Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE (7171 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On May 16, 2012
There are so many 3D that never see the light of day . . .
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Ejine(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2012
BTW Jason, where did you fetch those lovely renders?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 6:40pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné: BTW Jason, where did you fetch those lovely renders?

Global design concept

http://globaldesignconcept.com/projects-details.html?PID=29
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by jason123: 6:42pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy: There are so many 3D that never see the light of day . . .

And there are a few that have seen the light of day.

My source of confidence comes from the governors that participate in such projects. I have also seen a lot of 3D "wonders" but once it concerns governor like Rochas,Fashola and co. I take them serious!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

My source of confidence comes from the governors that participate in such projects. I have also seen a lot of 3D "wonders" but once it concerns governor like Rochas,Fashola and co. I take them serious!

I will be waiting to see how far this one will go . . .
I will be glad to see it work, just that will take more than talk and more talk, takes action to get anything done
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Abagworo(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

Just my thought. I'm so so tired of 3d pictures coming from Nigerian Government websites. I've seen many of Rochas projects in progress but will only join the band wagon of his praise singers if the results yield on time. For the past 5 years, life has been unbearable in Port Harcourt because of endless construction going on everywhere. Though a loyal fan of Chibuike Amaechi, I'm stylishly getting tired of the delays.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné:

I'd really like it if the airport were to b upgraded to international status after it's been redesigned.
Looooong overdue.

na so my brother
rochas in action! imo kwenu!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by MajeOfficial: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2012
missed this thread
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by MajeOfficial: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by Abagworo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by asha80(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD5lwcNbt8
why always owerri?why not mbaise,ngor okpala,ohaji or any of the rural areas?how big is owerri municipal compared to imo?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE by geeez: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okay. Photoshopped development

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man / Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.