Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21045 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by EkwyOmalicha: 10:07pm On May 15, 2012
kaeto: my dearest 1,m sendiri a mail to ur box,just read it n make me know u did.

ok cool
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 10:13pm On May 15, 2012
hahahahaha i love nairaland
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ekwynwa: 10:56pm On May 15, 2012
hmm
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2012
IykeD: Now I can officially classify Nairaland as a tool for tribalism and bias against the Igbos, no apologies. I have been waiting for a thread on "the Yoruba woman who broke a world record set by yet another yoruba woman" in drug trafficking in the US but I never saw it not to mention it making the home page.

Just yesterday, a Yoruba man was arrested for using the name of a man who was murdered in 1991 to work for 20yrs in NY, I haven't seen it anywhere on the front page.
Immediately an Igbo man spits on the floor wrongly, it makes the homepage before the news gets to CNN and then the insults and stupid comments start.
Shame on you guys and if this is what Seun has allowed Nairaland to be used for, shame on him too.

Igbos cant stop whining sha,

The topics you mentioned have been posted on homepage in the past .

So quit whining and tell us why must it always be Igbos, Either drug trafficking in Asia, 419 in Brazil, Kidnap, Otokotoko, Canibalism or rape of aged women even the ABSU 5

Igbo Kwezeonu

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OkijaPriest: 12:27am On May 16, 2012
What a thread!!

The mod went psycho and deleted the entire posts!!!

I wonder how many 'MY' people got banned!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by PhysicsQED(m): 1:09am On May 16, 2012
Don't know why any of my posts against that amosy007 fraud were hidden. Whoever cleared the thread did a lazy job. undecided
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:42am On May 16, 2012
Who is this moderator that did this lazy job ? You dont deserve to have a job !!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by naijaking1: 3:49am On May 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Igbos cant stop whining sha,

The topics you mentioned have been posted on homepage in the past .

So quit whining and tell us why must it always be Igbos, Either drug trafficking in Asia, 419 in Brazil, Kidnap, Otokotoko, Canibalism or rape of aged women even the ABSU 5

Igbo Kwezeonu

The Yoruba moderator, super-moderators, and even Seun is hereby indicted for:
1. Allowing this dayokanu character to willfully tarnish, childishly malign, and falsely accuse Igbos without any sort of warning or disciplinary action.
2. Helping propagate and execute misinformation about Igbos.
3. Suppressing similar news considered unfavorable to the Yorubas, such as this-- https://www.nairaland.com/936563/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi
4. The above thread was promptly closed, and re-directed to a less'offensive' site without picture of the accused.
5. There is no justification for pushing this to the headline without pushing similar news such as the above, unless there is a co-ordinated effort to use this Nairaland website to denegrade the Igbos as a race.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by BabaEleko(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2012
To all of una suckers wey no get my "pun". IGBO KWENU!!!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2012
What happened here?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tunnytox(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2012
naijaking1:

The Yoruba moderator, super-moderators, and even Seun is hereby indicted for:
1. Allowing this dayokanu character to willfully tarnish, childishly malign, and falsely accuse Igbos without any sort of warning or disciplinary action.
2. Helping propagate and execute misinformation about Igbos.
3. Suppressing similar news considered unfavorable to the Yorubas, such as this-- https://www.nairaland.com/936563/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi
4. The above thread was promptly closed, and re-directed to a less'offensive' site without picture of the accused.
5. There is no justification for pushing this to the headline without pushing similar news such as the above, unless there is a co-ordinated effort to use this Nairaland website to denegrade the Igbos as a race.

Stop being childlish! there are as many ibo tribalists as Yoruba on NL, as a neutral I'll report any posts that I found offensive rather than picking on a particular poster because what this insinuates is that yourself may be a tribalist in disguise.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OkijaPriest: 8:36am On May 16, 2012
tunnytox:

Stop being childlish! there are as many ibo tribalists as Yoruba on NL, as a neutral I'll report any posts that I found offensive rather than picking on a particular poster because what this insinuates is that yourself may be a tribalist in disguise.

I can see that you are definitely one of THEM...
The Igbos have always been on the defensive against YOUR PEOPLE... How come a good Igbo man like myself has been banned so many times I now have over 4 User ID's on Nairaland, yet YOUR PEOPLE never get a caution talkless of a ban... I suggest you go back and rethink on your stance.. I know some of THEIR bigots who are just internet bigots and do it just for fun like Rhino and Bluetooth.. But what about the likes of Ileke Idi?!

I open a thread about Nairaland being an anti-igbo thread and people just laughed it off... I can bet you that Igbos had the highest ban on this thread, after the deletes.. But THEIR PEOPLE are still free like a bird..

Nna hapu kwa anyi aka, ndi igbo adighi atu onye obuna ujo'.

We dont die, we multiply..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tunnytox(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2012
Okija Priest:

I can see that you are definitely one of THEM...
The Igbos have always been on the defensive against YOUR PEOPLE... How come a good Igbo man like myself has been banned so many times I now have over 4 User ID's on Nairaland, yet YOUR PEOPLE never get a caution talkless of a ban... I suggest you go back and rethink on your stance.. I know some of THEIR bigots who are just internet bigots and do it just for fun like Rhino and Bluetooth.. But what about the likes of Ileke Idi?!

I open a thread about Nairaland being an anti-igbo thread and people just laughed it off... I can bet you that Igbos had the highest ban on this thread, after the deletes.. But THEIR PEOPLE are still free like a bird..

Nna hapu kwa anyi aka, ndi igbo adighi atu onye obuna ujo'.

We dont die, we multiply..

Stop being paranoid mate! How can I be one of them? It's you and other tribalists like you that need some soul searching. I have never being a tribalist and I can never be one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect / For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.