Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27537 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2012
mjconcept:
You got a brian even a blind man can see that Buhari is a member of the Boko Harram sect Nigerians make we wake up and say the truth for once.

And what is the retardeen doing about this? Why is he still farming on his farm in Daura? Does this not contradict what azazi told us about pdp being boko? Serious questions that needs to be answered.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by icez: 9:27am On May 16, 2012
chikis: Even if Goodluck cannot rule us 2015, I can stand to have such a an old fool (Buhari) to rule us come 2015; instead let another young blood rule Nigeria.

buhari only likes blood.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mjconcept(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2012
anydek: I wonder why some animals called humans could not distinguish right from wrong. What is wrong with the statement from Buhari. Your Goatluck Jonadog would not achieve any thing before 2015. Let see how he will be re-elected.Senegal, france are good example of 2015 election in Nigeria.
Oh what is wrong with Buhari's statement if you dont know let me lecture you a bit, his statement was indeed very clear that he supports violence and wants Nigeria to break up.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by moderattor: 9:31am On May 16, 2012
in 2015 we'll know how many boko harams are still left in the country
because thats the exact number that will vote for General Mohammed Buharam

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Baawaa(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2012
Reuben Abati,you want to compare the standard of education during Buhari regime to one you and your useless GEJ is wasting our resources on without result And moreover,Buhari is not threatening Nigerians,but the enemies of this great country.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Arosa(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2012
This is what I hate about Nigeria, our so called leaders are the problem. For them, it is either their way or blood, lots of blood. why can't they find a constructive way of solving our problems?
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Ajiowe: 9:37am On May 16, 2012
Since Buhari is planning another bloodshed in 2015, God Almighty is listening to his comments and heart desires concerning this country Nigeria. Our God who never sleep nor slumber shall shed his own blood before 2015 in-sha Allah. It was his comments in 2011 elections that is causing the mess we are witnessing today in Nigeria. Since nobody can challenge him in all his utterances, God Almighty shall do it. It's a question of time.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Parnassuss(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2012
londoner: Its quite clear that Buhari would like nothing more for GEJ to fail. All of the issues Nigeria is facing under him have been the same as other leaders before him, yet you hardly heard a peep from Buhari then.

Buhari's political ambition and aspirations are greater than his desire for Nigeria to actually succeed under GEJ's administration.

He sees himself as a personal beneficiary if GEJ fails and at a loss if he were to succeed.

I wonder, for the many years this man has been around, why he now has oh so much to say........and he seems to be sowing discord more than anything else.

All the talk of making Nigeria ungovernable, bloody elections etc have come from either himself or those in his camp..................noone else has been talking in such violent terms.......it is beyond a prediction, but a desire if he does not become president.

He is yet to come to terms with the fact that most Nigerians did not put their support behind him on the last election and all this BH nonesense makes his ambition even more of an impossibility.

It is either u are a liar, or you are ignorant either way you are a fool. Buhari never said Nigeria would be ungovernable, Atiku did. PDP has been the violence motivator in every and all previous elections. All Buhari did was charge his supporters to defend their votes at the POLLING booths. Buhari doesn't have tact or flattery but let's stop charging him with crimes he didn't commit.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by kenmusa: 9:42am On May 16, 2012
Those of us that voted GEJ into power are becoming more and more disappointed in him. Simply, he is not performing. The system is fast collapsing under his administration.
Even VACCINES FOR CHILDREN IMMUNIZATION IS NOT IN SUPPLY AGAIN. Our children cannot be immunized thereby making their future uncertain
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by AJpikin: 9:48am On May 16, 2012
Most people are quick to criticise Buhari, the man said if the elections are not fair, GEJ and PDP are afraid cos they will always rig the elections and the opposition is getting frustrated. Justice from the courts non-existent, INEC Incompetent, ur leaders greedy and foolish.
Do you guys honestly blame the man? From the judiciary to the executive, the legislative to civil service infact all aspect of our lives as Nigerians is infested with monumental fraud. Nigerians fold their arms and expected those who perpetrate these acts to solve the problems.
That is stupidity, Friends Nigeria can not get better. Whether we accept or not only a BLOODY REVOLUTION will turn things around.
BUHARI IS RIGHT!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 16, 2012
It is the type of letter that you will see the true Abati in action...when its comes to this kind of letter..no body come close to his prowess in the other camps, not even ACN.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2012
AJpikin: Most people are quick to criticise Buhari, the man said if the elections are not fair, GEJ and PDP are afraid cos they will always rig the elections and the opposition is getting frustrated. Justice from the courts non-existent, INEC Incompetent, ur leaders greedy and foolish.
Do you guys honestly blame the man? From the judiciary to the executive, the legislative to civil service infact all aspect of our lives as Nigerians is infested with monumental fraud. Nigerians fold their arms and expected those who perpetrate these acts to solve the problems.
That is stupidity, Friends Nigeria can not get better. Whether we accept or not only a BLOODY REVOLUTION will turn things around.
BUHARI IS RIGHT!

Sorry...answer this poser....when has election in Nigeria been "fair" to loser in Nigeria. Truth is that we are simply just bad losers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by icez: 9:53am On May 16, 2012
AJpikin: Most people are quick to criticise Buhari, the man said if the elections are not fair, GEJ and PDP are afraid cos they will always rig the elections and the opposition is getting frustrated. Justice from the courts non-existent, INEC Incompetent, ur leaders greedy and foolish.
BUHARI IS RIGHT!

the only blood will be your blood.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Arosa(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2012
I have been trying to keep this back but I just have to say it. Buhari is insane.(I never misdiagnose a psychopath)
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by gegee(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2012
That punk a$$ nigger buhari iS a terrorist his words incite violence in the gullibe youth of the north he should be arrested and tried for terrorism and inciting violence
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by londoner: 9:56am On May 16, 2012
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]
Parnassuss:

It is either u are a liar, or you are ignorant either way you are a fool. Buhari never said Nigeria would be ungovernable, Atiku did. PDP has been the violence motivator in every and all previous elections. All Buhari did was charge his supporters to defend their votes at the POLLING booths. Buhari doesn't have tact or flattery but let's stop charging him with crimes he didn't commit.

No, the problem is that you read something and saw something else. I clearly said the talk of making Nigeria ungovernable and the talk of bloodshed has come from him or those around him.

I remember Bakare (Buhari's running mate) giving alot of attention around election time to the statement that was made about Nigeria being ungovernable if GEJ wins.............if that is not close to Buhari, then you dont know what is.

I do know that the person who made that comment originally was Alhaji Lawal Kaita..........a friend of both Buhari and Atiku.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by maclatunji: 9:57am On May 16, 2012
This is pathetic because a focused government does not exchange words with an individual no matter how highly placed. If Buhari has broken any laws, deal with him in accordance with our laws. If he hasn't, shut-up and provide purposeful leadership. This so-called response is shameful!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Onyejonchi: 9:59am On May 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
blkmum700:

@papabrowne,
i'm not cpc or buhari campaigner,One cannot compare the education system in nigeria durring buhari military regime to the one we currently have,the education system was good then and you might be right if you said he doesn't educate his people to go to school,ibro and atiku are out of it,the last time i check those school are not for the mases, too expensive for ordinary man to send his children there,the education system in Nigeria now has collapse that we now have so many private Uni,those days i don't think we have any private uni and i'm not in support of buhari for that statement but i will vote anyone who is qualify to lead this country,pdp government is a shame to democracy, and i share the sentiment with Buhari and general Azazi that pdp is the real Boko haram and Boko Haram is pdp
sad
blkmum700:

@papabrowne,
i'm not cpc or buhari campaigner,One cannot compare the education system in nigeria durring buhari military regime to the one we currently have,the education system was good then and you might be right if you said he doesn't educate his people to go to school,ibro and atiku are out of it,the last time i check those school are not for the mases, too expensive for ordinary man to send his children there,the education system in Nigeria now has collapse that we now have so many private Uni,those days i don't think we have any private uni and i'm not in support of buhari for that statement but i will vote anyone who is qualify to lead this country,pdp government is a shame to democracy, and i share the sentiment with Buhari and general Azazi that pdp is the real Boko haram and Boko Haram is pdp

we all guilty of the offence. Ur wards and i cheat during their o level exams, the teachers are recruited based on d lists from our traditional rulers (emirs, oba, igwe etc) whether they are good or not. So is it d fault of d govt that qacks re being employ in our schools. The lecturers either sleep with the girls or colect money from the guys to pass them under the nose of the vc and the rector or provost of the schools. The issue of falling standard of education is not the fault of the govt. The govt would give alocation for education the vc in colaboration with the traditional leaders would loot the money. What am saying in essence is that we re all to be blame.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2012
ilugunboy:

Sorry...answer this poser....when has election in Nigeria been "fair" to loser in Nigeria. Truth is that we are simply just bad losers in Nigeria.

Even before the full election result were released, Bashir Tofa knew and accepted he lost galantly to abiola. Tofa na aboki remember.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by londoner: 10:01am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is deluded that he was not elected because GEJ and PDP rigged elections.............the truth is that Nigerians did not want Buhari. If they did we would have seen mass protests and complaints that their votes did not count.

When the result of the election was called.............Nigerians did not say that they all voted for Buhari and their votes went to GEJ did they? Or does he think they forgot who they voted for?

Buhari needs to face facts..................Nigerians on the whole were not ready to bargain on him again.

Even if GEJ loses the next election.........Buhari will not be voted in.

Yet he thinks those are the two choices.....himself or GEJ............he is mistaken.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by kinguwem: 10:01am On May 16, 2012
Buhari shot his foot this time around. The general has lost touch with nigerian politics. There is no clean politician in Nigeria. The political Boko Haram associated with the post-election crisis in 2011 has crippled economic activities in the North resulting in endemic poverty. The country is bigger than Gen. Buhari and his political clan. Their people do not want western education. How will they develop? In the last general elections, under-aged pupils and students were mobiled to vote for him and his party. Was any northerner or muslim killed in the South because elections were rigged? For a leader to be respected, he must be civilized, patriotic, detribalized and visionary. Religious fanatism is another factor hindering progress in the nation. Any national leader should be above board. Buhari should clear any doubt in the minds of nigerians by responsing to Reuben Abati's allegations.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by icez: 10:02am On May 16, 2012
maclatunji: This is pathetic because a focused government does not exchange words with an individual no matter how highly placed. If Buhari has broken any laws, deal with him in accordance with our laws. If he hasn't, shut-up and provide purposeful leadership. This so-called response is shameful!

shut up!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2012
For the first time I stand by Buhari.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2012
maclatunji: This is pathetic because a focused government does not exchange words with an individual no matter how highly placed. If Buhari has broken any laws, deal with him in accordance with our laws. If he hasn't, shut-up and provide purposeful leadership. This so-called response is shameful!

Spots on. The hatred in the heart of nigerians won't allow them to reason well. What we need now is good governa, no more.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by KINGwax(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan
nice post though. I only hope u aint from d north? because dt'll be when i call u a political bigot. I won't vote buhari, no matter what, and didn't support jonathan either
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by bisiaet: 10:10am On May 16, 2012
[b]We now challenge Major General Buhari (rtd) to tell Nigerians what he has done, whether in his capacity as the head of a military junta or in his private capacity, to bring education to vulnerable children. If he cannot live up to this challenge, perhaps he has to reassess who really is Boko Haram.

Please when would this man called Buhari keep queit for once does he has a mental problem? Is it a must Buhari must rule Nigeria for God sake?? Did Buhari ever campaign in the South throughout the 2011 election, is this the kind of leader we want?? A man who believes in sectionalism politics and want to rule Nigeria is this the kind of man we want as leader This a man who all he knows is violent and bloodshed just to rule Nigeria is this the kind of leader we want? Can every responsible Nigeria now see that who is real Boko Haram? Who are the one destroying this country in their belief to be saint, mr know all and mr too good?

To be frank Gej is a nice man if not Buhari suppose to be in prison by now if Nigeria were to be an advance country because this i d i o t called Buhari has uttered a word enough to see his back in jail for long ago. The truth is as far as Nigeria is concern Buhari will not rule this country. As a matter of fact I prefer Gej to remain there as long as he want than for Buhari to rule this country. I wake up everyday disliking a man called Buhari who was once my hero just because of his desperateness to hook power by force and inciting violent and bloodshed, he has lost it completely in my own world and will never ever support him or vote for him come run or sunshine.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan

seconded
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by dimusky: 10:18am On May 16, 2012
AJpi ;Dkin:
Most people are quick to criticise Buhari, the man said if the elections are not fair, GEJ and PDP are afraid cos they will always rig the elections and the opposition is getting frustrated. Justice from the courts non-existent, INEC Incompetent, ur leaders greedy and foolish.
BUHARI IS RIGHT!
[b][/b] N
NO, BUHARI IS WRONG!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Yeske2(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2012
BUHARI IS RIGHT!
One of the best if not the best post so far, Buhari said "if the election is not fair" so why is PDP scared? I support him on this one abeg. The PDP has taken us on a ride too long and it's high time it be stopped.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by visionpro: 10:23am On May 16, 2012
Gideon Okah had earlier accused GEJ govertment of planting the October 1st bomb to score a political point and win public sympathy ahead of the primaries and general elections... now Buhari accusses GEJ govt of being the Boko Haram it seeks, hmmm, connecting the dots...
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tropilo(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2012
What the furk has the civil war got to do with Buhari? Did Buhari threaten to divide Nigeria? As far as I can see

OBVIOUSLY NOT FAR FROM YOUR NOSE...!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:24am On May 16, 2012
A matching response i must say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom Set To Sell Private Jet / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In India / Chad Begs Nigeria For Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.