Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. (987 Views)

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 11:00am On May 15, 2012
Buhari should take his leave in politics and bacome an elder stateman, or better still handle d affair of d ministries were he is best fit and save us with his mouth making propergandas dat will soon fight him back, he shouldn't tink dat coz d presidency is on d soft side with him even after promising d country dat there will be no peace if he looses his bid for presedency,I tink he is becoming 2 noisy for all I care.

What did he do to IBB dat step him down and almost slept with his wife ? Nothing and he here disturbing someone dat didn't do any tin to him threathening his government even when it quite clear he lost out.
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by grafikii: 11:24am On May 15, 2012
The propaganda has started. I hope you have stolen from the national cake, if not I pity you.
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by M17: 12:02pm On May 15, 2012
BRING THAT MULLAH TO JUSTICE ,ARREST HIM . NIGERIANS ARE PRIMITIVE AND SAVAGES ,APES RUNNING AROUND ,UGLY FACES LOOK LIKE ANCIENT MASCOT ,
ARREST MALLAM BOKO SIMPLE
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 1:07pm On May 15, 2012
I know his time will soon be up den he wouldn't escape it a wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by abacus(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2012
GEJ is most corrupt, he acquired power through rigging.

It's not about rigging or coup, it's about what did you do with the power?

You build corrupt cabals around you
Chaos everywhere, you know them, but can't arrest them
Everyday you promise to provide jobs (Nmillion jobs) and nothing to show for it
Your electoral promise is to build airports/universities in every states, where are they.
NYSC allowance not paid, first time in Nigeria history. This also the head of that government is not responsible.
It's unending..... blah blah
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 4:15pm On May 15, 2012
De old service man should work with his age he is a tyrant best fit for an elder state man . I don't tink his government is gooD dat is y why he waz topped by IBB, he should go and rest
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by texazzpete(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2012
lincy: De old service man should work with his age he is a tyrant best fit for an elder state man . I don't tink his government is gooD dat is y why he waz topped by IBB, he should go and rest

lincy: Buhari should take his leave in politics and bacome an elder stateman, or better still handle d affair of d ministries were he is best fit and save us with his mouth making propergandas dat will soon fight him back, she shouldn't tink dat coz d presidency is on d soft side with him even after promising d country dat there will be no peace if he looses his bid for presedency,I tink he is becoming 2 noisy for all I care.

What did he do to IBB dat step him down and almost slept with his wife ? Nothing and he here disturbing someone dat didn't do any tin to him threathening his government even when it quite clear he lost out.

This 'Politics' section is for intelligent and educated discussions...I implore you, return back to your usual 'Celebrities' section and continue your habit of posting updates on the lives of Kim Kardashian and Beyonce.

If you still feel the need to dabble in current affairs, I suggest you head over to the Nairaland BBA thread.

We have enough airheads here without adding another one with atrocious spelling skills.
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2012
@texaz. I hope u know dis thread is for seriouse contributors
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by CyberG: 7:04pm On May 15, 2012
Lincy: It's either you are a little kid, ignorant or been bought over by Jonadumb. Educate yourself before contributing to politics else you just corrupt this place with stupidity
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by ckkris: 7:22pm On May 15, 2012
Is Bu-haram not a coupist? And is still talking about shedding more Youth Corps blood.
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2012
Don't mined d fool, dey don't see till it done on demn is buhari coming to rule us wen hIs trib is on fire, he should sanitize his trib before tinking of sanitizing de nation,

He should go and ask Gowon hw bayback works,it a matter of time , it will get to him. If he is good, whAt has he done from were he is . People ar just fizzing out ova buhari dis buhari dat. He should stop crying for power it is not his birth right IF HE WAS MENT TO RULE I DON'T TINK HE WOULD HAV BEEN TOPPED BY IBB. He should go and rest for christ seek ATIKU has edge over him wen it comes for biding for presidency
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by auwal87(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2012
Who were the first corrupt citizens?
Who were the first to start all these mayhem?
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2012
De first orrupt citizens ar

1. Buhari 2.IBB 3.can't say about Abacha 4.OBJ etc.

Plz d key point is dat we ar not facing d realty.

Buhari is not d solution to nigerian problem his just nagging like a wounded lion his just coming to fight IBB back on governance clothen, I respect a man wen he fight backs from were ever he is he should fight him back now. If he is a man and stop waiting for wen he will be a president b4 he fights IBB.
He should lean from GANI (legal pract.) He fought the corrupt government from d floor, buhari should tak d president soft sport for granted. We don't want tyrants for a president, we had dem and dey didn't do well so let's give chance to de calm one and we don't expect Nigeria to turn over nite, it a gradual proceess which all hands has to be on desk, de corruption is existing on de down stream in our individual homes, let us be truthful to our selfs.

Buhari want to fight corruption wen during d last election an under age kids were hajacked to vote for CPC, what did say about it ? Nothing.
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by texazzpete(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2012
lincy: @texaz. I hope u know dis thread is for seriouse contributors

Well, I know I could spell 'serious' even way back when I was in JSS1.
Do us all a favour and head back to the 'Celebrities' section. Don't you have any more juicy gossips on the kardashians to report and ruminate upon?
Aside from the general inanity of your posts, it's really a struggle dealing with your atrocious spelling.

lincy: De first orrupt citizens ar

1. Buhari 2.IBB 3.can't say about Abacha 4.OBJ etc.

Plz d key point is dat we ar not facing d realty.

Buhari is not d solution to nigerian problem his just nagging like a wounded lion his just coming to fight IBB back on governance clothen, I respect a man wen he fight backs from were ever he is he should fight him back now. If he is a man and stop waiting for wen he will be a president b4 he fights IBB.
He should lean from GANI (legal pract.) He fought the corrupt government from d floor, buhari should tak d president soft sport for granted. We don't want tyrants for a president, we had dem and dey didn't do well so let's give chance to de calm one and we don't expect Nigeria to turn over nite, it a gradual proceess which all hands has to be on desk, de corruption is existing on de down stream in our individual homes, let us be truthful to our selfs.

Buhari want to fight corruption wen during d last election an under age kids were hajacked to vote for CPC, what did say about it ? Nothing.

Please!
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2012
texazzpete:

Well, I know I could spell 'serious' even way back when I was in JSS1.
Do us all a favour and head back to the 'Celebrities' section. Don't you have any more juicy gossips on the kardashians to report and ruminate upon?
Aside from the general inanity of your posts, it's really a struggle dealing with your atrocious spelling.

Please!

Peter abeg let her be ooo! grin
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by Nobody: 3:47am On May 16, 2012
lincy: Buhari should take his leave in politics and bacome an elder stateman, or better still handle d affair of d ministries were he is best fit and save us with his mouth making propergandas dat will soon fight him back, she shouldn't tink dat coz d presidency is on d soft side with him even after promising d country dat there will be no peace if he looses his bid for presedency,I tink he is becoming 2 noisy for all I care.

Numerous mistakes and a clear indication that you're barely literate,and its all for certain that your kind is the type Buhari wept for. If only the looted funds are being spent on education instead....
Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by Jakumo(m): 5:28am On May 16, 2012
Monkey see, monkey do, Monkey DIE ha ha ha

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Citizen, He Acquired Power Through Coup. by lincy(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2012
It certain his not going anywere

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Needs An Airport Becos Of The Presidential Protocol Madness In Ikeja / Planned Demolition Of 19 Abuja Towns Creates Panic / Nigeria’s Progress Excites Rockefeller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.