Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Urgently Need A Househelp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgently Need A Househelp (1158 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? / Bringing A Househelp From Nigeria To London. Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Househelp by DJA: 3:43pm On May 15, 2012
I need a househelp as soon as possible
Re: Urgently Need A Househelp by GODSLOVE2(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2012
Careful in ur urgency ma,many househelp are agents 4rm devil,GOD LOVES U
Re: Urgently Need A Househelp by DJA: 9:25am On May 16, 2012
Thanks for the counsel.
Re: Urgently Need A Househelp by Tos1: 3:35pm On May 17, 2012
Do you really think you do need 1?
I have numbers of various agents (not corporate agents o) that I can give you but I will really appreciate you check yourself and be sincere if you truly need one or not.
Have you tried talking your mum/motheri-in-law, any of your siblings or cousins or even nice ones from your hubby's side to see if they can come stay with you?
Some housemaids could be nightmares o. Pls examine the situation well, if you arent a stable and strong person,u cant employ them. I have had several experiences and I writing to you based on my experiences though I still make use of maids because I have got no other option.
Re: Urgently Need A Househelp by DJA: 3:38pm On May 18, 2012
Yes, I do need one. As a Christian, I am sensitive in my decision as I do not just engage withour thorough convinctions, while believing God to sort out thr rest. Pls forward me the numbers I can call. Thank you.
Re: Urgently Need A Househelp by Tos1: 4:09pm On May 18, 2012
these are three different agents.
the highest amount you should think of paying is 10K per month though i think there agency fee is 10K aside monthly salary. And there is every likelihood that they'll want to collect few thousands as transport fare too if they are to be the one to bring the girl to meet u.

i wish you the best. Pls be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Causins Wahala / Woman Told She's Pregnant Gives Birth 15 Hours Later / 12 Points For Wives To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.