Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' (16618 Views)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Cash-strapped, Can't Pay Monthly State Allocations And NYSC Allowance / Nigeria Is Cash-strapped, State Allocations And NYSC Allowances Yet To Be Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by Uchbebe46(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2012
i dont know what this country is turning into..wen it comes to paying those idiot ,i mean senators and the rest of them there will enought money but wen it come to paying the poor masses eg. Corpers there will be no money in the national treasury..abeg i need this money like a baby needs breast milk from the mother....winks
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by frankgreat(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2012
dnt mind does fools blaming buhari for everytin...is buhari d current president? wen he ws ruling ws dere any bokoharam or fuel subsidy? abeg let jonathan resign, he is a failure nd a disgrace to d south-south
jensinmi: Yes Please.

I support you, Bros.

Let's blame this also on Buhari.

BUHARI THIS!!!
BUHARI THAT!!!
BUHARI HAVE CHOP NIGERIA MONEY!!!

Mscheww. Nation of Cretins.
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by ifychi06: 10:04am On May 16, 2012
Madam Ngozi, I am sorry for you for enmeshing urself in the present greedy govt. It is a shame, God is watching all of u and will soon strike on all of u!
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by Parnassuss(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: I think NL should be closed down for bringing stories without legit sources to frontpage
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by Parnassuss(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: I think NL should be closed down for bringing stories without legit sources to frontpage

You sef, do u read or listen to news at all? It was on every front page and here u are blabbing ur ignorance. Wetin do. Google for ur hand or where just too lazy. FYI Olusegun Aganga had foretold this fhuck we're currently swimming in. www.businessweek.com/news/2011-03-2...
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by cindyrella(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2012
Almaiga: This is what happend when a country is ruled by a cluelless president.

^^^ well said Couldn't have said it any better

@topic only God can help this country Nigeria

FRESH AIR INDEED #Smh#
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by omalicha89: 5:45pm On May 16, 2012
Walexz02: y blame it on Buhari? angry If no reasons then u ar a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul
[color=#006600][/color
Have u ever heared of the word"sarcasm"?
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by andyprez(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2012
In as much as I'm not happy with the way this country is going (despite the fact that I saw it from the beginning), I'm so ashamed for our leaders. The truth is that they don't care one bit about Nigerians & the only remedy out is a strong-willed man that will betray these set of useless & wicked politicians. RUBBISH!!!!! FYI more is coming (no be swear sha).
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On May 16, 2012
no wonder they have not paid ny salary since march

Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by drogs(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2012
Stupid people. But not broke to pay all those honourable
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by Remii(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2012
This politicians are heartless, how can they send these kids to places where they have no family then refuse to pay their stipends?
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by Nobody: 2:00am On May 18, 2012
It's Friday in Nigeria, exactly what time do they intend to pay NYSC corpers today?

muhehe grin
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by swiftycool(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2012
This is to ex GEj supporters now lamenting; There's no use crying over spilled milk, u were warned on various threads against the evil and curses that would come upon u for the next 4 years if u made the mistake of voting a blockhead fisherman 4 president. So I suggest u take some humble pie and keep managing. Besides where R d men of God who pushed many to make this choice? I suggest they come out to gather people for another round of prayers for this supposed anointed one to help him start working right.
Re: 'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' by disc20: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Some of us has finished our service year, go back home and stay idle without work, some of us is still serving and we will soon pass out from national service. That means we will not be receiving alert anymore from Federal alawy. What a sad news! Like it or yes, that is the fact. Of course those that are extremely very lucky or those that are vigilant of the present economic trend in Nigeria will strive to success. Those that will earnestly search for knowledge and opportunity will succeed, those that know the dig dong search strategies will eventually find opportunities, those that are ambitious will find a lucrative business to do and those that are lazy will go back home and stay after to realize when they are old. So which category are you. Are you ready to make a division today so that you can enjoy tomorrow.

Take a look at this link [url]http://www.latestjobsinfo.com/search/label/Self%20Employment%20Tips[/url],

I have a long list of self employment ideas, profitable small business you can do with very little capital for free access. you are free to read the contents,ask any question that you need clarification in this forum or in the site. My dream is to help you make it in life.
See you on top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batch C14 Nassarawa / Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) / How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.