Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

''You wont be able to stop smiling''... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ''You wont be able to stop smiling''... (754 Views)

A Man Asked For A Private Lapdance You Wont Believe What He Saw In The Lady Butt / Looking For Suger Mummy Or Daddy That Is Able To Take Of You / Boring But Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''You wont be able to stop smiling''... by toitoi7000(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2012
NOW THAT I’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION…….
You’re dealing with the ultimate gentleman/bad boy. No matter what happens, at the end of the day I’ll make you smile, laugh, and wonder, “How come I’ve never met a guy like this before?
I love to listen to my wizzkid..as I relax on my back patio. I love to say 'bang' when I’m beating my mates in a game of football(pro-evo).
I love to sing Brian Mcknight songs. Also, I would love to be blessed with the lady of my life. Want to know more Well, that can’t happen unless you contact me.
What I’m doing with my life:
I fix and break fones.. and also a retail trader
Six things I could never do without:
Jesus Christ, God, music, movies, laughter, sex, and peace of mind (ok, so what…I chose seven).

Must be based in the Manchester area (UK)
Re: ''You wont be able to stop smiling''... by payjoey(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2012
i need a nice decent date,anyone i can always hangout with.i reside in Manchester.

2555eb9f is my bbpin.

Ladies, my friend is organising a bash and wont mind inviting babes from within and around Manchester too

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? / Drop Ur 2go Username... Lets Chat / LOL! Guys Things Got Hard When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.