Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman (28707 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 6:16am On May 17, 2012
la Capri:

Are u a human being or a pig?
hw can u wish dis 4 Nigeria
u must be suffering from meningitis
dummy, is that a wish or an opinion? Im*becile!
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by nasara(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2012
With each arrest the truth about boko haram become clearer, i always believe that their driven force is religion, every single thing they do has religion colouration, the first boko haram member that was arrested is a Tiv man, we also have Igbira and Yoruba as members. the earlier we realise that BH is'nt just a northern problem but a common enemy the better for us
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by 1forall: 9:36am On May 17, 2012
How can I believe this bull? It makes no sense.

Okay. So he confessed. Now what are the plans to prosecute the confessor? So many questions. . .

Naija is just one huge joke man
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by yaksh: 9:36am On May 17, 2012
tank god he confess & his yoruba
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 10:26am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by PhysicsQED(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Nah, actually its me and your mother plotting a coup on your father's bed .

This is one of the better single sentence comebacks I've read anywhere.

+1
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by PhysicsQED(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2012
Isaactop9: thank God Benin city wasn't included.

You have no relatives in other major cities in Nigeria?

And even if you don't, are you honestly saying that you don't care about the possible loss of innocent life anywhere else in the country as long as you're safe? Smh

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Beaf: 10:50am On May 17, 2012
patriot2: he is not Yoruba. If he were then the government would have arrested his relatives in Yorubaland. But there were no such arrests. This is a ploy to make people think boko is multi ethnic, therefore a ploy to stop people from hating mallams the more.

Why would they arrest his relatives?
The man is Yoruba. Live with it, or do you support boko haram? I can't understand the number of daft arguments that have been dogging this thread from the first page.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Beaf: 10:53am On May 17, 2012
I didn't realise that Fasola destroyed those 3 mosques because of boko haram.
Interesting indeed.

Perhaps, we need SSS men (or other intelligence operatives) attending mosques as is discretely done in the US and UK.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 10:58am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by cindyrella(f): 11:15am On May 17, 2012
Super story!!!

I think These boko haram guys are getting too much attention than they deserve..
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by PhysicsQED(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2012
patriot2: I think you do not know what he is talking about.
He thanks God because there is no Binin man among boko haram.

I think it's you that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by pcicero(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2012
@ Op
We dey wait dem for lagos. Dem for no change their mind
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by stildude(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2012
some people are so naive to consider an attack in lagos or any other part of the south of the country an impossibility. My advance is watch and pray. Anything can happen, you don't want to be caught unawares like in the days of Noah. That's not to mean we all should be living in fear but the security level needs to hit code red.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Beaf: 12:24pm On May 17, 2012
patriot2: The security level is already code red, every southerner has a gun, and our dense population wouldn't give chance for terrorists to run away. One other thing is that mallams in the south have always been watched closely, and there are places in the south that mallams can't go or else...
Where will the terrorists be launching their attack from ? Probably not from a non muslim neighbourhood.
And the fact is muslim neighbourhoods are limited in the south. So after the first attack, those neighbourhoods will be razed, end of story.

Its great to be mouthy.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by dblock(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2012
If Northern Nigeria wants a Civil war...we will give them a civil war

Let them attack Southern Nigeria...and they will wish they were never born.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by GeorgeD1(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2012
i guess its high time we throw the dice wink
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by peak115: 5:43pm On May 17, 2012
Five star internet General threatening
thunder and brimestones in Nairaland.
This one wey no fit hold catapult.
Msheeeeew.

nairaland una no kill me
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by peak115: 5:53pm On May 17, 2012
[quote author=peak115]Five star internet General threatening
thunder and brimestones in Nairaland.
This one wey no fit hold catapult.
Msheeeee

lol. nairaland una no kill me
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Beaf: 6:19pm On May 17, 2012
patriot2:
Would you also consider me mouthy if I said: No mallam attack has been launched on the south, while abokis have had more than two years!
I guess for you saying the truth is being mouthy.
Everything to you has to be painted on the colours of faith in the fact that mohamed followers can perform magic,which would be an euphemism for mallams committing mass killings in the south. So I am mouthy ! If you believe I am mouthy then, I believe your are aboki follower, maybe not one of their killers, but your way of thinking is the same as theirs and the only difference between you and them is that you haven't been able to apply for a job as a terrorist yet.

I said you are mouthy and you are proving it.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Beaf: 6:31pm On May 17, 2012
patriot2:
It seems you are attacking the messenger instead of dealing with the message: your comment doesn't seem to address what I said, instead your are commenting on my person. Therefore you are lying since we do not know each other. The same way when I give an undergraduate a mark, I don't write things like: "ooh you're ugly" or "girl you're pretty". I comment on what is written, I give arguments, that is what you should have done if you had any arguments.
this is what I would say if i wanted to descend to your level: "you are a frustrated human being who has no clue of things going on around him. Go back to the zoo."

This is why I say you are mouthy, bro.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by sayusuf(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2012
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 11:45am On May 18, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by GeorgeD1(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2012
a deluded lot, no doubt! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.