he travel economy? first class ticket to London where he goes regularly is almost N1million - does his pension cover that? many times a year oh!

so go on name the clean politicians, at least in PDP everybody is able to fight his corner. in ACN if you don't speak Yoruba nobody will listen to you; APGA do we need to mention their own problem, or na CPC? even Chris Okotie na make I get security detail during election to 'continue my big manism'.

Its obvious the kind of mentality you have

Does Adams oshiomole speak Yoruba? Does Chris Ngige speak Yoruba? We know your type the ones that condone corruption and would rather grab their own

Basically all you have been advocating is for everyone to find a way to grab their own and bleed the country to death without any thought for their children

I even have doubts about your level of intelligence? Politics is a service to the people
Re: PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2012
CuteTj: i don't care about ethnicity or religion! All i want is a Nigeria that works correctly and a Nigeria that can take its place as the giant of Africa but unfortunately PDP hasn't been able to take Nigeria to the promised land despite them not being a religious nor ethnic party.

If a tribal leader would improve the country why not? If a Religious bigot would improve the country why not?

Does our suffering know your tribe or religion?

Are xtians suffering more than Moslems or are Ibos suffering more than Edos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.