Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? (1122 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / First Stage Interview At Vdt Communication, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos / Pls What Is D Dress Code For Diamond Bank 2nd Stage Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? by gbjobs1: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2007
HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED 4 THE 2ND SATAGE INTERVIEW?
THIS IS FOR THOSE THAT HAD THEIR ZENITH 1ST STAGE INTERVIEW DONE LAST WEEK
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. shocked cool sad angry grin cheesy wink embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss cry
Re: Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? by clutch162(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2007
An interview was conducted today @ Ajose Adeogun(head office). Expected candidates on the list were about 66. Two stages of the interview was conducted, first with the HR ladies(probably in their 30s), the second with the head of the HR(Elderly set of people). Then copies of credentials was taken in another room.Then u Exit till when next u are called upon.

Among those i related with were those that applied since last year and early this year, who also did their test around March to july. Some 2.1, some 2.2. Some resident in Lagos, some non-lagos resident.

Also were some who had done one interview already-i guess they were called back(please take note always go to such venues with all your credentials when called upon, even if you have already submitted your credentials).

Some say their colleagues have been called earlier and are already attending Zenith Training school somewhere on the Island.

I also found out that they conducted other interviews a day before(probably almost everyday). Honestly, This seems like a Massive recruitment of trainees. A lady i chatted with said that the last General meeting gave an approval for expansion of Zenith Branches. so i guess that means more recruitment

The funny thing was, i saw a missed call from an unknown CDMA network and didnt bother calling back. Only to recognize the same number called again late last night to inform me to come formally dressed to their head office with 1 passport photo, copies of credentials, 2 CV.

The whole interview questions were personal questions like
why do u want to work in a bank-Zenith bank particularly
What can u do 4 Zenith bank
Tell us about your self
They ask about what u are doing presently to keep yourself busy
they try find out if u have a genuine reason 4 wanting to work with them and not that u'll desert them after few years,

Best of luck to all expecting to be called upon
Re: Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? by gbjobs1: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ POSTER

thanks a bunch.
got interviewed last week and wanted to know if any of my colleauges has been called for the 2nd stage inter, so curious and nervours,
any thanks once again, angry grin sad cheesy shocked cool embarassed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? by Hitmanayo: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hey clutch when i had my interview 2days ago, some people had 2 interviews on the same day while some had one. What i want to clarify is this; Was the 1st interview the popular zenith bank chat? How many more stages are there?
Re: Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week? by clutch162(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
@HITman.
Acording to what i sourced out @ the Centre, some said their friends or colleagues went thru four stages, some said 2 stages. The 2nd sage was kind of tactical by the HR-Head. The ask quesions that might throw you off balance, just to know how interested u are in the bank; or u r just a passerby who want to give banks a try.

After the second, if there probably would be any, it will be 1 more stage. Some inerviewee were called upon like 3 times . i guess its just to get the opinion of another interviewer. Some were called upon once while i was waiting for my first interview and i remember going to the next stage before them. I guess they suspended thier opinion to pass them on to the next stage.

In conclusion the whole process varies. if they need to interview u more than twice according to their discretion, they will. But 4 me if there is going to be any, it will be one more because i'l have nothing new to tell them, except they wan to hear about how my grandmother gave birth to triplets last easter sunday. lol. After that, its thier training school.

(1) (Reply)

Ungoing Recruitment / Survey Site That Have $400 Jobs.and The With Pay This Month End. / I Need A Nurse Job Before I Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.