Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE (7119 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by nairawall: 2:05pm On May 16, 2012
I am currently gathering pictures of construction works going on in Imo State done by the Rochas led government. See some of the pictures below:

For more of these photos:
Source:
http://9jacity.com/imo/photos
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by EkoIle1: 2:14pm On May 16, 2012
This is what you call development?

Suxs to be AGIPA for real...

smh
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Jeel: 2:15pm On May 16, 2012
All na prep for 2015
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On May 16, 2012
Where is the development and what are they really building?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by achi4u(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2012
this one nah crocodie devlopmnt
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by omosexy1: 3:27pm On May 16, 2012
These Governors should not get applauded when they do what they ought to do.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by OAM4J: 3:29pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy: Where is the development and what are they really building?

A bridge and a building.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by youngmonie: 3:39pm On May 16, 2012
omosexy1: These Governors should not get applauded when they do what they ought to do.

Thank God there are still people whoo think from this point of view.........
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2012
Eko Ile: This is what you call development?

Suxs to be AGIPA for real...

smh

^^^Don't display your ignorance, fool!!! If constructing a bridge and building structures (on a tight budget) is not development, pray what is? The modest efforts in Lagos you brag about is down to the input of [b]ALL NIGERIANS [/b]and not just Fashola and Yorubas. Kapish?

I think it's quite telling that yours is the first comment to the initial post, and that you dived into the thread swinging blindly and shooting from the hip with so much negativity.

Thanks Nairawall. The pics are appreciated. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On May 16, 2012
OAM4J:

A bridge and a building.

The bridge to nowhere?
The building to house nothing?
Nigeria, i hail thee
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The bridge to nowhere?
The building to house nothing?
Nigeria, i hail thee

^^^Nice one wink. What state are you from?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On May 16, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Nice one wink. What state are you from?

I am a Nigerian. . . .
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am a Nigerian. . . .

^^^What a cop-out!!!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On May 16, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What a cop-out!!!

Is that not how ought to have been? Is it always about where a person is from in Nigeria or if the person is a Nigerian?
i know where you going with the question and i dont go into tribal shots or even insults, i like to discuss and make points, nothing more.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by EkoIle1: 4:18pm On May 16, 2012
This is just too shameful. Why not just build a dog cage? At least we go know say na dog cage.....lmao
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On May 16, 2012
Eko Ile: This is just too shameful. Why not just build a dog cage? At least we go know say na dog cage.....lmao

How do you know that is not what uncle is building . . Make we wait till it is done now, if it is ever done . . .Lol
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by EkoIle1: 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How do you know that is not what uncle is building . . Make we wait till it is done now, if it is ever done . . .Lol

Do you have time to waste? Though these are unknown and undefined waste, they all look abandoned....lmao
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:29pm On May 16, 2012
Flyover Bridge Okigwe Road, Owerri

Construction of the Amakohia flyover in top gear to decongest traffic
in and around the Owerri Metropolis...The road will link from the Orji
flyover, to connect Egbeada road all the way to Onitsha Road. One
can circle from Mbaise, Umuahia etc through Road safety junction to
Onitsha road without surfacing in Owerri main town...

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:29pm On May 16, 2012
Construction work in progress at Amakohia flyover..

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:30pm On May 16, 2012
Construction of the Amakohia flyover pillars in progress...

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:31pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:33pm On May 16, 2012
Imo state plantation among others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrMexY4EBGM
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:34pm On May 16, 2012
Imo state street view! Smooth road and nice music grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSAtNhQVm1s
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by aljharem(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2012
what is the bridge for ?

to cross a barrier or water way ?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:36pm On May 16, 2012
Renders (Luxury Hotel Design
) by Global design concept:

[img]http://globaldesignconcept.com/projects-details.html?PID=29[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:37pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 5:39pm On May 16, 2012
Sam Mbakwe Airport Imo:

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On May 16, 2012
I am still trying to understand if all these are truly from the present governor /. . . . The Hotel is just the 3D drawing, i will like to see it in reality . . all those flyover bridge seems to be going nowhere
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 6:26pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy: I am still trying to understand if all these are truly from the present governor /. . . . The Hotel is just the 3D drawing, i will like to see it in reality . . all those flyover bridge seems to be going nowhere

The OP's post was premature but you realise that every thing in life starts from a concept (3D drawings etc)
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

The OP's post was premature but you realise that every thing in life starts from a concept (3D drawings etc)

And how many 3D drawings have we been seeing in Nigeria since oyinbo allowed us to rule ourselves . . . ?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Ejine(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2012
jason123: Sam Mbakwe Airport Imo:

I'd really like it if the airport were to b upgraded to international status after it's been redesigned.
Looooong overdue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals / Constitution Review: 7 Controversial Clauses As NASS Panel Finalises Report / We’ll Move Against Anyone Fighting Tinubu Unjustly’ – Ohanaeze PG, Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.