Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27521 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by KokoBeware: 12:22am On May 16, 2012
Cant this guy stay away from all this BLOOD talk.... he knows what happened after the elections.... yet he has started calling for blood already SMH....
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by cashcpt(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2012
Korrection:

My mum sat me down and told me about the civil war..i swear if you see war you wont survive it..pray it never happens.....

Every generation will see war some will survive it. It is becoming an inevitability in Nigeria Southerners must prepare their minds for it because these Abokis will stay on their confrontational course. Let's see what happens in June
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by hubreality(m): 12:32am On May 16, 2012
worldman: I think if all of u are darft sit up we voted for GEJ after 1 year nothing to show people are busy enriching them self if he does not have intention of rigging election he should keep quiet

News on TV showed it; many under aged voters who lined up voted in most parts of the North are also serious malpractice and rigging. Our politicians ought to have human faces and not blood thirsting faces...
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by aljharem(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2012
@ Idddeiots calling Aboki

Why not just castigate Buhari and leave tribalism out of it.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Musiwa49: 12:39am On May 16, 2012
I think Jonathan Goodluck is just playing game, He cant win 2015 and he knows that 2015 will be bloodly, that if he make it to 2015... And honestly, it will be so bloodly, that even God will cry.. Because nigerian are very violent.

there is no way Jonathan Goodluck too can win the election. With this level of violent. No way Jonathan Goodluck can win. if he claim he won. the election was ringed. And Buhari , I dont think will contest in 2015. it look like buhari is only saying so because so that his fellow northerners will not result to more violent. He is not sure he is going to be alife.

So the only solution is what I have said. they break up the country like Kingdom of netherland
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by hubreality(m): 12:48am On May 16, 2012
Man plans God disposes...In fact, some people seem to have lost value for humanity and dear lives of others in the name of politics, ethnicity, and religion. Until 2015, these rantings are quite DISTRACTING.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by lee007(m): 1:26am On May 16, 2012
If Jonathan cannot arrest his friends that have driven our economy into stupor through petroleum importation, or his northern cohorts in PDP who groomed Boko-Haram to this deadly maturity....why will he chase shadows by arresting or harrassing Buhari....our lack of objectivity will kill us in naija....so saaad!

truth be told until the blood of some politicians-west, south, east or north or thier supporters like beaf and the rest of the Demonic crew flow, there can be liberation and redemption for Nigeria....we must be kidding to think there is another solution apart from this at this time in Nigeria....mind you, I am not from the north!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jaybee(f): 1:37am On May 16, 2012
I wish all these raining curses on buhari heard or read his comment directly; and then attempt to comprehend it. rather, they are reacting to abati's distractive diatribe. why can't this government and her cronies address the issues raised by buhari instead of attacking him and calling him names?

how long shall poor nigerians continue to remain docile and timid in the face of flagrant intimidation and human rights abuse by covert thieves in government enjoying stolen mandates? buhari is just drawing attention of those in authority to glaring and impending consequences that love of power has hidden from our maximum rulers; which others can clearly see, but have no guts to discuss, not to talk of addressing.

this government should bury her head in shame because with all the resources being spent on the president and his retinue of advisers non of then can see a clear imminent disaster waiting to happen at the slightest opportunity like the general elections and advise appropriately.

i think buhari should be given credit for being patriotic enough to speak, knowing full well the insults that will follow from shameless political jobbers like abati et al. we know this insensitive government will throw away the messenger and the message, and when the consequences of her actions and inactions comes to fruition, they will start pointing accusing fingers to the very person(s) that had forewarned them ! too bad.

what buhari said will come to pass if those who has the power to avert it continue to play on the insensibilities, lethargy and timidity of majority nigerians. goodluck to you all.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Novice1(m): 1:55am On May 16, 2012
So the govt has been reduced to a rejoinder government.

90% of Abati's article is to attack Buhari's person. No mention of the pertinent urgent National issues raised.
AND tribalistics and bigots are having a free-for-all on their keyboards castigating buhari, the exact response wanted by Jonathan & PDP.

Like it or not, Religion/Ethnicity/Politics aside, Buhari remains the cleanest Public officer alive today.

I challenge any Nairalander to refute that.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 2:29am On May 16, 2012
jaybee: I wish all these raining curses on buhari heard or read his comment directly; and then attempt to comprehend it. rather, they are reacting to abati's distractive diatribe. why can't this government and her cronies address the issues raised by buhari instead of attacking him and calling him names?

how long shall poor nigerians continue to remain docile and timid in the face of flagrant intimidation and human rights abuse by covert thieves in government enjoying stolen mandates? buhari is just drawing attention of those in authority to glaring and impending consequences that love of power has hidden from our maximum rulers; which others can clearly see, but have no guts to discuss, not to talk of addressing.

this government should bury her head in shame because with all the resources being spent on the president and his retinue of advisers non of then can see a clear imminent disaster waiting to happen at the slightest opportunity like the general elections and advise appropriately.

i think buhari should be given credit for being patriotic enough to speak, knowing full well the insults that will follow from shameless political jobbers like abati et al. we know this insensitive government will throw away the messenger and the message, and when the consequences of her actions and inactions comes to fruition, they will start pointing accusing fingers to the very person(s) that had forewarned them ! too bad.

what buhari said will come to pass if those who has the power to avert it continue to play on the insensibilities, lethargy and timidity of majority nigerians. goodluck to you all.

[size=18pt]Brilliant Reply [/size]
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by erniewhez(m): 3:25am On May 16, 2012
Daymauler:

He is not threatening rather warning the government to do what is right to avert blood letting. One man! One vote! If GEJ had perform all these talk would have been needless
b honest,his ploy is to make war if he looses in dt election,b it fair or not.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by GboyegaD(m): 3:27am On May 16, 2012
Some of the responses I see here make me sick and it only keeps telling the future we expect to see in Nigeria when people do not know how to separate sentiments from arguments.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by brabus(m): 3:31am On May 16, 2012
jaybee: I wish all these raining curses on buhari heard or read his comment directly; and then attempt to comprehend it. rather, they are reacting to abati's distractive diatribe. why can't this government and her cronies address the issues raised by buhari instead of attacking him and calling him names?

[size=18pt]Most Sensible Post So Far![/size]
GEJ is slowly establishing another terrorist hell like Afghanistan and some f**ls are here clapping.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by gregg2: 3:46am On May 16, 2012
Buhari needs visit a psychiatry.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by 55gal(m): 5:48am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is found of speaking violence and religious minded(fanatic)i still remember very well in 1999 when he said NO MUSLIM SHOULD VOTE FOR A CHRISTIAN.Nigeria is bigger than any individual.Gone are the days when he ruled Nigeria wearing uniform with a command.He needs interrogation from the security men.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Kc3000: 5:48am On May 16, 2012
This is still 2012, we're no where close to elections in 2015 and people are already threatening to soak dogs and squirrels in blood. By the way, at what point does Buhari cross the line between exercising his right to free speech, and constituting a threat to national security? Buhari can criticize the government without all these not-so subtle threats of his.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by moderattor: 5:52am On May 16, 2012
brabus:

[size=18pt]Most Sensible Post So Far![/size]
GEJ is slowly establishing another terrorist hell like Afghanistan and some f**ls are here clapping.
Dogs and Baboons are better than this

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by maddock(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2012
Honestly I feel like crying just like the General for Nigeria. Is it that I can't comprehend simple english or everybody is just hypocritical just like PDP,Abati,Reno etal. No wonder Nigeria is really in a deep shyte today if lots of us could respond in this manner. The way PDP is running this country do we need a soothsayer to tell us the country is at its brink? Are we not so tired of everything that if not for the cowardly strains in our blood we would have all stood up to demand for a change either violently or peacefully? Does the general need to drum up any war story before one know one is inpending except God intervened. If everybody could come out and castigate Buhari for this statement then Nigerians do not deserve any better. Nobody prays for war,I for one certainly do not wish for even civil unrest because like every cowardly Nigeria and good christian I believe one day e go better. But the way the politicians are running the country is making war inevitable.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Rotty32: 6:00am On May 16, 2012
I'm highly disappointed in a way and manner Ex military president major gen Buhari show his
Displeasure because
He lost the mandate to Gej in last presidential election . Such statement is barbaric from elderly man.
If house assembly and the entire government want to be wise. Buhari should be summon for such
Statement in the public. Don't let us joke with that statement. Definitely, Buhari has strong ling
With Boko Haram. Let him be interrogate .
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by moderattor: 6:07am On May 16, 2012
Baboons Rock!

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by dimusky: 6:09am On May 16, 2012
Oh Buhari why are you doing this to yourself, see as" bloody civilians" dey give you technical knock outs.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by imparable7(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2012
yes
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Bello555: 6:15am On May 16, 2012
buhari should learn to use words. Anytime the country seem to look his way as our messaih, he will just ruin evrything with some selfish silly statements. He dosent speak like a leader at all....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 6:17am On May 16, 2012
They are bleeping u up mr president just to make u look clueless and ineffective, and u yourself all the time assist them to confirm those allegations of u being dumb by not taking the right actions. Get it mr president, these northern people hate u so much, cos they see u as a betrayer, so i advise u, be a lion GEJ and Bleep these goons up, else they consume u!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 6:20am On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: Definitely, Buhari has strong ling
With Boko Haram. Let him be interrogate .
"let him be interrogate", abi? Wow. Anyways sha, GEN.Azazi and Henry Okah have said GEJ is behind the bombings, but of course bigots always ignore the truth and blame the innocent.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 6:26am On May 16, 2012

no! Buhari should not be giving credit for these hateful sentiments. He is addressing a bunch of uneducated mallams remember? Who wont take time to interprete the correct meaning u have ascribed to his statements, but will rather take to the streets killing any southern 'dog or babboon' be it christian or muslim, corper or businessman, anything southern is cut down. This is why buhari should shut up, and probably get arrested and charged for treason, nothing, i repeat will happen, if the FG slams buhari with a court case, but our dumbo president doesnt know the power he has.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by truth4meal(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2012
Chinedudele: Jonathan is trying and he has not failed us. Let us not because of boko saga and crucify him. His govt needs our support in this present situation. The boko wahala is a very sensitive issue which requires care and time. these politicians making noise are just trying to politicise the problem. Lets think or else these people will use us as instrument to pull down an inocent man .

Did u say GEJ has not failed us? Are u speaking in abstract or is failure no longer synonymous with electric tarrif hike,petrol price increase,record corruption index,poor state of the nation,comatose economy,and an emerging failed state?
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2012
mbhs139: Weather Buhari or Jonathan o, all of them na the same thing.

True Federalism to the rescue ... that's what I stand for.

Let every state develop at their own pace ... Let them contribute to Abuja. Then the presidency and the craze for Abuja will be reduced.

Secondly, If I'm from Osun State, and Aregbesola messes up, I know his family compound ... do I need to spell it out?
yeah just like the U.S
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2012
CyberG: Jonathan is an accursed president and Naija will NOT see any progress under him. Buhari's choice of words are very direct but did he say something not already a reality in Nigeria? Nigerians would rather be told about how peaceful the elections will be, give you a false sense of hope and voila, the elections are massively rigged again?
dude grow up
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2012
Piyke: While I agree that GEJ has not done well, buhari is not an option too; a man that said sharia should be started across the whole nation. His supporters were busy killing people and saying sai buhari as they did it yet he did not take responsibility to caution them. I remember a woman that was stripped naked becos she refused to say buhari in gombe.

I also remember the day buhari campaigned in gombe, all his fans were moving around banging on peoples cars, this i saw with my own eyes becos i was serving in the north then and happened to drive into town that day.

He should understand that we do not want to see him and as far as he doesn't have the christian vote he can never rule this country. This kind of wanting power at all cost is scary, during the election he cried becos he said that was the last time he was putting up himself for election. I have never seen a statesman cry because of such a reason. I de fear his passion for power abeg
His taste for power too much joor. Unfutunatly for him, he will never taste it. The Moslims he is banking on can never outvote us no matter their population
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2012
If Obj was still in power, this lunatic would be rotting in jail for treason
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Beaf: 6:44am On May 16, 2012
[size=14pt]Major General Buhari (rtd) also boasts of his knowledge of the Petroleum Industry because of his time as Federal Commissioner for Petroleum. We wonder why he did not boast of the infamous scandal that occurred in that ministry where under his watch billions of Naira (in the 1970s) were reported stolen, a matter which led to the setting up of the Justice Ayo Irikefe panel.[/size]

Finally, we wish to make it known to Buhari that given his reference to "dogs and baboons", perhaps [size=14pt]his best course of action would be to travel to the zoo of his imagination because President Goodluck Jonathan was elected by human beings[/size] to preside over human beings and it is human beings who will determine what happens in Nigeria at any material time not "dogs and baboons".

REUBEN ABATI
Special Adviser (Media & Publicity) to the President
May 15, 2012.

GEJ my Presido! Well answered! What an animal Buhari is, he really belongs in the ZOO!
And Yes! Buhari should tell us about our $2.8billion that was traced to his London bank account and for which he overthrew the Shagari govt to burn and shred NNPC documentary evidence. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.