Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lets Beautify Your World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Beautify Your World (932 Views)

Johnny Blues Gallery- Share Your World With Pictures &videos / This Beautify Lady Went To Night Club Without Undies, Guess What Happened To Her / Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Beautify Your World by avouradedeji50: 6:14pm On May 15, 2012
Using paints on your walls is going out of fashion so what is in vogue and how do I be among the first to wow my friends, clients, customers pears business associates and at the same time feel and live like a king & Queen Prince and Princess in my home & world, while increasing my Bank account?

The answer is here!!!

WALL PAPERS

- As a business man your company and office speaks more about your Charisma and about your care for your customers because your customers are first in your mind.
- Are you a professional? Speak to your customers through your office.
- Advantages / your interest

1. You have over 500 designs to choose from that will suite your purpose.
2. It’s affordable – 20-25 years
3. It’s durable
4. It’s re-washable
5. It gives you an edge of superiority over your competitors and friends
6. You get value for your money
7. It’s quality is second to none.

Where can it be used? Who needs it?

1. Homes
2. Hotels
3. Schools
4. Companies
5. Banks
6. Offices
7. Bars
8. Hospitals
9. Church

- It’s a work of nature and Art which was made to suite your taste.

We stock exotic & Textured wall papers, Borders, Stickers, Wall Arts, Photo Murals, Laminates, Polyurethane (PU) Cornices, Frames, Ceiling Accessories etc.

They are welcoming

Contact favour
08080856137, 08067119697

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest “yahoo Boys” In Lagos / EASTER DAY Bombing:explosions Reported In Kano / Fourth Generation Warfare (another Tool To Defeat "Boko Haram")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.